4. Depression

5. Acceptance

I feel its gone:

1, Depression

2, Depression

3, Depression

4, Depression

5, Anger

So far anyway! I have to say, i'm holding back. There is a lot of cruel shit I could be doing right now... Why must I be nice? Its such a curse!

If Frasier taught me anything then its all the same essentially. When you life is wrapped around a particular aspect such as a partner or job or something then the loss of that (mortally of emotionally) then its like a death.

Speaking of death...dissertation. This section starts off well and spirals into crap. Someone wanna fix it for me? C'mon, I added shiny new things to the boards :p

If Frasier taught me anything then its all the same essentially. When you life is wrapped around a particular aspect such as a partner or job or something then the loss of that (mortally of emotionally) then its like a death.

Speaking of death...dissertation. This section starts off well and spirals into crap. Someone wanna fix it for me? C'mon, I added shiny new things to the boards :p

Ssshhhh Ash :heh:

We're trying to get him onto the next phase, not backwards :heh:

Get yourself one of those boat things Jordan across the sea and i'll take you to get wrecked in Aberdeen, lots of available and desperate women here.

Ssshhhh Ash :heh:

We're trying to get him onto the next phase, not backwards :heh:

Get yourself one of those boat things Jordan across the sea and i'll take you to get wrecked in Aberdeen, lots of available and desperate women here.

Is in the past tense like "my life is wrapped around my job" *two weeks later* CHANGE!

I just said something is "causing controversal" clearly the English language has been removed from my brain this morning.

Realised today how much of a stoner I've become. Do I care? Absolutely not! Love the stuff. What better way to spend your Easter Friday?

Well, you could try work like me and a few others on here. Thats a good way to spend Good Friday*

*Note: This is probably not a good way to spend Good Friday, so this advice should be taken with a pinch of salt.

This will need its own epic thread, but feel free to bathe in some reflected glory and my awesome and jealousity making DS collection.

This post inspired me to count my DVD collection. 561, not including the ones I have lent out or are missing. That's how I spent the first part of my day. I need a life.

Yeah as Dan said. Murray if you are that interested in someone else's life PM them for Christ sakes. Or I dunno, go do something to fill your own life -_-

Calm down sparky. Jordan speaks a new element of his day, I merely ask a question. If you and Dan find it boring, you may do something to fill the time of your life.

JUST WOKE UP. Need to gtfu and go out with my mate, look for a birthday present for nami whilst saving enough money a) for gig tonight, b) for nami's birthday meal tomorrow and c) for, liek, food and booze and tobacco 'til new money arrives.

LAME. Might sell stuff. Like everything in shorty's room while he's not here. Hum.

EEVIL: TROOOOOOOOOOOOLL!

For the past few days i've been away on a mini holiday/break thing. I went for a look around Plymouth Uni on an open day and i actually quite liked it. The whole day was pretty professionally done and i've found Plymouth to be most 'on the ball' uni with regards to supplying information and details. The city felt abit wierd, although i don't know if that's just my northern attitude, the people reminded me of those from Skins to be honest. The only problem i found with it all was the distance away from home (around 5 hours in normal conditions) hmmm, what to do :confused:.

Now i'm going to get some foods :) num num num.