Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Back from the dentists... it's all good! Except I should start flossing, which always seems like such a hassle!

I just got laid. Epic win?
Can't help but notice the question mark! Surely it should be numerous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a side of :awesome:

That is of course unless it was part of Max Mosely's second venture into the world of movie?

Haha goron - go you?

Yesterday was good, I finally go off my butt and started looking around for jobs, moneys stressy at the moment, dad's on the dole and whatnot, so its cruical I find a job, no matter what they say. Sent off 3 applications online, need to get to meadowhall when I get back and hand in a few more before the deadlines.

Today is mostly about carrying on looking for jobs and doing some reading, partially packing too.

Kinda annoyed at somebody, I shouldn't be, but I'm more upset for my mum than anything, having to do stuff for me only for other people to complain about it. She's my mum she's dne so much for me - back off.

Obviously you were playing Pokémon at the same time?

Let's just say I only used 2 'Rare Candies' yet she 'levelled up' 5 times.

Turns out I'm not working this evening either so another evening of NOTHING til bed time.

Last day of term today. Tomorrow is the "exhibition", ie the big leaving ceremony, then...the end.

Fucking emotional. Me, chair and the third member of our group just went back to mine for a few hours cause as always this week, the morning was boring, and only just managed to get into the final assembly in time back at school. Wasn't expecting to be emotionally assaulted so much. Guys and girls in my year weeping and sobbing all around me, combined with the rousing "Lord of The Dance" brought a lump to my throat. Said mini-goodbyes, signing each other's clackens (the object we use to play Hailes), then walked back home.

On the walk back, I kept being struck with huge pangs of extreme sadness. Like teary sadness. I didn't cry, but I might do tomorrow. I'm just....so happy to have been in the yeargroup I have. I've loved it.

I was reading some of the comments on m yclacken while walking home and that made me all wobbly too. "Henry, you are TOO funny. (FUCK OFF!) I love you more than life itself, have an amazing year, I will visit you LOTS. Joanna xxx" for example, it'll mean nothing to anyone else, but it's so sad.

Didn't anticipate I'd be this sad.

It's depressing. Only five for two? :p

She was too tired to go on for more. Damn it, need a girl with more stamina.

Spent most of this evening watching Wimbledon; Murray was in great form and the atmosphere was just brilliant! Definately up for going next year me thinks, well worth it.

Definately up for going next year me thinks, well worth it.
I'm well up for going as well next year.

Qs. Anyone know how you go about tickets... I guess they go on sale a few months in advance?... do you just select a day, and a court... then it's just down to the luck of the draw who you get to see?

If that's the case, how do Hewitts band of Aussi fans [the guys in the yellow T's] always get the right court?... unless he gets them priority tickets?

I spent the last 4 days in Cambridge visiting some friends and things, which was fun. Went shopping for the first couple of days and spent (Sorry, mum) way to much on clothes for Ibiza. Damn the lack of Primark in Cambridge! Went round town myself for a bit too, which was oddly relaxing probably due to the amazing weather. Some hooot french guy asked me for directions to some place, and it took him about 10 minutes to explain where he wanted to go, not that I minded because it gave me more time to stare.

Spent massive amounts of time on a mates trampoline too, which has made my back feel pain it's never experienced. I come back, and basically as soon as we enter the door my mum reverts back to being all stressy and paranoid, it was the wierdest thing. She started shouting, and went out to get some shopping or something, and I was there ranting really loud about how I'm so happy I'll never have a wife whilst making some dinner for myself. Please tell me other people have random rants outloud, rather than thinking them sometimes?

--

Just noticed the name change. Thanks Ash. :D

Edited by Slaggis

i went to the beach with soem friends, though they looked a bit afraid of my "get the sand off dance". wierdos

my mams in a random radgie, told me that if my clothes are still in the utility waiting to be iron tomorrow shes throwing them into the lawn and running them over with the lawn mower. serisouly, the washign was done on sunday and its been far to nice to sit indoors ironing.

she also said that if iw ant to earn my rent back i can do some jobs. i asked what needed doing, she said everything. i may go and make a tower out of all the tin cans as that clearly fits into the everything catagory.