NEurope

It's less embarrassing than...

And there's that guy on the forum called Derek. Ha! Douchey Derek we call him on the mod board. Douchey douchey doucheface Derek.

I thought I might have had testicular cancer, and popped to the doctors today and it turns out I don't.

Phew.

*wipes forehead*

*itches left bollock*

*pops off to uni.*

My name. It's embarrassing =p. Anyway, this is balls. Next year I'll go ahead and get accomodation with people I actually like.

Pfff, far less embarrassing than Jim's. =P

Whooo I bought a bed today! Well dad paid for it and he's gonna talk to mom to figure out how much I need to pay back. =P

But yay, bigger bed, means I won't get squished anymore when Jim comes over haha. It's a very simple bed (basically just a wooden box), but the mattress and stuff cost a fortune!

Oh also, there was a female pheasant in our garden, and it kept just running along the fence like a retard. I had to go out to chase it away. Silly bird.

Edited by Ashley

Oh also, there was a female pheasant in our garden, and it kept just running along the fence like a retard. I had to go out to chase it away. Silly bird.

I read that as peasant. I lol'd. It still makes sense that way too.

In other news; after perusing Sleeveface for a bit, I decided I wanted to start a record collection. I have loads of CD's, and sure I'd have to get a record player again (had one, but my uncle wanted it back...), and the music couldn't go on my iPod (without lots of shitty compression), but I love the physicality of big vinyls.

Pfff, far less embarrassing than Jim's. =P

Do you have that memorised or did you have to c+p that?

Edited by Ashley

Do you have that memorised or did you have to c+p that?

I had to search for it on the forums, I'm sure as hell not going to memorise all those names haha.

Sounds like Jim is there already!

:p

Oooooooh work. Too much work, work, work. Character designs/poses/turnarounds/facial expressions. Fun times. Wonder how much they want of me. So far have four people done, have at least two more in my head. Although they're not for anything so they're stock characters as they were.

And Maya. Time to groom the cat!

Seen a sub-£200 netbook which looks alright. Although I have to stop myself from buying it as I'd only really need it for the next few months.

I had to search for it on the forums, I'm sure as hell not going to memorise all those names haha.

They may be yours one day.

I think they're all first and middle names, other than the last. So she'd just be Ine Babur.

Flink and Eenuh Marriage CONFIRMED!

In other news; glad to hear your ball's not faulty Wesley!

lol I nearly put my personal tutor (Tricia Connell) down on a job application as Tricia Helfer. If only. That would have been amazing.

*daydreams*

Edited by Ashley

So a current housemate who is barely ever here is kicking a up a wee fuss about bills and rent and such. We agreed at the beginning of the year that we'd all pay even for the fixed-cost stuff (... rent and internet, then) so It's fair enough he doesn't want to pay for the month's worth of electricity/gas when he was only here for three days of it. However he's saying he doesn't want to pay for the internet because he wasn't using it which would be fair enough if he had given more notice -- the bill comes out of MY account, so I'm obv. a bit more touchy about it.

On the plus side his mate has asked if he can chip in for rent and crash here when the other guy isn't here - thing is I don't think we'll see any of the money, and I don't really know how that will work bills-wise.

My day is consisting of K cider and MW2. Going to meet another housemate to fork over council tax/electricity amounts, then grab a few bits of grub, try and do some reading tonight and then Existentialism and Literature tomorrow, woo!

"Hitched"...no? Ah well.

So got a phone call from the Safari Park offering me a job. Huzzah! Except I turned it down. Kinda. I said "work have guaranteed me more hours" and she understood as I put I was leaving due to lack of hours but said they hire throughout the season. She said she'd speak to HR about the procedure but will keep me on file if possible, if not will ring me to let me know if I have to reapply and said if I don't hear from her presume I'm on file and to ring in April just to check up. So unless their inundated with staff come May I should have something sorted for the summer.

Also finished up an application form for another job :D Well, its for a research position at uni. She pretty much wants to give me the job but need to go through the routine. Which makes this particular application even more tedious than usual. Just gonna check it through and submit.

Exciting times.

Congrats you too. :D Lotta hitching this week eh!? :D

You do realise that we're not, right? =P

I'm not gonna marry someone after just one year, especially since I'm still in school, we both don't have a job and happen to live in two different countries. =P

Seems my sister might be taking the next step in her relationship though. She's already living together with her boyfriend in a rented place, but now they're looking at buying something (from a housing project, so house that still needs to be built). They'll probably decide next week. Exciting!

My sister and her boyfriend have just been given a council house. Now he just has to get a proper job - Part time in Matalan is not enough.

Pfff, far less embarrassing than Jim. =P

Wohoo, you remember my naaame!

...:'(

As for the names, the majority of the names are from relatives. So, my Dad's Grandfather and Uncles and so forth. The Mohammed Din part was his Grandfather, I think. As for the rest, I ain't got a clue. Ask hiiiiim. I asked him once and then I just forgot straight afterwards.

The highlight of my day was when 2 kids in my class asked if I was from Australia. I said whaaat? Their reply was "you look Australian and you sound Australian." Aaaahahhahaha. If only. There's nothing sexy about being from Wales. Nothing.

Edited by Ashley

That's your fucking name?!

That's insane.

My full name is Wesley Thomas Mackinder.

And you know where the Thomas comes from?

Thomas The Tank Engine.

That's insane.

Thomas The Tank Engine.

Haaahahahahahahahhahaha. Thomas the Tank Engine is a childhood hero of mine though.

Before I was born, my Mum was a huge, huge Dallas (tv series) fan. She was adamant that they'd reference that somewhere in my name. So, Jamal Rasool = the initials J.R. After J.R. Ewing. Gah. You suck, parents.

That's insane.

Thomas The Tank Engine.

Hahah that's fantastic. I was named after my granny from hell, who once told me to drink vinegar cause I needed to lose weight. WHEN I WAS 10 YEARS OLD :(

I think a name change might be in order!

...I, what?!

Vinegar?!

Thomas being a middle name was a compromise because my two elder brothers wanted me to be named after their favourite programme...

That's insane.

Thomas The Tank Engine.

I'm James Spencer Pike. Middle name because my mother was working in M&S when my parents met. Yours is a sillier story though.

I'm James Spencer Pike. Middle name because my mother was working in M&S when my parents met. Yours is a sillier story though.

At least she wasn't working in Subway...or Burger King.

James Burger King Pike.

James Esso Pike. Haha.

James Earling Learning Centre Pike.