NEurope

Today has been a good Tuesday! Didn't get off to the best of starts with a severe lack of sleep (less than usual) but |I'm used to it and read my book during the early hours of the morning. :) I didn't feel tired all day except at the end where i'm not sure whether i fell asleep or not. :wtf:

Religious Classes are getting interesting with the problem of Evil and In the afternoon i Watched the football teams outside to offer them support while listening to Classic Tunes from the 80s. :heh:

It was really cold though and my feet were frozen :D

Today I had my first computing test which counts to 25% of my overall grade. Should of gotten 20 or 21 out of 25. Should definently have atleast 20. Was doing a Java test and I started the next question but dunno if i'll get any marks for it. I should of passed Computing overall though. 25% for my praticals, 18% for my essay and 20% for my first test which is already 63%.

Have my maths and Psychology lecture on the same day which I found out earlier which is sucking. One from 9-12 then the other from 2-3.30. But that's a while off yet.

P.S I'm so freaking bored it's unbelievable. I normally get in at 6.40 each night but now I have loads of free time i'm bored.

My uni application is going effing amazing so far. Got offers from UCL, Warwick and York, and Oxford have offered me an interview. Still, I don't like the fact that I have to stay there for three day.

I got braces today, they were pretty sore earlier on but after a bath and a brush they are slighter better.

At least by the end of it I should have a nicer smile...

I got braces today, they were pretty sore earlier on but after a bath and a brush they are slighter better.

I might see you at Warrwick next year if you go there :heh:

I'm just sat here looking forward to a full day of RE tomorrow.

dscn0041.JPG

I'm guessing you quoted wrong other wise I'm really confused.

I'm talking about bard's post btw.

I'm just sat here looking forward to a full day of RE tomorrow.

A full day of wha? Revo Europe?

Get with the times, its N Europe now.

:heh:

I might see you at Warrwick next year if you go there :heh:

Would be cool :awesome: Warwick are being bastards though and want me to get four As or take an additional step paper. Still, it's a top class uni and would love to go there.

A full day of wha? Revo Europe?

Get with the times, its N Europe now.

:heh:

I think he was referring to "Religious Education".

As opposed to "Nintendo Education".

Anyhoo, today was alright. I had no supervision, and my practical wasn't too bad... and I've done half of the writeup already.

I was joking...

(I actually thought he was talking about Resident Evil, as in the Umbrella Chronnies. The lols are on me.)

Religion can suck my big sweaty man cock. Religions for losers.

Unless you are religious, in which case Im only joking.

Religion can suck my big sweaty man cock. Religions for losers.

Unless you are religious, in which case Im only joking.

That reminds me, is anyone here going to see Northern Lights (to use it's original name)?

Although they producers cut most of the anti-religious stuff out as they're scared of a (mainly American) backlash, it's still one of my favorite books ever, so I'm going to give it a shot.

After my Korean drum lesson today I somehow ended up at this concert watching a Moroccan/Balkan/Turkish/Spanish/Gypsy band...they were pretty awesome. Just got back and I am knackered...

Mixed day. In the morning coursework went terribly. Did manage to get off to a good start on my french essay though.

The afternoon was spent watching Garden State. Loved it.

In the evening I had athletics. 5x1mile with 60 secs between each. Really tiring but really satisfying.

Tomorrow = wednesday = superhappyfuntime!

That reminds me, is anyone here going to see Northern Lights (to use it's original name)?

Although they producers cut most of the anti-religious stuff out as they're scared of a (mainly American) backlash, it's still one of my favorite books ever, so I'm going to give it a shot.

i so want to see that film! im dragging greg along as i cant think of anyone else to go with!

i brought the book up with me to read it (northern lights) really excited about this movie :D

I'm gonna go see it sometime with my girlfriend. Both fans of the book. I hate the name "Golden Compass" though. Northern lights was so much better.

Yeah, I'll be watching it, though they may have ruined it... not that that relates to how either of our days were.

My day was filling with carrying out DNA fingerprinting.

Golden Compass is Northern lights eh?

i tried to start reading that, couldn't get into it at all.

So very typical. I've been tired for days now, so tonight I decided to go to sleep early at what I think was 10:45 pm. Almost one and a half hour later now and I'm still wide awake, though feeling crazily tired at the same time. =(

Don't know why I can't sleep, but it's pissing me off. Seems like everything is bothering me as well. I took off my pyjamas cause they were annoying me (hooray for nakedness... though I'm still feeling too warm for whatever reason) and the washing machine seems to be making more noise than usual.

So a crappy night. Anyone know any tricks to get sleepy faster?

eenuh > warm milk and pretending to be sleepy. sounds cleche/stupid but always works for me. :smile:

i bought tickets today ~ i'm going to a gig on thursday :D gunna go see one of my favourite bands play in stratford with my friend adam and whoever else wants to come with me! happy happy!!

So a crappy night. Anyone know any tricks to get sleepy faster?

I'm being deadly serious: masturbation does apparantly help you get to sleep a lot faster.

Probably something to do with the stress relief.