NEurope

Past couple of days have been pretty good. Had my History exam yesterday, which I was quietly scared of, and it went surprisingly well. Questions were nice enough and the revision I did in the last few days really paid off. Only one more exam now :D

Today I dropped into work just to check my shifts and it turns out I have some nice morning shifts to do over the weekend, which I'm pleased with. No lie ins for me, but as long as I don't have to be in around closing time I'm not so bothered. Shorter shifts as well meaning I don't have to waste my money on lunch whilst there.

Now listening to the new Chemical Brothers album up on Spotify, enjoying it muchly. Going out tonight for the first time in a couple of weeks so it should be goood. I swear my life is too easy :P

Went to choir practice today. It was fun, but we still need practice, which is why they've planned an extra rehearsal session next week. It'd all be good if not for the fact that it's at the exact time when I'm done with my final exam and have thus planned to celebrate with my parents. Plus, I also found out that one of my friends' graduation party is on the same day as the annual summer play. I think I've angered the time god somehow. Anyone got an Ocarina of Time I can borrow?

Other than that, my days consist of revising for my final exam, Ancient Greek. After that, I'm free as a bird, and graduation funtimes ensue! :yay:

Work. Joy...or something. It was okay. Everyone else on lobby is fine but the other people all seem like annoying little shits. Made my break the worst part of the day because I had to sit there listening to drum and bass and hearing people talking about shit. One girl was giving two kids (well, teens) some relationship advice and acting all authoritative on relationships because she (and I quote) "met Rob and we went out for three months and then I got pregnant and we're still together two years later". Yes that is truly the sign of a great relationship.

And dialphone emailed me saying "great news your order has been updated, please check online. We will email you when it has been dispatched" so I check and it says "ATP failure", which, after googling around as the site doesn't mention anything, apparently means out of stock -_- And they're closed now so gotta ring in the morning.

So when I'm home alone I don't mind having the front door unlocked, yet I still lock the bathroom door.

Wrote a song.

Just back from the exhibition. The sweatiset thing/place ever. Sped around and avoided standing for too long in one place, so unbearably hot.

Didn't win a prize, but everything would have been in the wrong place if I had. All the love went to the true best.

People went to pub, but I'm home for dinner/to change out of formal wear, then will meet them at said pub/in town somewhere.

Oooh you get prizes? Nothing like that for us. Just our grades, though we don't know those yet until later (jury on Monday). They actually call you if you didn't pass, so you have to go break up your stuff again before the exhibition. Meannnn.

Anyway set up most of my stuff today. Had to help paint big wooden blocks in white paint (I didn't even end up using them). Lots of cleaning, moving stuff around etc. Also got my book today, it actually looks quite good! Only on the last page is a small mistake, but oh well. Happy it's done. Parents want me to make three more haha.

Now to prepare my presentation for the jury. Ahhhhh.

bloody fucking worrrrkkkkkkkkkkk >_>

Got called in by the boss, apparently my data input levels are not acceptable. Of course I just broke down and between tears explained my situation with my health. He's sympathetic enough and I don't think I'm in too much trouble... but I feel horribly guilty about it =(

Theres a bint in the office who whingewhingeWHINGES when theres the slightest bit wrong with her, shes gone home on numerous occassions, had more sick leave than me, and i'm the one thats not acceptable..

Maybe I'm not fit to work? With all my eating/bowel problems I just don't have any energy or concentration. I'm trying to lose weight, and a high carb/low fat ratio is making me feel horrendous, so i'm just fighting a rushing current.. Blah. I wouldn't feel that it would be acceptable for me to take relatively long term sick leave..

Raining, that is crazy. You sound like you're the only person in the place who does any work anyway, and your boss sounds a knob and out of touch if he's pulling you up on that. Looking at the stats and not the bigger picture from the sounds of it.

You're a legend btw, well done for keeping it together generally speaking. You have mucho's resolve and resilience. :) Hugzors.

ReZ used a four syllable word that wasn't 'masturbation' o_O

We love you raaaaaaaaining :D Go kick annoying girl's arse. Irish style!

Picked up ma brand new glasses, then used them to peer into the future and win £52 on a £3 flutter with good ol' Mexico. Today has been a good day.

Raaaining! Stay strong lass! We're all behind yoooooou!

Pile-o-kittehs to cheer you?

Edited by gaggle64

ReZ used a four syllable word that wasn't 'masturbation' o_O

We love you raaaaaaaaining :D Go kick annoying girl's arse. Irish style!

Because the situation really called for it. I think we all echo ReZ's sentiment that Raining is amazing for enduring all the shit life throws at her.

That kitten started cute but then became creepy as it channeled Ray Charles.

I think I'll just talk about the haircut I got 2 days ago.

For some reason, I think that the process of getting my hair cut is slightly sexual. Especially when they are shampooing your hair and it doesn't hurt when they aren't bad looking. Anyone else ever get this feeling? xD

Also, anyone know a good name for this forum. I'm feeling that "nintendo-master" is kinda like something a 12 year old would have ;/

today was shit and good at the same time. Got Virgin Media installed YAY so internet back...bought a HDMI splitter which didn't work... they V+ box and can't get engineer until wednesday night :( tomorrow will epic though as girlfriend comes back from canada!!!!!

Today ended well, even though it began shite. See my previous to why it was shite (please add "lost invoices" and "no orders for fruit" to the bad day).

Ended well, well after my mate didn't come online for the Red Dead session we planned i decided to carry on regardless. Good decision i think, as i found a dude on there called "cracker". Head-shotted him 30 or so times before he got a kill on me, then he sent me a message congratulating me on being so good. First time for everything really. Ended up with him joining a posse with 1 other dude i found (cracker wasn't much good, even in a posse he tried to kill everyone within).

Typed out an essay long thing about my night/my actual thoughts/ myself/ the most confessional thing I've ever writtten/how tonight was so potentially good and of course ended up a depressing walk away from the bar which in turn just sums up EVERYTHING in my head at/ how I've traced my entire way f precessing life back to the concepts of perception and ideals and the need for them or GTFO/ Fuck off/ignore.

tl;dr: I hate myself and have no idea. I'm an identity-less blank slate.

I don't know what to do without an identity.

I'm just gonna listen to All Saints remixes and see if that helps.

I'm sure (well actually I don't believe it but people shout it at me so I'll play along) it's teen angst or whatever amplifying shit, but my head is a bowl of nothing. I have no basis or identity. That's no "angst". I'm horrific/ied.

Typed out an essay long thing about my night/my actual thoughts/ myself/ the most confessional thing I've ever writtten/how tonight was so potentially good and of course ended up a depressing walk away from the bar which in turn just sums up EVERYTHING in my head at/ how I've traced my entire way f precessing life back to the concepts of perception and ideals and the need for them or GTFO/ Fuck off/ignore.

tl;dr: I hate myself and have no idea. I'm an identity-less blank slate.

I don't know what to do without an identity.

I'm just gonna listen to All Saints remixes and see if that helps.

I'm sure (well actually I don't believe it but people shout it at me so I'll play along) it's teen angst or whatever amplifying shit, but my head is a bowl of nothing. I have no basis or identity. That's no "angst". I'm horrific/ied.

Welcome to Guyville.

Elise, save all your thoughts, strip them down, then build them up, then shape them into a story. Then write, because it is both therapeutic and is one of the few ways you can actually express yourself in our society which shuns openness and shuns the act of questioning things which are taken as given. Later on, you'll look back, and realised you've had so many perfect days.

Bear in mind I AM an artist-in-training. Art is the bestest. But I know too well when things don't come out in the right way via art/writing/song/dance/other medium.

TOOT TOOT!

*blows his african horn of annoyingness*

I've been watching the World Cup and by that I mean I've been researching different types of horns. :p

Rawr, I got up early today and started watching some Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood but before that went to do my usual internet rounds and BAM!

I wasn't allowed on N-europe. :o I remember not being allowed on yesterday evening but I had a headache so went to bed early!

So I spent most of my day trying to get back on in doing so I removed the internet from the computer and could no longer watch FMA so I played Pokemon/Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I GOT FURTHER THAN I THOUGHT I'D EVER GET. :grin:

I'm not sleeping tonight there is a disturbing moth in my room and the only thing I can think of getting rid of it is to wear my cloud suit turn on my fan and ride the wind up to the moth and jump on its head and get a coin.

wow I've played it too much. :heh:

So I restored my computer and got the internet back and still couldn't get on N-europe. Took out my "frustration" on the Wii.

I had a go at switching DNS severs just now and, Yay! I'm back. :D

Sorry if you read all that I had to get it down.

Ooh I've got no work next week which is good because I want to go out tomorrow/to a quiz night on saturday but I hope that it is because they don't have enough time slots and not because I'm inept at the job. :)

Yesterday I went to the Cinema with my mum.

I want to have an icecream fight with Amanda Seyfried.

Went into town and picked up a Black Wii. It's even smaller than I remember and the black one looks wonderful. After all the updates and stuff I'll be playing Super Mario Galaxy for the first time.

Edit: It's utter joy. Unfortunately I'm off to Wales for the weekend so I'll have to carry on on Sunday.

Edited by Cube

Went into town and picked up a Black Wii. It's even smaller than I remember and the black one looks wonderful. After all the updates and stuff I'll be playing Super Mario Galaxy for the first time.

Edit: It's utter joy. Unfortunately I'm off to Wales for the weekend so I'll have to carry on on Sunday.

Indeed it is, the original Galaxy is a great title. One that i think you shall enjoy more once you've delved deeper into it.

You are so Fulham.

I have to say, though, first year was the best year of my life so far too. : peace: