NEurope

I hate being predictable... *sigh*

The BBC News website had an article about a new Creationist museum in Portsmouth, and guess who posted a 3 paragraph comment on why it should be kept out of classrooms...

I spent all day in bed, and watched Waterworld while I cancelled my "date" tomorrow. Although I thought I might be up for being used a gap filler, I changed my mind, plus I'd miss CSI Miami.

Claire thinks Im cheating on her. Lol.

Yeah so I should just leave....withdraw ISA...move out....have LEGO workshop...experience happiness for a change.

Oh no.

I feel like a part of history is about to come to an end.

I only just added her on Facebook too...

Haha, yeah. Yeah I dunno.

We could potentially split up....frankly I think we'd both be happier. Ive had enough of her and she probably feels the same way.

(She emailed me accusing of cheating BTW)

Shes not said a word since shes got back...neither have I, nor do I intend to. *Looking for flats*

aww shit reZ, sorry to hear all this :hmm:

...jamba's still none the wiser tho so we can just meet at my place from now on, ne?

I did quite alot today.

- Went to Sixth form

- Dropped Business Studies (Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!)

- Came home at dinner time as i now don't have Business

- Started some Homework for Wednesday

- Revised some Maths and Biology

- Started my Personal Statement

- Played Battlefield

Now it's 6, getting hungry, downloading Fifa 09 Demo and i've got Kiss From a Rose stuck in my head... Thanks Seal :P

Today was awesome!

I'm totally far ahead at college, so I spent the entire day filling up my sketchbook!! Made a right mess of my hands :D

I also cooked tea for me and my brothers, which was just microchips and micro-chicken things. I'm good at cooking.

Also totally re-vamped my dA page last night

My day has been good. I got a lot of work to catch up on which I missed while in Scotland! which I'm going to (hopefully) plough through tonight.

Psychology remains to be awesome and my love for it continues to get stronger. :D

Wish I was back in Scotland though I really enjoyed the wedding that I went to and CANNOT/B] believe I danced in front of different people. :o I'm a bit annoyed I only got one tiny slice of cake though. :heh:

The best part was on the way back in the coach where I had several different drunk people falling on me shouting incoherent nonsense into my face! All of them different ages from about 20 to 80.

I had my first Irn Bru which was the first drink I had when I arrived suprisingly tasty. It starts of nice then gets worse then gets excellent. A mixture between medicine and Sweets. :grin: There was an abundance of them!!!

It's a Japanese dude?

called Miyavi.

Haha, yeah. Yeah I dunno.

We could potentially split up....frankly I think we'd both be happier. Ive had enough of her and she probably feels the same way.

(She emailed me accusing of cheating BTW)

Shes not said a word since shes got back...neither have I, nor do I intend to. *Looking for flats*

Sorry to heard that Rez.

Why does she think you cheating on her?

I hate being predictable... *sigh*

The BBC News website had an article about a new Creationist museum in Portsmouth, and guess who posted a 3 paragraph comment on why it should be kept out of classrooms...

The misinformation in some of those comments infuriates me, but I doubt anyone will read anything I write so there's not much point replying. It just annoys me that people get away with nonsense such as "no missing links have ever been found" and the like.

Anyway. Boring day, apart from the book I'm reading about universal grammar. I can't wait to go back to Cambridge... still another 18 days to wait.

No. It's way better, and people are stupid.:heh:

The live feed needs to replace the "regular" news feed.

Don't bring your head into affairs of the heart, as trying to understand one's feelings is a lifelong task — certainly not something to be constrained to a fortnight.

Which is a bit of a non-answer, but then there are simply too many unknowns for me to offer a valid opinion. In every sense you are the only one that can make the decision, just as it should be. All I can say is that whilst it's safe to be alone, until you start taking chances you're not really living. We only get the one life time, so if we're going to learn anything from it you have to risk making mistakes. When in doubt follow your heart, as it'll always take you somewhere interesting.

I've made my choice, I want to marry you. Please. PLEASE.

called Miyavi. <--powahs of deduction!!

Sorry to heard that Rez.

Why does she think you cheating on her? <-- powahs of interrogation!!

...he's like a little detective.... :indeed:

...he's like a little detective.... :indeed:<---powah of too much pheonix wright :heh:

Anyways, lappatop arrived, HSBC refuse to give me a student account because no one can be bothered to sort it out >>> called branch manager and he said he'd get on it, complaining ftw

Holy shit, i'm back in Letty's sig :o

You're a trans-gendered progressive rock guitarist from Osaka?

Anyways, lappatop arrived, HSBC refuse to give me a student account because no one can be bothered to sort it out >>> called branch manager and he said he'd get on it, complaining ftw

I'm opening one with Halifax. Tom from the latest advert works in my local branch. :D

T_T... My comments are ripped apart by the forum.

Would you expect any less? :heh:

I'm opening one with Halifax. Tom from the latest advert works in my local branch. :D

You only used Halifax because of the legend that is Howard:heh: