NEurope

So far day has been alright. Found out I have 4 days of Uni this year (inluding days I go in for exams)

First test tomorrow,lecture on Wednesday, then my second computing test on the Tuesday,then that's me till the 13th of December where I have my maths exam from 9-12 then Psychology from 2-3.30. That kinda sucks.

Now I have a huge urge to eat mini donughts.

Eight more minutes till I get to go home! =O

Today has been a very stressful day. I had two presentations to do for two different classes, both counting for something like 30% of the grade. I did pretty good though. The website design teacher said my logo was one of the best he'd seen from the students and my site layout is pretty much okay too.

And my Flash animation (or at least the storyboard for it so far) was good and interesting according to my other teacher. Also showed her one of my older animations and she liked it (plus it made the class laugh, so hooray).

Just got some grades for my Graphic Design class as well; I'm sitting in the "good" category (but could be better). Bit unexpected, cause a lot of people got bad grades in here and I kinda suck at graphic design... so yay, better than I expected. =D

Now going home, draw for school and then sleep, cause I feel sick and tired. D:

What was the animation that made your class chortle? :)

This one:

It's not even all that great or funny, but apparently they thought it was. :heh:

Finally home now (yay for dad picking me up) and I think I'm going to nap before I do more work. Mmm, sleep.

This one:

It's not even all that great or funny, but apparently they thought it was. :heh:

That's awesome! It's better than anything I could ever do!

I think the expressions of them both in the last shot are great, Ms Spee. :heh:

Just had two more friends added on Xbox Live. :grin:

Just had a client with an awesome surname.

Glasscock. (Mrs)

Could be a Shemale trying to tell us something.

This one:

Finally home now (yay for dad picking me up) and I think I'm going to nap before I do more work. Mmm, sleep.

That's good, fat cat got what was coming. :laughing:

My day went ok. Lot of laughing, but that's all what College is about. Having a laugh and learning at the same time.

Learnt more about adding binary, hexadecimals, the Two's compliment etc. Fun stuff.

Then I came home stuck on Guitar hero and 5 star'd Raining Blood. Today is a good day.

A) Eenuh, thats actually awesome.

B) Agreed Tellawesoyn, Its friggin 4:30 and getting dark. Was.

Well, I (and my ever nosey sister, who can read me like a pamphlet, even from as far a field as York) think that a girl likes me, which is nice.

I'm not posting any of the MSN convo here, because what we talk about will give it away to a certain DomJcg-shaped member, and the less people in my school who know, the better...

Basically, my day has just got a whole lot better!

Well, I (and my ever nosey sister, who can read me like a pamphlet, even from as far a field as York) think that a girl likes me, which is nice.

I'm not posting any of the MSN convo here, because what we talk about will give it away to a certain DomJcg-shaped member, and the less people in my school who know, the better...

Basically, my day has just got a whole lot better!

I AM ALL KNOWING...

i mean, you can spoilerz it and hope i don't read it, which i will not...i think

I've had quite a good day..bit boring as Mondays usually are. :) but the dead line for the coursework has been increased to next Tuesday which is good. :yay:

I haven't ben able to play my DS for quite a while as i have lost my charger... :(

This one:

Pretty awesome cartoon, Eenuh!

My night's been really orinf.

Haha! just like my day was. :heh:

Eenuh that is an excellent Animation :DLOVED IT!!! :awesome:

Today has been boring. Still stuck in the library at uni - got half my essay written, some slides down for my presentation tomorrow and took some notes and organised others.

2 weeks today is the start of the exams...

...FUCKING SCREWED

This one:

I've see that before. Hmm.

Its pretty great. I like the dogs expressions, the eyebrows. Reminds me of Gromit. Says everything without saying anything.

I've see that before. Hmm.

Its pretty great. I like the dogs expressions, the eyebrows. Reminds me of Gromit. Says everything without saying anything.

I've probably posted it on here before ages ago, so that's why you've seen it before I bet. :heh:

Thanks for the compliments everyone. =D