Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Tell you what, hard decision i had to make yesterday. My mate decided to get drunk over the course of the day. 11am until 11pm with no food consistent drinking. He got into arguments with numerous people throughout the night and got really aggressive towards the pool captain and bar staff which resulted in him getting booted off the team and banned from the club all together.

The hard part was for me to tell the chairman about him or let him get away with it, which would of put more pressure on me and me facing more of a bite. I had to tell the chairman which now results in me doing all of the Bingo on a Wednesday night and helping out on the show nights.

Don't you hate when you feel like you are letting people down?

I feel like i'm a constant disappointment to my friends and family. I still have trouble walking, with the escalator incident.. I sit at work -its really cold and damp- and my leg seizes. My meds are making my appetite absolutely monsterous. My sleep is non existent at the mo, due to all the pain in my legs.

My mum worries, my dad is concerned, my sister nags. They all want me to feel better but the problem is they don't realise how fucking hard doing even the most simple tasks is for me.

BLEHEHH >_<

Nothing that a good naruto marathon won't cure I suppose XD

I've jad a good day. Parents evening this evening it was. :)

I love how the teacher looks at the parents then something suddenly clicks and they reel all this information off about you. It's interesting to watch. I had the usual comments and it was great to see my Predicted Psychology grade has been lifted up to a B. :D

This evening I've been doing this UCAS application form thing, it's long and quite painful and my head now hurts. I give up for this evening!

Hellooo...Im friends with Rez from work and my day at work is usually filled with talking to crazy people with too much money in between emailing Mike. Its all good. I feel a bit of a fraud posting on here to be honest, technically not really a gamer. I love mariokart on n64 and mario/sonic do the olympic games on the wii and thats about it. About me, um...i went to uni in manchester, then went travelling round the world (best thing ive ever done) am now wondering where to go and what to do. I like the usual stuff, except now i like comics such as Invincible and i blame Rez for that completely.

Hellooo...Im friends with Rez from work and my day at work is usually filled with talking to crazy people with too much money in between emailing Mike. Its all good. I feel a bit of a fraud posting on here to be honest, technically not really a gamer. I love mariokart on n64 and mario/sonic do the olympic games on the wii and thats about it. About me, um...i went to uni in manchester, then went travelling round the world (best thing ive ever done) am now wondering where to go and what to do. I like the usual stuff, except now i like comics such as Invincible and i blame Rez for that completely.

Pfft a lot of the people here don't even own a Nintendo system so don't worry about that.

Welcome to the boards. I hope you stay a while. We're a great bunch really. As long as you like masturbation.

Welcome to the boards :)

and yeah, mario kart on the 64 was pretty awesome!

Argh, only had 2 lessons today cos my biology teacher didn't turn up (again). You know, it's days like today that i can't stand. Seriously, lack of work makes me lazy and i've done NOTHING this evening. Only just started my chemistry paper :(

Lols @ raunchy pics, its news to me! My names not actually Molly, i picked that cos its my favourite name for a girl, I think i was trying to hide my identity. And then I uploaded a picture.

Welcome to the boards. I hope you stay a while. We're a great bunch really. As long as you like masturbation.

Lol, *runs away*.

Frankly you're probably more of a gamer than I am these days... Anyhoo welcome - provided you're not that much like ReZ, I'm sure you'll get by fine.

Love you really ReZ. [noparse]:p[/noparse]

@ Hellfire - as I've always been told you'll never find answers to your sorrows at the bottom of a bottle. So stick it back in the cupboard and get a coffee/tea/whatever.

And welcome to Molly as well.

So not looking forward to getting home today. I can get to uni by train but after 12pm I have to find another way home as the scottish section of Network Rail is on strike. Urgh..... and I can guarantee the buses will be expensive and mobbed.