NEurope

Mine's Henry Robert Eric McKay Gray.

Henry cause...it's a name my parents found in a book. Then Grandfather, uncle and weird-family-middlename-tradition respectively. We're (my mum's side) all called McKay. I suppose it's longer than average, but then if you're going to have middle names, may as well have a few.

I'm James Spencer Pike. Middle name because my mother was working in M&S when my parents met. Yours is a sillier story though.

Aw, that's actually pretty sweet.

I've spent most of the day finishing off a rig I've made for my character - I'll post it in the 3D thread tomorrow when I'm not about to fall asleep.

Although I've been searching everywhere for ages for an avatar...

As in XBox Avatars...

I just need the fucking Maya file that Microsoft give out on their premium membership for XNA creators club and to studios.

I would just pop into the studio and grab a copy but they'll try and get me to do some wooooork and I'm very busy with uni. work.

Anyone have one, lol?

It's also very annoying because it's for educational purposes, and I can only get access to one via mooooney.

I think my name is awesome actually.

Michael Gavin Laurie Jamieson

Gavin from my grandfather (He died before my dad was born! :() and Laurie from my great grandfather. :D

I just re-read Mr_MacDaddyOdwin's post, I thought he meant that his parents met randomly while in M&S...

That would have been sweeter.

Although most people probably couldn't do that anyway, now'erdays.

Kids middle names would be Club or Pub...

Or Brothel knowing some of our members.

Well my middle name is Dan so...someone's got some 'splainin' to do.

My full name is Sam Greveson.

The middle name comes from...

...oh.

Screw you, Mister "I got two names". :(

I might sell mein for monies. I could increase the value of the longer names, charge per letter. Mohammed would go for a lot of cash. Never thought I'd say that.

Got back from the J/C earlier after putting in my comments about Tuesday, of which it will be dealt with properly. Should be interesting to hear what comes from that.

Had an ok day today, mostly chilled as i always do. Had an iffy email back from a company i sent an application to (it said to send a CV with it). They said, we don't accept CV's. Dull, dull people.

I'm John William James Harwell.

John chosen because "John is a solid name"; William because my dad is protestant and William is the most protestant name there is, and James because my mum is Catholic and James is the most Catholic name there is (feels a bit shit because they're really common boring names, but at the same time feels slightly stunning).

Stunningly the town of Harwell is just south of Oxford. I consider visiting there, but then I realise I have better things to do with my life.

I want to legally change my name to Coolness Bears just to further prove that my entire existance is an elaborate joke. :)

Now! on with the day and I woke up at 9 with my friend ringing me because I was late for a lecture so I rushed into my suit like a God and we ran (walked slowly) to the lecture.

Blahafterwards I went home and shaved my beard and by that I mean I watched the final 20 minutes of Desperate Housewives Season 1. I moved onto Burnout Paradise/Cave Story after that and watched some Anime so all in all a fun day! ^____^

My friend baked a cake for me with the words "THE LULZIEST CAT IN THE SKY" on it in fail icing. mmmm tasty. We went to film society and then watched some anime.

I also recorded myself sleeping BUT my camera turned itself off 25 minutes in which was annoying.

I MUST CATCH THE DEMON. O___O

Oh and no new episode of Community for tomorrow. I'm raging or would be if I could.

had an interview, i got the job.

also, turned a few heads in my suit.to say i looked good would be an understatement.

oh, an my radiator leaked after my dad tried to bleed it. might have ruined the carpet if i hadnt stood in it and realised my room wasnt normaly so wet.

My day has been alright, had a law exam which went a little better than I was expecting, which was nice. Was surprised with how much stuff I could remember, but I doubt I will get the B that I need =/

The rest of the day has just consisted of getting ready for my trip to New York! :D I'm supposed to leave the house in 5 and a half hours and I'm not even fully packed so I don't think I will be getting much sleep. Hopefully this means I will get to sleep on the plane. Good times ahead :)

EDIT - Congrats Chris :)

Ooh congrats Chris. Good one!

Congrats. What's the job?

EDIT - Congrats Chris :)

thanks! its anouther call center job, this time it's at the help desk for a peice of financial software, i'll get drafted in for the end of feb till april (so, like 5 weeks) for tec support.

interview was kinda cool, had to do some bassic computer stufdf, open a program with a broken icon, do a word file etc, then i had tro sit back to back with a person and describe to them how to build the same big lego construction i had infront of me.

The rest of the day has just consisted of getting ready for my trip to New York!

Be warned - not matter how good you think New York is going to be, it'll be much, much better - I never thought anything could knock Rome off my list of best cities, but NYC simply blew it out of the water. It calls itself the capital of the world, and, by god, does it get away with it... : peace:

Congrats to Chris on the job front!

As of this evening, I'm 2 exams down, 1 to go. Neither have gone that well, but not exactly badly. This last one, the wonderfully nerdy mechanics of solids, is my best module - I'm hoping to ace it. I'm going to be up with the lark* tomorrow, roll onto campus, and work the shit out of the remaining past papers until 5 (yes, pm - what a stupid time for an exam), and then I'm free for the next week!

*the one that gets up at 10am, that is...

thanks! its anouther call center job, this time it's at the help desk for a peice of financial software, i'll get drafted in for the end of feb till april (so, like 5 weeks) for tec support.

interview was kinda cool, had to do some bassic computer stufdf, open a program with a broken icon, do a word file etc, then i had tro sit back to back with a person and describe to them how to build the same big lego construction i had infront of me.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Congrats dewd.

Be warned - not matter how good you think New York is going to be, it'll be much, much better - I never thought anything could knock Rome off my list of best cities, but NYC simply blew it out of the water. It calls itself the capital of the world, and, by god, does it get away with it... : peace:

QFT. Well, I've never been to Rome, but NYC is brilliant.

I'd want to live in New York if I could instantly be accepted into joke circles of poor, but jolly, artists and musicians, like in a film or something.

I loved it when I went *gasp* almost 2 years ago.

I've been to Rome. It wasn't all that good :P

Chairdriver; James is not a boring name! John is THE most comming and boring name, so shupyerface. :P

Went to oooni tomorning. Started my existentialism & literature module. There are some proper morons in the class. Sure I'm going to love/hate the module.

Waiting for x11 results, then pub with workmate in tafternoon. Tomorrow is shopping, house party, fancy dress corp.

I don't know how its possible, but instead of through the week getting better and rid of this sinus thing I've gotten steadily worse. Might have to buy those antibiotics after all. Eurgh.

Otherwise past couple of days have been ok, been getting through my flash work steadily, need to go in for a drop-in session later and get it finished, its pretty basic but damn I'm proud of me.

Been speaking to my mum alot recently, desperately want to move back home, but that would be silly and commuting would just be a complete ball-ache.

Going to have to put up with housemates boyfriend on sunday for two weeks, getting abit miffed about all this, I've said I don't particularly like him being here so long, but it doesn't seem to get through. He could stay at their friends or visit just for the weekends, I know its somewhat in-practical, but so is five people in a house that is barely designed for 3 people. Bah.

/ranting

impractical. Tell him he has to chip in for the rent/bills - bills, at least, is only fair if he's going to be there for half a month.