NEurope

I think my MacBook is on it's last legs. It's only two years old. Last time I but an apple laptop for the foreseeable future. Piece of junk.

I need to do that. Hesitating due to an aversion to intense eye watering pain. You should be alright though ay?

It's not exactly difficult unless you wish to have womanly eyebrows. Although I was always told rokhed that eyebrows are sisters not twins. Unfortunetly for me that is true, but I am lazy.

Daft, serves you right :heh:, although my laptop is the same, a packard bell. But I believe that was my fault for not putting on office 2003 on properly, otherwise it'd still been semi-decent. Shame.

NERG. Read not-enough today. Been side-tracked by various games of chess, go, scrabble and whatever online. Gotta get a coach in brighton at midday tomorrow and kinda need to remember that. Not ready. Gonna die.

Today was pretty shitty. Had an argument with my brother over something really petty, and we both squared up and it almost turned nasty. Pissed me off though, and put me in a foul mood for the rest of the day.

Been to the gym, and used that to calm me down. I feel much more burden-free, for now at least.

Listened to the football (manchester united against pompey, community shield) on the radio, and I can't wait for the new season to start. I hope to not miss a single game this year. :)

I think my MacBook is on it's last legs. It's only two years old. Last time I but an apple laptop for the foreseeable future. Piece of junk.

What's wrong with it?

Listened to the football (manchester united against pompey, community shield) on the radio, and I can't wait for the new season to start. I hope to not miss a single game this year. :)

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I didn't want to work today so I could watch the game.

That foul mood you were talking about has just been transferred to me now. I'm royally pissed off.

The Beautiful Katamari soundtrack might cheer me up.

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I didn't want to work today so I could watch the game.

That foul mood you were talking about has just been transferred to me now. I'm royally pissed off.

The Beautiful Katamari soundtrack might cheer me up.

I don't have Setanta Sports, so I was sat in the living room, armed with radio 5 live. Also trying to learn Street Spirit (Radiohead), so did that whilst listening to the game.

Was a pretty decent game. From what I heard, both Nani and Tevez had pretty good games. Also, THE Neville is back. :D

There's no highlights on tv tonight. :(

rooooooooooowwws of houses! ALL BEARING DOWN ON MEEE!

Doo Doo daa dowww daa doow da doww dodo

Doo Doo daa dooow daa doow da dooww dodo

and repeat.

Haha. :) That's my guide to myself. Any choon can be "sang" with doo's, daa's, da's, doow's, baaa's, and so forth.

It's a pretty relaxing song to play. I'm still not very good at guitar, as I'm a long way off to where I want to be. But, hopefully, I'll get there.

I don't have Setanta Sports, so I was sat in the living room, armed with radio 5 live. Also trying to learn Street Spirit (Radiohead), so did that whilst listening to the game.

Was a pretty decent game. From what I heard, both Nani and Tevez had pretty good games. Also, THE Neville is back. :D

There's no highlights on tv tonight. :(

So no MOTD? Damn. Glad that Neville's back. I do think Brown played a good role there last season though.

Anyway, off to the other depths of the internets>>!

So no MOTD? Damn. Glad that Neville's back. I do think Brown played a good role there last season though.

Anyway, off to the other depths of the internets>>!

No Match of the Day, mate. :( I'm pretty surprised at that.

Brown had a good season, so it'll just mean there's loads of competition for that one spot. Competition within United never hurt anybody. :)

Doo Doo daa dowww daa doow da doww dodo

Doo Doo daa dooow daa doow da dooww dodo

and repeat.

Haha. :) That's my guide to myself. Any choon can be "sang" with doo's, daa's, da's, doow's, baaa's, and so forth.

It's a pretty relaxing song to play. I'm still not very good at guitar, as I'm a long way off to where I want to be. But, hopefully, I'll get there.

it's a beautiful track. Keep it up!

I hate girls.

='(

Apart from the thing this morning/noon with mom getting all pissed (she apparently said some nasty things to my sister after I left the table), the day has been okay.

I worked more on a logo my aunt needs for the place she works at, so made different versions for that. Will hopefully be hearing soon if they will use it (about time, as I made this at least a month ago I think).

Had a short nap, then cleaned my room, while all the while listening to my new Sigur Rós CD. Can't wait to see them this week.

After that I worked on a "commission" for my uncle, who needed me to retouch a photo they're going to get printed for someone's birthday or something. Had to remove some poles and plastic ribbon thingies that were in front of the person. Bit of a challenge, but I got it done. =D

So I guess I've been kind of productive today, yay. ^____^

='(

Don't worry, he said 'girls', plural. So long as you're on your own it's fine!

I was at a wedding yesterday. I saw my two-year-old cousin in a suit which was cool, but whilst the event went well — bar the rain — I'd rather have not been there. Weddings aren't really my 'thing'.

Don't worry, he said 'girls', plural. So long as you're on your own it's fine!

I was at a wedding yesterday. I saw my two-year-old cousin in a suit which was cool, but whilst the event went well — bar the rain — I'd rather have not been there. Weddings aren't really my 'thing'.

At the moment I'm struggling to think of any girl friends that I am totally happy with. Eenuh you're fine of course =]

Results on thursday it can't come soon enough!

I need to do that. Hesitating due to an aversion to intense eye watering pain. You should be alright though ay?

I have to shave my eyebrows, at least the bit inbetween them. They like to mix together >_>

Oh, forgot to mention what I did today. Went out to kick a ball about with my mate, and by the end of the night we had taken bags of shit out of the doggy bins and thrown them into my friend's ex's front garden.

And we weren't even drunk! Good times.

I have to shave my eyebrows, at least the bit inbetween them. They like to mix together >_>

There's nowt really to doing that. Even doing it with tweezers is ok. I kinda like doing it, it's a nice kind of pain. :)

But yeah, having a mono/unibrow is baaad. I have quite bushy-ish eyebrows to begin with, so having hair grow inbetween them is just too much. :heh:

What's wrong with it?

Yeah, I'd like to amend my statement. I hate fuses. :p

I thought it was refusing to charge, t'was just the fuse thank goodness.

I've had a nice relaxing day today. :) I Played some games, watched some Anime, fatted about on the internet and this evening I went out with my friend up to London to the National Film Theatre and watched Sin City. :grin:

Which I really wanted to see as I'm still in graphic Novel/Combic book character mode. Missed the first few minutes of it as we got a bit lost on the train. :p but I thought the movie was excellent. :D

Now I'm a bit tired and have work tomorrow >_____< (voluntary)

Blergh, being at the pub tonight reminded me how much I miss last week :(

My friends just don't compare to the people that go to IGF.

I hate girls.

Interestingly enough, girls hate me! We should team up!