NEurope

Just back from last night's night out.

It was great.

I love actually feeling like I got my money's worth.

And I LOVED walking home in the early morning sun, listening to Miley Cyrus.

There were too many revelations last night...some were...unbelievable. In the actual meaning of the word. As though we lived in a soap opera, but then again in the morning light no one is judged.

8.4 miles over 5 hours is still very slow. That's less than 2mph.

Fuck sake you lot are cynical! I've received nothing but negative comments since I mentioned the walk I did on Sunday. 8.4 miles over 5 hours = 2.5 miles? Well for starters, the 8.4 miles is a measurement across sea-level which didn't take into account any of the paths, hills or rocks that we climbed. I also was up until 5am the morning before and set off at 1pm the next day. I had to do the walk in flat footed converse because I left my walking boots in the back of my car. It was a hot day.

Didn't anyone ever teach you people not to belittle someone? I felt good from my walk, now that I've had about 5 people on the internet tell me how shit I am it's not feeling like so much of an achievement! So cheers for that, you dick.

Fuck sake you lot are cynical! I've received nothing but negative comments since I mentioned the walk I did on Sunday. 8.4 miles over 5 hours = 2.5 miles? Well for starters, the 8.4 miles is a measurement across sea-level which didn't take into account any of the paths, hills or rocks that we climbed. I also was up until 5am the morning before and set off at 1pm the next day. I had to do the walk in flat footed converse because I left my walking boots in the back of my car. It was a hot day.

Didn't anyone ever teach you people not to belittle someone? I felt good from my walk, now that I've had about 5 people on the internet tell me how shit I am it's not feeling like so much of an achievement! So cheers for that, you dick.

o_O I may have joked but as I said in the PM yours was more of a trek obviously. Ignore them as long as you enjoyed it s'all good.

I keep having a dream in which they open a new Game in my home town and I'm made manager there. Sad and yet I'd still like that to happen.

I'd also like this ruddy cold to shift! I hate that moment when you first wake up and don't show any symptoms and you think "I'm better!" then it hits.

I'd also like this ruddy cold to shift! I hate that moment when you first wake up and don't show any symptoms and you think "I'm better!" then it hits.

oh yeah that sucks.

there's this sorta self satisfaction that it's gone, you can kinda breathe in some form of normality again, then within 10 minutes your throat is still achey, your sniffing & coughing all over again.

Man flu is the suck!

I'm ill, I don't have man flu :p I don't do man flu. I carry on with my life thanks :heh:

I'm ill, I don't have man flu :p I don't do man flu. I carry on with my life thanks :heh:

oh i milk every cough and sniffle i get and label it with Man flu ;)

We need more men like you around. =P

I went to bed early last night haha. Like, before 11 pm (though didn't fall asleep until 11 I think). I never go to bed that early. But I was suuuuuper tired from all the work and stress lately. Woke up at 8 am, but sorta stayed in bed until 10. Now I'm trying to arrange to go see Toy Story 3 with people this week (maybe watching 1 and 2 on DVD too). =)

There were too many revelations last night...some were...unbelievable. In the actual meaning of the word. As though we lived in a soap opera, but then again in the morning light no one is judged.

Do tell!

---

Have an exam starting at 2:30. Last minute revish now.

Woke up at 8 am, but sorta stayed in bed until 10. Now I'm trying to arrange to go see Toy Story 3 with people this week (maybe watching 1 and 2 on DVD too). =)

=O Toy Story 3 this week in Belgium? Why are we having to wait longer in the UK? >.< Stupid children and their stupid holidays. I want to go while the kids are at school, so it's quiet.

Don't take it too seriously. It was just a joke.

Fuck sake you lot are cynical!

You're only just finding this out now?

=O Toy Story 3 this week in Belgium? Why are we having to wait longer in the UK? >.< Stupid children and their stupid holidays. I want to go while the kids are at school, so it's quiet.

I think it's actually (coming) out in most European countries around this time. Maybe. Well not the UK obviously. No idea why. Would it really be related to summer holidays?

Anyway I'm hoping I can go see it, otherwise I'll have to wait until the UK release too, which I don't want to. =P

I slept for 12 hours last night. Faaantastic :) Been watching the budget which, for me, had two main points;

- VAT increase to 20% LOLOLOLOWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

- Cider duty to go back down yayayayaaaabut I doubt prices will decrease at all before teh VAT hits.

Makes me cry.

Got a a football match to watch then going to shorty and nami's and cooking them dinnar tonight.

Today I got fired, so my day isn't that great at the moment.

Even though it wasn't the case today, I've been late too many times. I can understand where they're coming from, but it doesn't make the situation any less shit.

Ah that sucks! Sorry to hear that Eevil! Hope you can find a new job somewhere/at some point.

Also forgot to say this, but I'm very sorry to hear about your cat Ganepark. I've lost three cats and one dog in my life, and it really does devastate you. Hope you're okay.

And sorry to hear about your relationship nando. It's good that you two are staying friends, but obviously breaking up will still hurt. :hug:

*thinks we need some good luck to come to N-E people soon*

Finally ... the time has come ... tomorrow is the day of my oral exam in Ancient Greek. This is what I've been revising so hard for throughout the past few weeks. This is what I've been working towards for the past three years of my life. The most influential years ever of my life. The best years of my life.

Tomorrow, it all culminates when I finally finish my last exam and graduate.

*cue epic music*

Well I was personally impressed. I don't ever plan on walking more than a single mile ever. Unless I'm at a theme park.

Normally, you're suposed to understand what an exam question is asking you.

That didn't happen.

I hate fucking Oxford. They teach you stuff, and you feel prepared, but then they spring some really obscure thing at you that you could never have ever prepared for in the exam, and expect you to be able to answer it. Or they twist every question, so the method you had prepared to answer it doesn't actually work in that case.

And that was supposed to be the paper I'm good at... UGHLY BITCHWHORE EXAM SETTERS. CUNTS. SHREW-HARPY CUNTS.

went home yesterday and went to the doc, apparently i've got a chest infection. bah. Doc said my sister had to be put in the garage in the meantime (glandular fever), cause of my potential to get complications. haha.

Interlink didn't deliver my stuff today when they promised they would >__> I'm a sad panda

Also blood test tomorrow morning, yeay blacking out

Oh goddammit will you two stop falling ill! I never get to complain about anything. I'll show you, one day I'll be so sick that everyone will have to pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(Seriously though, hope things start looking better for both of you soooooooons!)

That sucks, sorry to hear that EEVIL.

Day was packed busy. Moved stuff around all day long, leaflet delivered this morning. Not good climbing all them stairs in flats in intense heat (well, it was indoors anyway). Moved desks, cabinets, paint and cupboards this afternoon. Had to cover in the centre this afternoon. Did ask about the remaining weeks before the move, looks like i shall remain in the office until move-day.

Then the worst part of the day, home time. Those who read my update on FB will know already, those who don't then here goes.

Trains were running late, which was un-usual. The train before mine, the Taunton one was cancelled due to a line-fire. And the Cardiff one was for the same reason. Train arrives for me, leaves on time but stops 2 minutes after leaving the station. Found out from the conductor on board (who was quite the character (Costa del Newport was what he was saying.)) that there was a fire line-side set by Newport Kids, which was true as we went past there were 3 in the back of the police cars.

Took 50 minutes to get home, in a journey which should have taken 15 at most. At least the only good thing came from it was that we used the relief line to get on the right-side of the track, which was the single line that went over the main-line (always wanted to cross that bridge).

Today I confirmed that applying sun cream before sitting in the beer garden all afternoon is a great idea. One that I didn't have before leaving the house..

I am now as red as a lobster. :blush: