NEurope

I think I've seen the rez lookylikey in ballymena too! Scary stuffs.

..oh.. you don't see him, he sees you :eek:

As of September, I will be a Year 4 Class Teacher at Moyles Court School. :)

Can I be in your class?

My day(s):

- PC fucked up bigstylee. Have had to format reinstall which has resulted in loss of music data mostly, but it took a solid 2 days to get it back up and running. Has been a big pain in the arse but I'm glad it's running. I'm still finding things I need to install - and now that I think of it, I don't have a virus scanner yet. Hm.

- After installing the vitals for my PC, the first things I got next were Ventrilo and Steam. Shortly followed by an Audio driver and iTunes. And that's all that's on here at the moment. Do I really need anything else?

- Have an interview for GAME next Wednesday but I'm spectacularly unexcited, which is unlike me. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to not being at home all the time but what I'm not looking forward to is the moneeeey. Hopefully the team will make it a bit more bearable - I already know most of them and am on good terms with the store (and the manager moreso). So we'll see how it goes.

- I'm still addicted to Civ4 and TF2.

- Got my freeee copy of Split/Second Velocity through the post which I've been playing and enjoying even more than I thought I would. Score.

So yeah, hello again everyone. I know I've only been away from this place for 5 days or so but when I think about how much I have to catch up on, new threads, replies and all that stuff it looks like more. Damn you active community!

- Got up, had breakfast, went to work.

- Along the way got a sausage and double egg balm

- Work involved lots of moving fabric round today.

- Had pie & chips for dinner

- More moving fabric and fulfilling online orders. Barely touched my computer (I'm the IT Guy).

- Went home, had a Chinese Take-Away for tea (chicken & mushroom).

EVERYONE!

Go on Goooogle.

NOW!!!!

Relax, they're keeping it on for 48 hours becaus "it’s too cool to keep for just one day".

I can't get to it, it just takes me to the iGoogle homepage thing...

I played it on my sister's laptop though.

..haven't really eaten since I threw half my lunch in the bin at work this afternoon so I'm just in the middle of some Uncle Ben's Express Mushroom Rice and I can't really say, on this evidence, that I'd recommend it on it's own :indeed: Having said that, it's going down OK.. well, maybe a bit dry :heh:

Now that dinner is sorted, I need to figure out what to do with the rest of the night.. anyone got any suggestions?

I can't get to it, it just takes me to the iGoogle homepage thing...

I played it on my sister's laptop though.

There should be a link to "Classic Home" in the top right.

I am glad I have one week left of this sodding place and stupid women who aren't considerate in the slightest.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I couldn't have done it without you and this place. :)

I've been looking online at properties in the area. Need to find myself a one-bedroom place. I felt a really ideal one, in terms of location and price. About 9 minutes away from that school, haha. Although, I'm not sure if it's too early to be looking, as I won't need the place until around August. Hmm, need to ask about that.

Sorry to hear about your stresses, Raining. Also very sorry to hear about your cat, Eevil. I am sending a hug your way, and an awkward manly hug to you, Eevil.

Can I be in your class?

You aren't even in the same Weapon Class as me. You are the knife, and I am the rocket launcherrrr.

Sure, you can be in my class. Although you're about...ten years or something too old. Old maaaaan.

Today;

- Trip to NETTO

- buy some FOOD

- Be too lazy to COOK

- Watch Smallville/Supernatural

- THAT IS IT. Wadda day.

Tomorrow;

- Wake up LATE

- Sort out PHONE

- Because it won't TEXT

- Then go to a house PARTY

- Which will be LAME because only EIGHT people have confirmed attendance

- ATTENDENCE!

- ATTENDANCE?

- Cry some river named fuckoffanddie

I love. I'm looking over my notes I made earlier today, where I'm talking about linearly independent sets, and I just noticed there's one really obvious slip where I've indisputably written the word sex down randomly in the middle of a sentence.

They say it's always on your mind :woops:

How was my day?

Well my day was f-ing fantastic. I went out last night on what was only meant to be a few quiet drinks with a new friend. Well that didn't happen! Went out, met him in a fancy bar and had a few drinks, we talked almost non-stop and were really hitting it off. Then we decided to go to another bar where we had even more drinks and started dancing. Lets just say Fresh did not sleep alone last night, not that there was much sleeping done.

Well, that was a waste of time going to bed last night. Think there was about 2 hours of sleep in total, constantly being woken up. Not a nice start to the day which is a big disappointment given how good the weather is.

Still waiting on money going into my bank account. It's beyond the 3 days needed to clear so what the hell is taking so long? I'm wondering if there's a bit of a delay with the online banking which is why it isn't showing up or whether it's just not been deposited like I was told. I guess the only way I can find out is if I head to the bank which is an annoyance as I was really wanting to go out today. Was going to go to Edinburgh and just chill out around Princes Street but really can't go anywhere until I know the money has been put into my account.

Microsoft support got back to me. Gave me the same crap before but basically if there is a problem with my 360 that is causing the RRoD, they want me to pay for a repair as they say it's not covered by the extended warranty. :nono: Probably work out the same just to buy a core unit.

So yeah, annoyed would be a good way to describe how I am at the moment. Guess I'll watch a bit more of TSCC and then head outside. :nono:

Still waiting on money going into my bank account. It's beyond the 3 days needed to clear so what the hell is taking so long?

Remember that it's working days, ie not Saturday and Sunday so that could be causing you problems?

Just got a text saying I'm going to be an uncle.

My friend got a text like that a few weeks back. Normally fine, but he's an only child.

Anyway congratulations buddy.

I've got to finish this essay for Monday and I need to basically re-write the whole thing...

I don't wannaaaaa, it's sunny outsiiiide!

Yay for Flinky! :yay: (Most thanked post ever?)

Massive cyberhugs for Raining. :( Hold in there. "The night is darkest just before dawn." (I know that's shit and doesn't make sense, but you know ...)

Sorry to hear about your cat, EEVIL.

----------

The past few days seem more or less like one big entity. It began when I got sick earlier this week and had to stay home from my last days of school, which wasn't cool. I had become well enough, though, to attend the "exam revelation party" at my school Thursday night. My class started the evening by going to a Chinese restaurant for dinner at 7, then we went to our school with the rest of our year at 9. There were sandwiches (though we were full), drinks, singing and an all-round nice atmosphere. At midnight they started revealing how many students from what classes had exams, leaving us in excitement throughout as we tried to calculate which exams we migh get. In the end we each got a paper with our final grades and our exams:

For me it's written Danish, written Latin, written Greek, oral Danish, oral English and oral Greek as well as an oral presentation of the paper I made this spring.

Then we left the school and went to the local café where we had a few drinks and enjoyed ourselves. Then my close group of friends and I spent the night at one of my friends' place (it was quite cramped) where we got a few hours of sleep before we had to get up early to greet the first-years and second-years of our school in silly costumes and with guns and bombs of the water kind. Then there was the final day of school entertainment hosted by us third-years where I participated in the annual teacher satire play. Despite both actors and audience being drunk, hangover and sick (and despite me having close to no voice at all, which I still don't completely), we actually managed to make it a success, and afterwards we went to the local river and enjoyed the wonderful weather. Drinks were had, makeshift barbecues were set up, water was being thrown around, and people had a good time. At 3 in the afternoon my small group of friends and I went to a small birthday celebration of one our other friends, and at about 6 my friends and I went home.

So yeah, I've had my last day of school in gymnasium. Now all that remains are my 7 exams over the next 5 weeks, and in a month, on June 25th, I graduate! :yay: It's such a strange feeling as I've changed so much, evolved so much, gotten so many great friends that I won't hesitate to call my best. It's a happy time, but it's also sad that the best time of my life is soon over.

tl;dr - Last day of school yesterday, lots of fun things happened, only 7 exams stand between me and graduation from the best 3 years of my life.

FML exams this week can fuck right off. I have way more interesting things to do and I'm missing all the bastard sunshine.

So hot today, 24 degrees in Edinburgh...it's surely the first sign of the Apocalypse.

Did a driving lesson. Come the FUCK turning in the road. I'm still really bad at not seeing obvious things though.

Went into town to meet famille for lunch, and mild shopping. Too sweaty and busy to breathe though. Got my cousin Angel Season 1. I love when you buy people presents you know they'll love/you want yourself. Saw a shite from the year below me at my old school in Boots. Actually, working in Boots, but just walkewd away as we had no chat then, none now.

Had to go to Jack Wills *shudders* so my mum could take back some top for my sister, and get my sis' birthday stuff. I hate attractive people. I hate Jack Wills. I hate how it says 'FABOLOUSLY BRITISH!" in faux neon spray-paint over posters of Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Blondie. I'm over it already though.

..the Ballymena ReZ appeared in my place of work this morning just a day after I spotted him roaming the town..

I live in fear :eek:

Today has been a lazy day. I had hoped to go into town and go see thou art and ask about the job I gave my c.v in for and grab some purple hair dye.

But its just so hot, I love the cold and snow and ice and whatnot, apart from falling on your bum. It was that hot this morning when I put my washing out I burnt the bottom of my feet. ARGH!

So yeah done nothing today, might do a little more packing later..