NEurope

Goes to show once again that some guys just follow their dick. :nono:

So, what do you have to say about the girl who came up to Flameboy and offered him no-strings attached sex?

He's a single guy, hasn't had a girlfriend for over half a year, and hasn't had sex in months. He's not in a relationship, so he's not obliged to turn down the sex because he already has a partner. Sure, he might not fancy the girl, or he may just feel a bit shy or awkward so may turn it down for those reasons. But, where is the harm in going ahead with it? It's not a crime to have sex. Infact, sex is lovely. So, I'm encouraging everyone to have it.

Today has been a bit rubbish, so far. Got a call about working today (at half past 7), but one again...I couldn't get to it because it would have taken me far too long by train. I had a chat with my Mum and she says that I need a car, but also that traffic will still be bad getting to work cos of the area we live in. Poo drops.

My Uncle also came around today, which was quite unexpected. I was just about to sit down with a guitar and chillax, and then visitorrrr. I also feel a bit sore in my chest from the gym yesterday. Wohoo.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

The first cracks in FLienuh??????!

Haha, nooooo.

It's just a typical male and female response, I think.

"BASH HER INNNN."

"yuck, men and their willies."

I still say Flameboy should give her one for the forum.

Agreed but you forgot the obligatory 'and take pix or it didn't happen' at the end.

Agreed but you forgot the obligatory 'and take pix or it didn't happen' at the end.
Heck, from the sounds of the lass she'd probably be up for him filming the whole thing!

Yesterday I had a lecture from 11:15-1:15 (Early Years Education. I was the only male. It was...awkward) and then another at 6:15 so I had 5 hours to kill. Boring, suffice to say. Pottered around here and there. Agreed to do an extra lecture tomorrow night because I thought it was graphic design, turns out its politics so I'll be out the house at 7:30 and back at 11.

My mother's partner finally got round to seeing if she could have an extra day off on her birthday week and she can't so its thrown my plans out of the window for now so back to square one on that front.

Made a round trip to Brum to pick up my new iPod today. Will be nice not to have to listen to the public again.

And my 'brother's' girlfriend is apparently due (to give birth) next week now and is still insisting its his. Although that would put her conception date about three weeks before he got out of prison. Oh the Jeremy Kyle material!

And my 'brother's' girlfriend is apparently due (to give birth) next week now and is still insisting its his. Although that would put her conception date about three weeks before he got out of prison. Oh the Jeremy Kyle material!

I don't know how you are working it out, but the conception date is generally 8 and a half months before the due date rather than nine months. Women have a 9 month pregnancy but the pregnancy is said to start from the date of the last period, even though the actual conception takes place around 2-3 weeks after that.

Basically, as soon as you can find out you are pregnant (via a missed period) then you are already 4 weeks pregnant.

But maybe you are taking all this into account already. ::shrug:

I don't know how you are working it out, but the conception date is generally 8 and a half months before the due date rather than nine months. Women have a 9 month pregnancy but the pregnancy is said to start from the date of the last period, even though the actual conception takes place around 2-3 weeks after that.

Basically, as soon as you can find out you are pregnant (via a missed period) then you are already 4 weeks pregnant.

But maybe you are taking all this into account already. ::shrug:

Well this is my mother's word. She said 40 weeks would be November 10th (and he got out early Feb...few days before my birthday so around the 3rd?) and I take her word for it. She's done it a few times. But I ultimately don't care, it just makes me laugh how Eastenders my family can be sometimes.

Urgh why does Microsoft Office 2007 (or whatever the new one) suck? (and was it made for visually impaired people? does everything have to be so big?) and why does it save as .docx on my flashpen and then not open up on my laptop? Stupid Microsoft.

Well this is my mother's word. She said 40 weeks would be November 10th (and he got out early Feb...few days before my birthday so around the 3rd?) and I take her word for it. She's done it a few times. But I ultimately don't care, it just makes me laugh how Eastenders my family can be sometimes.

The last period for a birth on the 21st October (one week from today) would be 14th January, meaning the baby would have been conceived about 2 weeks after that (more or less depending on cycles and all that). Which means end of January, and start of February is a possibility.

You should get them on Trisha/Jeremy Kyle and get a test lashed out.

So, what do you have to say about the girl who came up to Flameboy and offered him no-strings attached sex?

Stop stealing my questions! :blank:

He's a single guy, hasn't had a girlfriend for over half a year, and hasn't had sex in months. He's not in a relationship, so he's not obliged to turn down the sex because he already has a partner. Sure, he might not fancy the girl, or he may just feel a bit shy or awkward so may turn it down for those reasons. But, where is the harm in going ahead with it? It's not a crime to have sex. Infact, sex is lovely. So, I'm encouraging everyone to have it.

It wasn't aimed at flameboy but at the comments that followed. Makes you guys sound like you'd just jump into bed with the very first girl who comes up to you. Plus the comments were just bad.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail on tv tonight. Yay.

It wasn't aimed at flameboy but at the comments that followed. Makes you guys sound like you'd just jump into bed with the very first girl who comes up to you. Plus the comments were just bad.

So as we've asked, what would your advice be?

TELL US NOW.

carl.jpg

NOW GODDAMIT NOW.

Eenuh, there is a sort of jokey, semi-serious, tongue in cheek nature to all the comments that followed. It's just the sort of laddish culture. Flameboy seemed happy that the girl came upto him and offered him that, so we're all bloody happy for him!

Edited by SPAMBOT4000

Feeling so much better, which is amazing. Though, the idea of now having to walk anywhere is totally grim. I'm putting my life in the hands of Google Maps...this so isn't going to work.

Home tomorrow! So damn excited to see Chan. :D

Goes to show once again that some guys just follow their dick. :nono:

For the record, I actually dont. I just vent my inner pervert here to save me from unleashing it on actual females. I once laid my cape across a puddle to prevent a maidens shoes from getting all sodden. I'm a proper gent. When I have a date planned, Acme have to put a stock alert on red heart shaped boxes of chocolates.

Edit: oh yeah, the reason I came here in the first place, my day. Insurance company rang. Conversation went like this:

Me: Sup yo, Goafermax 5000 in the hizzouse.

Them: Hello, I'm ringing about your claim.

Me: Word.

Them: The technician has looked at the car and unfortunately it's a total loss.

Me: No shit yo, car be burned to a shell. Fo real.

Them: The technician has valued it at £800, but your policy has a £200 excess, so you'll get £600. Does that sound reasonable to you?

Me: Crazy ass craker honky fool. The car's declared for £900, but I'm a playa so I don't mind the £100 loss. But my mad fresh mods were declared for a total of £600. So my mad maths skillz value my ride at £1500.

Them: I'll just check with the technician.

*Hold music*

Them: Sorry to keep you waiting.

Me: Ain't no thang.

Them: Due to the condition of the car, we didn't know about the mods. I've spoken to the technician and he said that we could do £1200, so you would recieve £1000. Is that any better?

Me: Holy fucking sh... I suppose that will suffice yo.

Them: The cheque will be printed tomorrow and sent out to you. That's it all taken care of.

Me: Word

Them: Bye.

Me: Keep it real. Peace.

So although the car owes me £1500, I still got more than I paid for the car originally (before mods). I'm reasonably happy. Plus my mad negotiation skills gained me an extra £400. This combined with the sale of my other car will allow me to buy and pimp the fuck out of a decent car.

Edited by Goafer

I once laid my cape across a puddle to prevent a maidens shoes from getting all sodden.

See I never got why people don't just avoid all this nonsense by simply walking around the puddle... or just y'know, step over it... cape soddening is highly unecessary. :heh:

But you know meeeeeee. I have taste. And standards. Don't be forgetting them standards.

It's not like I'm some sexual deviant...:heh:

So as we've asked, what would your advice be?

TELL US NOW.

carl.jpg

NOW GODDAMIT NOW.

I giggled at this. :D

Haha, nooooo.

It's just a typical male and female response, I think.

"BASH HER INNNN."

"yuck, men and their willies."

Word tbh.

Just saw UP! Was awesome. Bit giddy with excitement about Thorpe Park tomorrow.

I had to absolutely OWN DOWN some fucking cunt on the phone today. I was literally doing all I could to help her. I broke the freaking RULES to help her, but, she didn't know any of the security questions I asked so I had to refer her to the advisor she set the plan up with. Literally I wasn't being unhelpful, I explained everything in detail, gave her the number for someone who definitely could help and explained that someone is literally assigned to her that can help her....and the end of the call went like this;

Well thanks for absolutely nothing.

Excuse me?! There's no need to be so rude...

I'm not being rude.

*She hangs up*

I wrote down exactly what happened in the notes, and put at the end "She then contested that I was being rude, and hung up...which is definitely rude" sent it round a few colleagues, and got several compliments on the way out.

Seriously what a bitch.

And guys, check out the latest article at The Gringo Asylum. Its about that stupid Mobile Xchange advert.

http://thegringoasylum.blogspot.com/

Edited by ReZourceman

Good lord everyone, whats with all the drama? DRAAAAMAAA!

25615DG~Save-The-Drama-Posters.jpg

Now I'm goona go to bed and finally finish off this cold. You kids shurrup and be peaceful with each other now - if I have to come and sort y'all out I'm coming with ma' belt. :heh:

Went to see Zombieland with Razz tonight. Amazing movie! The entire Bill Murray cameo section was hilarious, especially the Ghost Busters bit. Just wish the place we were sat didn't smell horrifically of B.O. Fail. I also love that after all my confusing walks into town, it's actually only a straight road from where I live.

Oops. Happy. :)

Edited by Slaggis

Has anyone heard that seat-belt safety song they have on the radio at the moment (it's an advert)? I was pissing myself when it came on, surely they can't expect people to listen and actually seriously consider such a serious safety issue when they're singing such a stupid song.

Had 5 fruits/vegetables today. First time in a blooming long time as well.

That i believe is the highlight of my non-online day. Other than that, nothing much else happened to be fair. I did get the Completionist Achievement on Fable earlier. And i have also watched a few episodes of Blackadder as well.

Has anyone heard that seat-belt safety song they have on the radio at the moment (it's an advert)? I was pissing myself when it came on, surely they can't expect people to listen and actually seriously consider such a serious safety issue when they're singing such a stupid song.

I know the one you're on about, but I can't [thank fuck] remember the actual song.

My day has been quite good despite the stress. I have my first (of the year) hand-ins for uni tomorrow. Both for my two 3D lectures, which is why I've hooked up my Mac to one of my desktop monitors so I can use two machines for each project - while one is rendering I use the other one. I'm finally starting to see results for my two projects and am staying up all night to finish them off.

Also, I'm listening to all of Radiohead's studio albums back to back, how cool am I? ;)

man my day was rough. start off with uncharted 2 flopping on my doormat, just in time for me to have to get ready for work. knowing it was going to be about 11 hours before i got to play was like torture for me, but work was calling.

i had alot of nice callers, mostly parents and spouses, lots of general giggling and joking with them, being friendly. then he calls.

the caller from hell

starts off very sympathetic guy, having problems getting his medcine, phoned us twice before, and apparently, got very bad treatment, one person told him to "fuck off" i told him that was appauling and i was going to do my best to help.

see, the man had had a stroke recently, and mobility was somtimes an issue. on top of that, he had swine flu and was in a rural area, living alone, no one could collect for him.

i sugest a couple of servicies that could deliver for him, apparently hed phoned both and niether did it. so then i bend the rules, give him pharmacy phone numbers, see if any will deliver, hed apparently phoned all them and none would deliver. i suggest phoning his GP, and he starts getting angry, apparently hed allready done it. i appologise and explain we don't organise deliveries. he tells me im wrong. i assure him im not. he goes fucking BANNANAS he was practicaly screaming at me down the phone, i told him to calm down, he must have thoguht i was being ironic cos he went angrier and angrie, screaming at me. i tell him i will not accept his tone and suggest he calm downa little or id terminate the call, he starts threatening suicide. then hes going to write to his MP. i tell him id not advicate the former and support the latter. any way, i give him an assessment as he wasnt given his auterisation code. he goes mad at me for having to do the emergancy questions. i do them any way, get him a code (i misspelled his address slightly so that he'd get it) give him the code so he can collect, then again explain i cant arrange a delivery, but id happily help in any way i can. crazy fucker starts shouting a number at me. i ask what hes giving me the number for, apparently its so he can speak to my supervisor. i explain i need to pop him on hold for just a moment, im told not to muck arround as its costing him money. i promise not to. get my supivisor and he gets shouted at too, then hung up on.

what annoys me is i was treated like the bad guy, when i was doing everything in my power to help him, even after being badly treated. pleanty of outher callers have been frustrated but managed to be polite.

oh, then my lift home got a little racist.

still, uncharted made it better.