NEurope

this day is a great day ever...I just married..:D
Oh come on. Did you really want me to believe that you got married this morning, before lunch, then decided to spend your afternoon signing up to a Nintendo forum and talking about your favourite manga?

GTFO of my forum, bitch. *ban*

Oh come on. Did you really want me to believe that you got married this morning, before lunch, then decided to spend your afternoon signing up to a Nintendo forum and talking about your favourite manga?

Sounds like a very cheap honeymoon.

That's precisely what I'd do if it were my wedding. :heh:

I've had this essay on Old Japanese hanging over me for weeks now, and I finally have to get it written today. Gah, it's so difficult to force myself to do it...

We got given a £20 voucher each at work today for being good. :D

(Voucher for like HMV and shit)

And I got a Rampant medal on Uncharted this morning. So after months of playing I get my two most wanted medals within 12 hours. Awesome.

Double cinema and LEGO later. Bring it on.

I'm scratching my legs so hard. Been doing sketchbook shit all morning, but it takes so long to do anything of substance, and they look shit. Have to go in this afternoon (a couple of hours) to show my tutor, blah. Ugh. Done nothing that looks like 2 days worth. (It's not really two days worth, but still).

Fu.

Hot girl FORGOT she was cooking me dinner, so I guess 'date' was never a 'date' and it ain't ever going to happen :P She wanted to rearrange for monday but I just said "shame! Oh well." - got uni tuesday morning and i don't want to get pissed the night before.

So from one Fail to another; last week I was cooking for a mate and he was to provide booze. He was meant to be at mine for 7, but by 8 I was cooking and he still wasn't answering his phone. Come 10 he calls and says "shit sorry mate, fell asleep". But today he's called up and is coming over tonight with booze, so it's ok.

The above two fails are the worst kind, the kind where you realise people forget about you pretty easy. Hard on the face.

MW2 spec op missions for me, today. BIG LIFE YAYS etc.

Aw, your man date got ruined?

Very lame.

My day so far has been doing work, wondering what to do for my next prototyping project and being excited like a kid for this Apple event.

Why did my car have to go and die? Food shopping would be so much easier (and cheaper) with it.

Hot girl FORGOT she was cooking me dinner, so I guess 'date' was never a 'date' and it ain't ever going to happen :P She wanted to rearrange for monday but I just said "shame! Oh well." - got uni tuesday morning and i don't want to get pissed the night before.

You don't have to get drunk. It's getting her drunk that's your mission.

I've had this essay on Old Japanese hanging over me for weeks now, and I finally have to get it written today. Gah, it's so difficult to force myself to do it...

Procrastinating is'nt going to get it done any time faster either:laughing:

You don't have to get drunk. It's getting her drunk that's your mission.

*shudders*

You come off really, really creepy...

Most of the time, too...

[

Not sure why people get freaked out about you wearing a suit but whatever. Zomj you are in a suit! :o If only I had the confidence to go with it. I look like a mumbling bird with over arching clawed hands for picking at grapes. We must burst them. BURST THEM!

Suit bros!

THAT BABY WITH A LOLLIPOP!

So yeah. Suited up. Looking hot. You know the drill.

Job interview for the safari park. Was...okay. Shame it ate up most of my day. I was the only one in a suit, everyone else was in varying degrees of smartness, down to jeans and a hoody. First part we were partnered up and I was with someone who was a few pennies short of a pound. Then aptitude test. Then a 1-to-1 interview, although it was more 'lets ask you banal questions'. The first one was to tell a joke, or a funny story, something else or sing. So I said what would you prefer and she said she's yet to sing so I sang I Am The Walrus (Jayseven's fault :p). Mind went completely blank as I was trying to think of songs though. Maybe I should have gone for 'Nothing Suits Me Like A Suit'.

Then afterwards most of us were stood outside waiting for lifts and I was chatting to someone and the off-kilter guy came up and started chatting and I couldn't shift him. Quite annoying.

OH AND I SAW SEALS!

sea-lion-1.jpg

S'up bitch?

Said they'd let us know by Friday. Had no real chance to speak to them so if they offer it me I may just say work have offered me more hours, can they wait til May.

Other than that got abducted by my dad for a bit (long story), then went to nan's after the interview to fix grandad's pc (not sure how, I literally opened it up and poked at something and it worked) and eat.

Now I'm home thinking "I'VE NOT DONE ANY WORK!" >_>

Bit of a crappy day, feeling a bit down now.

Waited in school for an hour and a half but no one turned up. Went to a friend to just sit in her room, complaining about school/teachers. We tried to do a bit of work as well but failed.

Then went to watch Un Prophète/A Prophet, a French film about prison and mafia in prison or something. It was long and a bit confusing at times.

So today was ok. Penultimate exam went alright and all. Went to the pub and found out my friend slept in and missed it. Told her she was working too hard, too. I was going to see if Leeds Guide gave her a placement too but it seemed like I'd loose a ball if she hadn't. I let it be.

Watched more Chuck. I love. It's great. Stunned. Literally. Adjective.

Watched Mad Men. Best series on television returns. I r happy. Christina Hendrix has a massive rack.

Found out earlier that the trip i went on yesterday was not meant to happen like that. I was going to on last Friday before the bus i was on broke down, thus preventing me from going. If i had got to Chepstow last Friday, i would have experienced a better meeting and had an interview (which was meant to happen in Newport yesterday). On a plus-side, at least i get my travel costs back.

Well, today was entertaining. Our housemate is moving out, because she and her boyfriend have a "situation." So the two of us basically had a proxy war over our gf's msn accounts. She's moving out anyway, but since he blew it, we're the ones who should have a say in who moves in for the remainder of the year.

My favourite part:

(11:43 PM) ASMAR: and i needed someone for asmar's sake to move in so she doesn't have to look for someone her self

(11:43 PM) ASMAR: man why didn't you say something earlier

(11:44 PM) [◕ω◕❀Samantha] ღ: well, to be honest, its rather more unfair on us. To speak a language is to assume a culture; theres going to be an essential awkwardness with a person moving in that

1. Doesnt know us

2. Doesnt really speak our language

3. Has about as much in common with us as a 17th century puritan.

(11:46 PM) ASMAR: like no one can really catch your mums english

meh

it's only a housemate

(11:47 PM) ASMAR: why can't i have a friend here? once asmar moves out i'd have no one to really talk to, it'd just be you and saad and scott hanging out all the time

(11:58 PM) ASMAR: she personally made them write down 6 months on the contract

(12:02 AM) [◕ω◕❀Samantha] ღ: the contract dictates a 10 month break clause, to pretty much ensure we dont get buttfucked by an inmate (yes, in this metaphor, this stinking pit is a prison, unfortunately, our minimum term is definitely 10 months) As well as this, Im pretty fucking certain she aint moving out because of any goddamn mice (because, they are FUCKING adorable) , so that pretty much leaves you, Sean. TBFUCKINGH, I dont like being buttfucked. I know my rights. And im very. pissed off.

no meetings.

no bullshit

no assrape

I'm fairly angry right now.

I didn't understand that at all.

No me neither. If you want us to understand that Bard you'll need to put a bit more info.

Asmar is Sean's girlfriend. They live with me and my girlfriend...I'm...(fuck, here's a confession I wasn't ready to make)...Saad. Basically Sean cheated on Asmar (this happened several months ago), and she wants to move out. So she is, but shes still our friend. The problem is, Sean wants to get some Japanese girl, that doesnt even speak english properly, and whom we don't fucking know, to move into the vacated room. Sucks.

Asmar is Sean's girlfriend. They live with me and my girlfriend...I'm...(fuck, here's a confession I wasn't ready to make)...Saad. Basically Sean cheated on Asmar (this happened several months ago), and she wants to move out. So she is, but shes still our friend. The problem is, Sean wants to get some Japanese girl, that doesnt even speak english properly, and whom we don't fucking know, to move into the vacated room. Sucks.

What's the confession? I don't get it.

My name. It's embarrassing =p. Anyway, this is balls. Next year I'll go ahead and get accomodation with people I actually like.

I think I painted the most intricate thing I've ever painted yesterday. It came out a mixture between; impressive, great, not perfect and good.

It wasn't this character, but its essentially the same. It was the logo on his chest, painted onto a figure who is just over an inche tall. Arrhhhwwww yeaaaah. Pics when I finish it.

4053854069_bbbd228c2b.jpg

My name. It's embarrassing =p. Anyway, this is balls. Next year I'll go ahead and get accomodation with people I actually like.

It's less embarrassing than...

I think I painted the most intricate thing I've ever painted yesterday. It came out a mixture between; impressive, great, not perfect and good.

It wasn't this character, but its essentially the same. It was the logo on his chest, painted onto a figure who is just over an inche tall. Arrhhhwwww yeaaaah. Pics when I finish it.

4053854069_bbbd228c2b.jpg