NEurope

Congrats Flink, that's excellent news! You're a very lucky son of a gun! :)

I rang up about my gastroenterology appointment today, apparently im not just getting a colonoscopy, but getting an assessment first.. Now I'm gonna have to admit to myself about how crap the whole thing is and how bad its affecting me..

I am just getting to the end of my tether. I barely exist apart from work, internet and sleep. At the weekends I can easily sleep for 14 hours per night and still be exhausted. Every day I wake up with the same fear and dread of the day... if i'm going to have to face people, do things i'm really not up to, and try to reason or ration my extremely withdrawn behaviour

Had to be done, sorry dude.

Once again, well done Flinkster.

So yeah, Chair and I have a tradition of making joke cards for the various birthdays, like taking a pre-made one that could inspire jokes (just an image though, not a "joke" card), and then adding to it, referencing past funniness.

I've been making his "card" for his birthday on Monday, and was almost sick from laughing. I know you're not meant to find yourself/your own humour funny, but I genuinely almost wretched. I can't breathe.

EDIT: CONGRATCH Fierce one. You've done so well.

Has anyone happened to stay at Clink78 hostel in London? Cheap and near the gig so will probably go for it.

Lawl! That's actually where me, letty, bard, stefkov, chuck and mcphee stayed during the n-e london meet 2008! Roadkill and my mate Ben (Benc0der, once upon a time) also crashed the place the 2nd night.

I booked it, so I win.

Anyway; because there were 6 of us we had our own room so I can't comment on what it's like sharing, but the other visitors seemed mostly to be 14-16 year old kids. And the staff decided to forget that we booked for two nights, so after the meet itself we returned to find all our stuff in bin-bags behind the reception desk...

BUT it's cheap, the breakfast is decent enough and it truly is very close to King's Cross. The coinky-dinky of it all bemuses me lots.

I rang up about my gastroenterology appointment today, apparently im not just getting a colonoscopy, but getting an assessment first.. Now I'm gonna have to admit to myself about how crap the whole thing is and how bad its affecting me..

I am just getting to the end of my tether. I barely exist apart from work, internet and sleep. At the weekends I can easily sleep for 14 hours per night and still be exhausted. Every day I wake up with the same fear and dread of the day... if i'm going to have to face people, do things i'm really not up to, and try to reason or ration my extremely withdrawn behaviour

Ah man. :(

Uber hugz.

FLINK!

120o8b8.jpg

Lawl! That's actually where me, letty, bard, stefkov, chuck and mcphee stayed during the n-e london meet 2008! Roadkill and my mate Ben (Benc0der, once upon a time) also crashed the place the 2nd night.

I booked it, so I win.

Anyway; because there were 6 of us we had our own room so I can't comment on what it's like sharing, but the other visitors seemed mostly to be 14-16 year old kids. And the staff decided to forget that we booked for two nights, so after the meet itself we returned to find all our stuff in bin-bags behind the reception desk...

BUT it's cheap, the breakfast is decent enough and it truly is very close to King's Cross. The coinky-dinky of it all bemuses me lots.

Cheers :) Need to book that later. Its in between the gig and Euston station (where I arrive and leave) so its handy in that regards. Except I'm going to meet a friend in Soho which its not near unfortunately :p

I probably won't actually be there much anyway. Drop my stuff off and leave and I'd imagine I won't get back til just gone midnight then up and out in the morning.

Fuck yeah, my man Flink got a job!

Nice work, man.

---

So: 'Quick pint' down the pub actually means staying up till 3am listening to Biggie and MF Doom (Nerd Squad: underground rapper who bases his public alias on Dr Doom) and watching failbog videos.

slightly hungover, up slightly too late and more than slightly fucked for Power and Society exams on Monday. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Also have to cook....something sexy...

Picked up my mates copy of Redemption earlier, and caused a verbal ruckuss between staff and other customers. As i pre-ordered i had a choice of "Limited Edition" or "Standard Edition". An older guy asked for a Limited Edition, was refused as he hadn't pre-ordered but as i had (had the reciept to prove it), i asked for the Limited one and got it (after a member of staff picked it up, and another attempted to prevent me from having a copy (with much fail)).

FLINK!

120o8b8.jpg

He needs to be a doctor for that.

Asked my mum to wake me up when we took the cat to the vets, but she didn't. So I ran to where it was [since moved :(] then grabbed a taxi to be there for the end. Not fucking happy.

Just finished digging a grave in the garden, no way I'm going to be taking bullshit applications for New Look [etc.] cards for chavvy twat teenagers today.

Sorry to hear about your cat Mr Murray, i say enjoy the rest of the day in the sun with a few bevvies. Sod work and stuff.

Haha, I remember that hostel. It was fun.

Ash, is your gig at the Scala? If so, that is a fucking great venue, one of the best PA's I've ever heard. Bangin.

Congrats on the job Flinky!

Hugz for Raining!

Condolences on the cat front Eevil :(

---------------------------

One is not amused. 360 decided to die on me this morning and so far, it doesn't look likely that it can get repaired going by the Xbox support website. Emailed the support team to see what is going to be done about it but angry that its happened again after the problem should have been fixed.

Money also hasn't gone into my bank account yet. Ridiculous. I don't need it right away (was going to use what went in to sort out travel and accommodation for the Meet in July) but it's making me paranoid over whether it'll go in or not now.

Think I'll go out and get away from everything. Do a bit of shopping or something.

Congrats Flinky, well done!

Raining/EEvil That sucks *big hugs*

Today I officially finished my second year of uni. God knows how I managed it but its nice to be over half way now. One more year and then I'm free of education, woot!

Spent most of the day sorting through my clothes, god damn I have so many and so many I don't wear! None of them are worth wearing for the summer either...sigh. So now I have to sort through even more crap to make sure I wear it to wash it, stick it in a bag if I don't and find a nice enough charity shop. Hmm.

Also must start packing..eek.

- Went into town this morning to get my mum's essay/study thing bound for her while she was at work .She's now finished all her university shizz she's been doing constantly for 5 years+. Which is good.

- Sent Chair's present/s off.

- Was gonna go outside and do some driving theory revision (we awkwardly have a fair amount of shared green space, lots of trees and nice things, but I can never truly relax because everyone's windows are too near you, anyone could be staring at you), but then it went grey/nondescript.

- Thought people might go out tonight, but it seems not, which is okay, I feel content.

Finished my first of four exams today, in micro economics. A bit harder than I expected but hopefully I will get a B. I have a cold and a headache but seriously they took four hours free today^^

I got enterprise/company economics(accounting) 1 part 2, supply chain management and statistics 1 left.

Got an email from school, saying we should check the titles for our dissertation and project (to appear on our diploma). The end of the email said: "Warning, Ine Spee hasn't given any titles yet!". Nice of them to send this to everyone. >.>;

*just hasn't been able yet to think of a title for her project*

I'm also getting my stress-pains again, pretty badly. Felt like I was going to faint from pain/lack of oxygen a few minutes ago. Honestly can't wait for this year to be over.

Aww Eenuh! I know how that feels, don't worry. Best thing to remember is they can't do you any damage. Hang in there :)

Congrats Flink!!

Today: I slept all day. Yay for night shift..

..managed to have a really nice dream last night.. before I was woken up by the alarm on my phone :hmm: I'm beginning to really hate that sound every morning so I think I'll have to change the tone! The dream felt so real.. I just didn't want to wake up :red:

I snoozed for as long as I could before having to get up to go to work.. and as I walked to work, I saw what can only be described as the greatest threat to mankind sice the dawn of time :eek:

I walked past a man.. he was lurking outside Halifax but he looked familiar.. too familiar! I don't want to make everyone panic but.. he looked like ReZ :eek: He's spreading.. and it won't be long til there's one in your town. Nowhere. Is. Safe.

I snoozed for as long as I could before having to get up to go to work.. and as I walked to work, I saw what can only be described as the greatest threat to mankind sice the dawn of time :eek:

I walked past a man.. he was lurking outside Halifax but he looked familiar.. too familiar! I don't want to make everyone panic but.. he looked like ReZ :eek: He's spreading.. and it won't be long til there's one in your town. Nowhere. Is. Safe.

I think I've seen the rez lookylikey in ballymena too! Scary stuffs.