Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Captain Falcon
*rapes everyone in the spirit of equality*

my god i'm a PR genious. *lights cigar*

Did you mean "rapes" or "wraps"?

Guest Captain Falcon
well this spiralled widely out of control...

At least time it was nothing to do with one of your wayward comments.

I'm funking sick of college, if I'm honest. These last 7 taught weeks cannot come to an end quick enough. Because the college I'm at is part of a secondary school, we're treated exactly was we were in year 7, so it's like we've never left.

They sent out letters, informing about 3/4 of the year that they were "underachieving" and that they would not be able to leave during free's. Apparently, they've had masses of complaints from parents telling them to go and shove it. A girl in my Sociology class got a letter, even though she's dragged herself up from CDE to ABC. If that's underachieving, then I'd like to be underachieving please.

Cunts, the lot of them. I was in PSHE third, and I got a lecture for being late from Mrs I'mamassivecrackwhorewhocan'tstopgettingpregnant. Then, another guy turned up right at the end, and she joked with him and marked him as present (I bet it's because he's the one constantly getting her pregnant. Whore.) Hope she dies.

Edited by Slaggis

My week shall be something like this:

Work, eat, work, sleep, lectures, work, exam, work, work, eat, work, sleep (at gf's), lecture, work, pick up friend from station, eat, drink, club (& drink), sleep, walk friend back to station, lectures, work, lectures, work, gf's subject's society ball (yay, tux time!), sleep (at gf's), snuggle before she goes home for Easter, lectures, weekend.

I'm feeling worn out already, and there's too much work, not enough Empire Total War for my liking. Oh, and I'm off to Torquay on Monday for a week for a geology field trip. Sleepy...

ewwwwwwh

:(

ANYWHOSE, first essay down,one leftsies :D

oooh.

Damn straight. It is in fact so epic that it is thread worthy, however its outcome (I suspect likely outcome) will piss me off, due to non-participance, but alas this is the life I choose.

Woot, 24 goodness laced with exclusive Wolverine Clips. My evening starts here.

Guest Captain Falcon

Damn straight. It is in fact so epic that it is thread worthy, however its outcome (I suspect likely outcome) will piss me off, due to non-participance, but alas this is the life I choose.

Woot, 24 goodness laced with exclusive Wolverine Clips. My evening starts here.

You do realise that you're setting yourself up for a fall if it's even remotely less than epic in the biblical sense of the word.

Ok after months of contemplating what I'm going to do with myself at Uni, I've finally come to two decisions. The first, mentioned earlier, is that I'm going to try and make the move out of my parents and into Dundee. Secondly, after having a horrible start to it, what with it being really boring, my Psychology course has become interesting and while it'd be nice to do it as I career, I know full well it's not going to happen and even though I am finding it interesting it's not for me and so I'm going to set up a meeting with my personal tutor to discuss switching to do english, which I've been doing all of this year so hopefully it'll mean I can just continue it from second year. The first year of Uni is supposed to be open so that anyone who wants to change degrees can, that's what I've been told anyway, and so I think it'd be more beneficial for me to move over to english where I'm not only enjoying it immensely but getting good grades.

Now just to tell my parents, who I'm sure will be less than impressed but I think these decisions are for the best for me anyway. So now this makes it 3 important things I have to tell people this week and I'm anxious about doing all of them.

you should go to sleep soon then. sleeping seems to fix all my eye ailments. just dont rub it!

Thank you. :) I have already rubbed it though, there's black eye make up all over my face, I look much like a clown I'd imagine. I should go to bed actually, running on no sleeps from last night.

I think I've scratched my eye. It huuuuuuurts.

Massive amounts of ouch! Seriously, that sounds horribly painful. Hope it gets better soon. :)

--

Was about to attempt sleep, and then I saw the latest Housewives episode was available to watch. Damn the hold trashy American television has over me.

Massive amounts of ouch! Seriously, that sounds horribly painful. Hope it gets better soon. :)

--

Was about to attempt sleep, and then I saw the latest Housewives episode was available to watch. Damn the hold trashy American television has over me.

Haha and there's a new Gossip Girl tomorrow ;) (and Chuck, Heroes and How I Met Your Mother, as well as the aforementioned DH and Big Love which I also need to watch tomorrow).

Should probably get some sleep but stayed up late chatting to someone I re-like. Oh dear.

Haha and there's a new Gossip Girl tomorrow ;) (and Chuck, Heroes and How I Met Your Mother, as well as the aforementioned DH and Big Love which I also need to watch tomorrow).

Should probably get some sleep but stayed up late chatting to someone I re-like. Oh dear.

Lol! I'd forgotten, I actually love you for the reminder. That episode was so good! Now I'm a little too hyped to sleep. God, I sound sadder every minute don't I? Someone hold me. :p