NEurope

..the Ballymena ReZ appeared in my place of work this morning just a day after I spotted him roaming the town..

I live in fear :eek:

maybe he is actually rez....

:shakehead

The thought of more than one ReZ is too much to handle!

Mmmm dad just lit the BBQ, love that smell. Such a lovely day today, too bad I spent most of it inside (in the veranda but still). And too bad I haven't made any progress on my work. =P

My mom is leaving to Spain tomorrow together with my aunt and cousin. Lucky them! I got invited along too but I can't leave 'cause of school. =(

But at least I'll have teh Jimz0r here in a week to try and keep me sane haha.

YYYs aren't even British...

Nor Blondie.

Both New York's finest. Curious.

So hot today, 24 degrees in Edinburgh

Yeh, was about the same up here. Was contemplating going to Edinburgh but when I first went outside I said "Sod that. Stuck on a Scotrail train with no open windows and terrible air con. And that's before I even get to the crowded mess that is Princes Street and the Gardens." So stay away. Definitely wasn't the right day to head into the city.

So spent a lot of time outside. Went for a walk to enjoy the weather and then got some lunch and a magazine in town. Then returned home to waste time in the garden doing nothing only to be made to help clean up my father's mess. He'd decided to take a saw to a tree in our garden, but overhanging into the neighbours, and so I was made to help him carry all the branches and sweep up the cherry blossom. :nono: Only took 10 minutes so got virtually straight back to enjoying the weather and just chilling to some music.

Dreading the prospect of cooking tonight, though. I can open the windows and doors to let air in but there's so little ventilation that it's going to be horrible cooking anything. Seems like a suitable night to go out.

..the Ballymena ReZ appeared in my place of work this morning just a day after I spotted him roaming the town..

I live in fear :eek:

Speaking of. Apparently there are duplicates of me working in both the Ballymena and Leicester (or Leeds or wherever Tellyn said) branches of Game :o!

I had a trial shift at the cafe today. Well I thought it was a cafe, its pretty much a restaurant. I know they did food but I only thought it was snacks and nibbles, turns out its not. Anyway when I got there they said "we'll start you on clean up duty and show you a few other areas". I was on cleanup the whole time. Just me, the newbie, doing potwashing, taking out food and clearing up tables (and it having two floors and an outside area didn't help) by myself on my first day. They said "oh we're short staffed today" but it seems like one of those places that say "oh we're short staffed today" every day.

And I was very much by myself. The chefs in the kitchen just talked amongst themselves and I was on my own in the corner fighting the potwasher. They made a few mistakes and I had to take the blame because I'm new. And whenever I asked them where things go (yes, must be annoying but everyone starts somewhere) they ignored me until I had asked for the third time.

Said they had a few more trial shifts to do then would let me know. Surprisingly the manager was the nicest person there actually. I dunno if I'm just being a whiny little bitch (as usual :p) but I'm meh about it. I doubt I'll find a job I like for the summer but yeah, not sure what to do if they offer. They said within the first two weeks I can leave if I change my mind so maybe that. But I'd imagine all I will be doing is clean up.

They made a few mistakes and I had to take the blame because I'm new.

They forced you to take the blame 'cause you're new?! Fuck off! What arseholes!

They didn't force me, they just didn't say anything. For example they left a chicken burger out with a ticket saying "1 Hot Chix" (I remember because I made a "is this referring to the food or customer?" joke :p) and I said "is this for this" (matching up ticket with food) and he said yes. Turns out it wasn't and rather than say it was his fault he just said "I'll fix it". I just feel like I have to have a job but its so demoralising to have this experience and these skills and be doing a job typically filled by 16 year olds. And I know theres thousands of people in similar/worse off situations.

And shut up :p

I avoiding watching the ending to Ashes to Ashes last night because I've never watched it or LOM and planned to one day but my mother just completely spelled out the ending for me. So yeah...damn.

Edited by Ashley

Went go karting for my cousins stag do today. Totally owned some fools* and totally got that bad boy sideways.

*I came 4th. But it was the most hardcore 4th ever. I blame my Rubenesque physique. Did get some awesome slides in though. That bit's true.

Exams are over, work was hell, my life has slightly less meaning.

But it's goooood.

So apparently my car has suddenly decided after two years to start making a loud clunking sound, it stops after you've run it for a few minutes. Eurgh. I can't afford to have that fixed.

Can I just have a break please.

Speaking of. Apparently there are duplicates of me working in both the Ballymena and Leicester (or Leeds or wherever Tellyn said) branches of Game :o!

I had a trial shift at the cafe today. Well I thought it was a cafe, its pretty much a restaurant. I know they did food but I only thought it was snacks and nibbles, turns out its not. Anyway when I got there they said "we'll start you on clean up duty and show you a few other areas". I was on cleanup the whole time. Just me, the newbie, doing potwashing, taking out food and clearing up tables (and it having two floors and an outside area didn't help) by myself on my first day. They said "oh we're short staffed today" but it seems like one of those places that say "oh we're short staffed today" every day.

And I was very much by myself. The chefs in the kitchen just talked amongst themselves and I was on my own in the corner fighting the potwasher. They made a few mistakes and I had to take the blame because I'm new. And whenever I asked them where things go (yes, must be annoying but everyone starts somewhere) they ignored me until I had asked for the third time.

Said they had a few more trial shifts to do then would let me know. Surprisingly the manager was the nicest person there actually. I dunno if I'm just being a whiny little bitch (as usual :p) but I'm meh about it. I doubt I'll find a job I like for the summer but yeah, not sure what to do if they offer. They said within the first two weeks I can leave if I change my mind so maybe that. But I'd imagine all I will be doing is clean up.

its actually cex.... and hes a damn copycat...

I'm actually bouncing around my room. Guy from friday night (Mr M. in pervious post in sexuality thread) is comming to pick me up in a bit then we are off for a drive about. OH MY GOD.

Have fun Fresh.

Didn't have too much to drink last night, so only got a mild hangover (basically means i can feel a head-ache but it isn't bothering me). Got up around 9am to loud voices coming from next door. Chilling out for 1/2 hour before the club duties at 11am.

Mom left to Spain two hours ago. She'll be gone for two weeks. I am so jealoussss.

Work today and tomorrow, plus school work too. Currently printing lino cuts. Always makes such a mess heh. And all I really wanna do is sit outside in the sun.

Yesterday was awesome!

- Got a taxi to the park, didn't know where anyone was, phone's been shit and not texting/calling people, but I luckily bumped into a mate walking down the road. Slapped on the suncream, sat around, drank, played football, juggled a bit, played chess, trod on a BBQ (ow), wrestled two of my mates separately/them vs. me (unfair) and did lots of winning (for winners) and impressing the ladies with my surprising flexibility/pwnage... I assume, anyway.

Several hours later = Spar for baguette, pork pie and chicken slice (fatty), over to a mates to drop stuff off. 4 friends leave straight away to get to the house party, I stay with one dude, play some COD, his girlie arrives (one of those model types, except she actually is a model) who always seems to be far too friendly with me considering I've only met her two/three/four times. Probably because we're both ginger.

Got a taxi home, along with over 4 litres of cider I claimed from the party (winning is for winners) and played some COD for a bit, then some prototype through unopened eyes of drunkness. Eventually went to bed around 5am, and up at 11am. Probably still drunk?

Today I shall... order take-away for lunch, play computer games, cook a nice... food thing for dinner!

Party was at the house where I may potentially live next year (nether edge GUYS!!) and was a 'new flat' and weirdly shaped but clean. Suicide-proof windows, so fucking hot. Spent most of the time outside (two flights of stairs) with my BENSON AND HEDGES rolling tobacco. Much wattafuh?! was had with that. Party boiled down to me and three people - the host, a sleeping frenchman and a guy who was giving out correct answers to any long multiplication I offered (9 x 14? 234 x 122? 2364 x 2324?!?!?! Last one may be a lie) and generally freaked me out a little with his obv. autism.

Oh yeah and generally woken up with a really fucking painful knee and bruises everywhere, so I've paid for the fun. Time to get fat and watch Bones!

Yesterday I went for a long, scenic walk in shorts and t-shirt. And today...

EVER SO SLIGHT IT'S BARELY EVEN VISIBLE TAN FOR THE WIN!!!

I hate being ginger.

Thanks guys I'm back now!

I have to say had a great day! Ended up going to the Blue Mountains a lovely lunch, followed by some naughty in car action. Result!

Starting to get pissed off with my sisters boyfriend. He only ever comes around here when he has a hangover so that he can sleep and have food made for him. Who the hell goes to visit someone else then just goes to bed, making everyone else wait until he is ready to eat???

I went into town looking for an xbox 360 (the super elite ff one) and there was not ONE in stock in hmv or game. b00. =(

[email protected] says:

my roomates just stepped out I only have a little while alone... are u alone too? we should cam2cam

Sam says:

are you male or female?

[email protected] says:

I'm all women baby, u can come see for youself

Sam says:

sorry I'm gay

[email protected] says:

K here's the link to my cam it's http://www.webcaminvitation.com/bgck go there and you should see me, just click the join free tab on top of the page, I use this site cause you can't record it like on here -- my dad would kill me if he found out I was doing this kinky stuff on his computer lol

Sam says:

but I'm gay

[email protected] says:

LOL aw you're cute.. well can u see my cam it was giving me trouble earlier but it looks ok now? oh I hope u dont mind chatting with a kinky girl!

Sam says:

I do

I hate girls

[email protected] says:

yeah i'm horny lolz! u? Wait you're not a stalker are u?? LOL

Sam says:

yeah I am

I'm on the sex offenders register

[email protected] says:

Mhhm u never know lol I have to make sure! babe u sound confident I like that .. maybe we can trade phone numbers after we chat on cam ? I'd love to...

Sam says:

I don't own a phone

I'm a poor ethiopean

[email protected] says:

yeah, i have a hot or not account

Sam says:

but do you have a swiss bank account?

[email protected] says:

....nice well u can also just watch me if u want....it's up to u oh babe what's your favorite color?

Sam says:

I like hexagons

[email protected] says:

make sure u fill out your correct b-day k? cause they won't let u in if you can't verify age I had to use my debit card to verify age but they don't charge, it's just to make sure you're not a kid

Sam says:

but I am a kid, and that makes you a paedo

[email protected] says:

I'm gonna turn off Messenger so my cam doesn't run slow....plus I really want u to watch me, I'm getting so turned on it's driving me crazy

Sam says:

I'm getting angry

you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

[email protected] says:

are u in babe?? Let me know when you see me, I'll be in my cam chat, we'll keep talking in there I just put on those panties for u ! hurry up ! if u need the link again it's http://www.webcaminvitation.com/bgrh , I'm in my private chat so if u see another cam just login and let me know when you're in, I'll guide you to my cam room

[email protected] says:

oh yea? im just doing a cam chat right now, u wanna come chat with me on there?

Sam says:

no

[email protected] says:

cool, yea its pretty fun, it can get pretty hot in there sometimes! so many wild people. lemme get the info k?

Sam says:

no

[email protected] says:

Do you think i should wear my pink or black thong?

Sam says:

I think you should have sex with an orangutan

[email protected] says:

sex is good with the right guy lolz

Sam says:

I can't have sex, I lost my penis in the war

damn land mines

[email protected] says:

sex is good with the right guy lolz

Sam says:

ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO ME???

[email protected] says:

kk, lemme see, okay go here http://twurl.nl/sqm2pa look at the top of the page, make sure you click the "JOIN FREE" orange box, do you see it?

Sam says:

no, I'm blind

[email protected] says:

yup, you gotta put in your info so the system can verify your age, got it?

Sam says:

no I don't "got it", I'm mentally retarded you see

[email protected] says:

yea cc is just to verify your age, don't worry it won't charge you are on the free cam, NO CHARGE BABY!! <3. you in?

Sam says:

I don't own a credit card, I can trade you for a mars bar though

[email protected] says:

babe, its free. CC is just used to varify your age.

Sam says:

I DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD!!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT YOU PRICK!

[email protected] says:

babe, its free. CC is just used to varify your age.

Sam says:

it's spelt "verify"

[email protected] says:

nice, k don't keep me waiting, im burning up in here!! might have to take off more clothing

Sam says:

I hope you burn in hell

[email protected] says:

k let me know when you get in so We can invite you directly to my cam sesssion.

Sam says:

Whos is your Daddy, and what does he do?

[email protected] says:

k, you in yet babe??

Sam says:

that's a very hurtful thing to say to a man

[email protected] says:

sweet k

Sam says:

well don't do it then

[email protected] says:

when u login click LIVEWEBCAMS k?

Sam says:

I clicked the x in the top right corner

[email protected] says:

lick n slurp!

Sam says:

what the fuck?

[email protected] says:

yup

Sam says:

ooooookaaaaay

[email protected] says:

k

Sam says:

weirdo

[email protected] says:

k

[email protected] says:

i'm 21/f your a male right?

Sam says:

no I'm a chimpanzee

[email protected] says:

nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?

Sam says:

you messaged me from outerspace using a radiowave transmitter

[email protected] says:

I am a little busy right now, trying to upload some new pics, here tell me what you think , don't be mean! http://www.icamforfree.com/unfm

Sam says:

I think you're ugly

[email protected] says:

hey, I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam at all?

Sam says:

no but I do enjoy dogging

[email protected] says:

Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...

Sam says:

yeah but what about the dogging?

[email protected] says:

I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?

Sam says:

no

[email protected] says:

Ok go to http://www.icamforfree.com/ugpk and click on "JOIN FOR FREE" blue button at the top of the page to join up for FREE.

Sam says:

no

I want you to die

[email protected] says:

fill out your contact information and then on the next page...

Sam says:

Mrs Robinson are you trying to seduce me?

[email protected] says:

fill out your cc info baby for verification ONLY, their card will not be charged.

Sam says:

you still haven't answered my question

[email protected] says:

What color Panties do you think i should wear? i might have you favorite color here somewhere...

Sam says:

do you have any spiderman pants?

[email protected] says:

Your such a good boy, i'm gonna show you what good boys deserve.. you can tell me to do anything you want me too!

Sam says:

I want you to shoot yourself in the head with a glock pistol

[email protected] says:

Ok let me know when you get in so I can invite you directly to my cam, you should get some minutes from my cam site so you can spend time with me sexy!!!

Sam says:

I'm in space

[email protected] says:

try again sweetie...Ok go to http://www.icamforfree.com/ugwp and click on "JOIN FOR FREE" blue button at the top of the page to join up for FREE.

Sam says:

there are no webcams in space

[email protected] says:

k you in yet babe?? im getting lonely in here

Sam says:

I'm lonely, all my family dies in a tragic tea cosy accident

[email protected] says:

try again sweetie...Ok go to http://www.icamforfree.com/uhps and click on "JOIN FOR FREE" blue button at the top of the page to join up for FREE.

Sam says:

no

I got bored of accounting revision.

I went into town looking for an xbox 360 (the super elite ff one) and there was not ONE in stock in hmv or game. b00. =(

Buy one online, it'll be cheaper!

Spent much of my day worrying about the phone call with my dad, asked mum to get him to ring me when he gets home off the bike so I can ask him what to do with my car.

I hate and love calling my dad. Sometimes he's really understanding and is a great dad, other times he'll go completely off the rails. It scares the crap out of me. I hope he's not too disappointed. :red:

Buy one online, it'll be cheaper!

Spent much of my day worrying about the phone call with my dad, asked mum to get him to ring me when he gets home off the bike so I can ask him what to do with my car.

I hate and love calling my dad. Sometimes he's really understanding and is a great dad, other times he'll go completely off the rails. It scares the crap out of me. I hope he's not too disappointed. :red:

Aye its roughly the same online as it is in game/hmv, i was willing to get a slightly less better deal for it today =(

Your dad wouldn't need to be pissed about your car, its not like you purposely did anything... Good luck with it though.. :smile: