N-Europe

Chair finally told Callum he wants him, now. Ashley got a 2.1. Coolness got a job. Ine is in recovery. Haggis became Slaggis. Flink realised people are rubbish, especially about jackets. ReZ made a post with no made up words! Gizmo hit a tree. I slept with a forum boss. Bluey is on the path to teacherdom. Dan Dare's brother came back. Federer won Wimbledon. Daft has gone, temporarily. The cake is real. Goafer found a dog. Letty works illegal hours for a Minor. Eevil looked sore. A man in Venezuela realised the meaning of life. J7 doesn't have the interent and we all need a morphine drip to cope with the loss. Dante was nearly run over. Channel 4 started making the ''MJ what REALLY happened'' documentary. Chris got a work placement. The chicken came first. Wesley got 4 parking tickets. People finished school and also graduated from Uni. Moogle looks good in a suit. Jimbob's employer is a bastard. Raining had a birthday! The weather was hot.

Possibly not all true. Sorry if I missed people, you know I love you but it's 00.19.

You missed the most important event of all: ReZdiculous. It's like the second coming of Jesus, only with more *********.

*runs off to photoshop ReZ onto Jesus*

Edit: Censored? Seriously? I feel creatively stifled.

I'd give it a name that has fear within.

Well my old PC was EEVIL-X [Formally Shabba-X (name changing seemed to stop some problems somehow :S)], old laptop is Chaka Khan-X. I was considering Richter-X, but I might just name it after one of my lady friends.

Well my old PC was EEVIL-X [Formally Shabba-X (name changing seemed to stop some problems somehow :S)], old laptop is Chaka Khan-X. I was considering Richter-X, but I might just name it after one of my lady friends.

Name it "My Name is Not QUAID!!!!"

Lost my railcard yesterday - d'oh!

Luckily I have just enough to cover that and my train ticket home friday, but I would have liked that money to see other people and get a present for my dad, so I'll have to go overdrawn to do that - sigh.

Gonna go out and get a picture today, grab a leaflet thing for it and then go the cinema, probably watch ice age 3 to cheer myself up. Wonder if becka wants to go too..

This is disgraceful... I can't find my backup discs... All my sexy images and word documents I saved onto doovdé disc have vanished... The only way now is to hopefully connect my old hard drive and try to copy the shizzle over.

All this before work at 5! What a splendid day.

Apparently I have some viral infection thing, which means that I shouldn't go back to work until Monday, gah I'm gonna be bored out of my friggin mind!

Think yourself lucky my friend. You can now go back to work with a refreshed mind and body ready to tackle all problems.

Think yourself lucky my friend. You can now go back to work with a refreshed mind and body ready to tackle all problems.

True, but when the problems involve washing up and scooping out portions of food it doesn't really require much thought! :heh:

well, im back from palcement, "how was it?" i hear you cry, well i'll tell you.

After a belt related mishap, i still found myself at the place 30 mins early, so had a short walk, got back with 10 mins to go, so waited. and waited. they were late oepning by alomst 10 mins, which sucked. i was then told i wasnt going to be on the bar. id asked for bar work. i was shown into a cavern of salmonela known as the kitchen, and told id be doing my stuff here today. i dont like kitchens.

i spent about 30-40 mins doiing dishes, then cut some roasties, then got back to more dishes, helping the guys whos only job it is to clean dishes. i like him, though its awkward to look him in the eye, they both go in different directions, and im not sure which ones his gooden. i tend to focus on his cheeks instead.

placement lasted 3 hours, then i got released. my smart shoes hurt my feet, i then had to sprint 100meters for the bus, who kindly waited.

so shit, but could of been shittier.

last night a girl i talk to was telling me shes body shy. i spent about an hour telling her she was one of the most beuatiful girls i know, and shes gota great figure, and she should certainly not be shy of her body. frankly im way to nice to her, i mean, she knows i fancy her and has said she dosent feel the same. its almost like im an ego inflator.

last night a girl i talk to was telling me shes body shy. i spent about an hour telling her she was one of the most beuatiful girls i know, and shes gota great figure, and she should certainly not be shy of her body. frankly im way to nice to her, i mean, she knows i fancy her and has said she dosent feel the same. its almost like im an ego inflator.

alaska-fishing.jpg

Swimming for the win.

I've been twice in two weeks now, forgot how much I miss it. Although its me and 3-4 other girls. 2 of my best mates are the boyfriends of them and feel too fat to get semi-naked, I just like swimming so I don't care what the girls think of me ::shrug: One of the guys apparently said he didn't like his gf going with me the only boy because its like me seeing her in her underwear...

Not only is she like a sister but wtf x 147.

Having a lazy day after getting up really early for a doctors appointment and a failed contact lense appointment. Going to see 'The Hangover' later :)