NEurope

Personally I wouldn't have said something similar, but it seems you had to be there to hear the full bullshit of this rant you recieved.
Yeah from reading the post, I thought you came off the worse, but still.

I'd of popped him one with a glock for disrespecting me, yo.

Actually I would have just said sorry and felt foolish.

Unless!

I was with someone, then I'd maybe have more confidence and would have definitely drew my nine.

I've had such a lovely past three days. Chris came round on Wednesday night, and I've been with him since then up to about an hour ago. It wasn't planned, which makes me all the more lovely. I've never found it so easy to spend that much time with someone before. There's literally no awkwardness there at all, it's just...lovely. :)

But, this fucking bus driver seemed intent on ruining another nice day. We got on the bus, and he glared at the tenner I gave him and went on this "ARE YOU KIDDING ME. LOOK AT ALL THE SHOPS ON THIS STREET, YOU COULD HAVE GOT SOME CHANGE. HOW DARE YOU STEP ON THIS BUS WITH ONLY A 10 POUND NOTE" rant. Then, he got his change thing out and he had terrifyingly large amounts of the stuff! Stupid cuntface. I glanced at the driver and said "Thanks for being such a twat" and went to sit down. He then did the same thing to this couple, and then apparently (I got off, but have been told) another guy asked him "Why you so sad?". Amazing. I'm praying he dies in bus related fire really, really soon.

I had the same thing happen to me recently, but the driver was a lot more polite. The annoying thing is that is what pretty early in the morning (7-ish) and there weren't a lot of shops open along the way.

Equally annoying is when drivers look at you like you've just slept with their wife when you pay using some pennies. You can't win. :heh:

There should be a designated point in a bus station where you can purchase your tickets for the rest of the day. Like how it works in train stations. The only problem with this is that if you are at a small bus stop halfway along it's journey. It may not be possible there, but I don't see why they can't do something like this at the starting points, or in town centres or something.

One time I got on the Bus and went to use my Oyster Card but it was out of money. Now I was waylaid with baggage and my wallet was at the bottom of all sorts of different things. So I said to the bust driver Politely "I am going to pay for the Bus, I'm just going to sit down first and get myself sorted out so I can get my wallet out and pay you just keep driving I don't want to keep people waiting" :)

The bus driver sort of nodded and grumbled something, they don't atually speak words. I thought this meant that he agreed to my plan. So I went to the back of the bus and sat down and began sorting myself out. After a while I started to realise that we were not moving so I stopped fumbling around for my wallet and looked up to the front of the bus. My eyes met the piercing glare of the bus driver who's head was peering out the door at me.

SO SCARY. O___O

went for lunch and to see avatar, both were alright.

one of my mates seemed really annoyed at me for laughing at the use of 3D. apparently it was wrong of me to suggest that 3D didnt seem to have added much to the movie, and i didnt see it as an advance in film making.

I'm about to leave for that thing I was talking about where I don't know anyone.

Hmmmmm.

I'm about to leave for that thing I was talking about where I don't know anyone.

Hmmmmm.

Just be yourself Rez... and when that doesn't work, try being someone else instead.

Hmmmmm.

Just talk to people as if you have been best friends with them for 90% of your life.

"Hey, Johhhhn (that is your name, right?) remember about the time when I..."

And so forth. Freak them out. They'll come to like you in time. :)

Good luck. You'll be fine.

Agh, lame.

Just got an e-mailing saying my application to this games company open day was unsuccessful.

Basically you submit a piece of work to them to see if you get the chance to go...

And also this company was one I was applying to for a placement, so I may as well not bother: if I'm not good enough to go to one of their open days, I'm not good enough to work for them, obviously.

Also last year I tried, but was unsuccessful - although I actually thought I had a good chance this year.

On a brighter note I've not felt like doing any work at all today!

Yay!

Edited by Wesley

Not bad, got up, played little kings story for about 4 hours while playing and looking after the little one, cleaned the house, got my hair cut off :( and now i'm getting ready to go out to get drunk :)

Well after a few dodgy evenings out, this is my first weekend in in a some time really.

I'm not feeling too well because I've got a bit of a cold but it's all ok because I've being playing Tatsunoko Vs Capcom most of the afternoon and texting a girl from work after getting her phone number on Friday.

But now I'm absolutely starving and need to eat something before I collapse.

My day? Completely shit.

w42_21829545.jpg

So. Cute.

I wish I had hair that good.

I got my results back from my Dyslexic test. I apparently have specific learning Dyslexia with a hint of Dyspraxia! Fair enough you can tell me that in one page. :)

Don't continue for another 12 detailing how much I failed at each individual test in detail!

Today is gonna get awesome as I'm going to the Cinema to see The Road. :grin: Oh and Avatar again. :p

I got my results back from my Dyslexic test. I apparently have specific learning Dyslexia with a hint of Dyspraxia! Fair enough you can tell me that in one page. :)

Don't continue for another 12 detailing how much I failed at each individual test in detail!

Which means you get lots of money and free stuff!

Bastard :p

I really shouldn't turn my laptop on in the morning. All productivity out the window.

Plus I'm stuck as to what to do. Currently have 26 pages of 'others', add in 10 pages (thus far) of storyboards, probably around 10 of Maya stuff. I'm getting to the point where I feel like I'm doing stuff to make up numbers, and its becoming formulaic. Hmm.

But still, listening to Bebel Gilberto to make it feel like its summer.

Hope things pick up Daft. And awww fawn (yes?).

Veronica: A female mentor would have been very valuable for a young Veronica, bursting with potential, yet vulnerable, like a fawn in the woods, but tough, like a fawn in the woods with a machine gun.

Linda: So you're saying you, or this terrifying, murderous fawn, could have used some guidance?

Veronica: Yes, we would have liked that. We're going to raise more money for this charity than it ever has before. The forest will run red with the blood of woodland creatures who doubted little Veronica and will now pay with their furry little lives.

Linda: There's really no middle ground with you, is there. Either you don't care at all, or you care 100-and crazy%.

Veronica: What else is there?

Edited by Ashley

My cousin and her fiance have just left, they stayed all weekend, it's been lovely. We reminisced and laughed so much! Although sometimes I feel like I'm reminiscing more than making new memories, at the moment. Kind of depressing, but only I can change that.

fuck my Sunday.

This essay needs finishing and I'm in no mood. I feel like I'm on my break and resent it's intrusion on my life.

Need to use this week off well too. I want to do something...momentous.

Edited by Dan_Dare

Ugh. Art work to do. But not necessarily drawing, so that's fine. Just not in the mood.

Feeling slightly rough after last night at a great art/rock music event thing, full of stunning performance and installation art. And then drinking at the Edinburgh student union place.

fuck my Sunday.

This essay needs finishing and I'm in no mood. I feel like I'm my break and resent it's intrusion on my life.

Exactly the same situation here. :heh:

Oh god I hate chemical energetics. I just can't do it. It's horrible, it's like someone has bored a hole into my head and shitting into it, repeatedly. This exam on Wednesday is going to go catastrophically, bad times :(.

That's been my day/weekend; revision.

Sucks eh? I've already written one version but tidying it up is proving yawnsome.

Yep... it's annoying, it should be fun but I just can't be arsed right now. I feel like sleeping for a week or so. Ah well, must get on.

I just accidentally stole a blue Tesco delivery tray.

It's just that I was on my own and the man kept coming with more trays and I was unpacking them and the phone was ringing and the baby was crying.

Thief!

I realised last night I'm behind in all my modules and seriously need to give myself a boot up the ass, unless I want to have average grades for my second year.