NEurope

completly fooked with uni! have to hand in a project proposal for thursday for my photography class.

but i dont know what i want to photograph

and when you do decide what you want to photograph you have to tie it in with some theory!

if i could get some ideas off people that would be great cause im having a slight panic attack!

I was gonna suggest taking photographs of my good self (for I am divine...or not) but imagine that that probably wouldn't get you a very good mark...

Been trying to persuade Mollymon to come and see Zombieland with me tomorrow, on account of her infectious personality and timeless beauty.

Fixed. :heh:

How much is it to just go to the dentist with the NHS? I have a dentist appointment tomorrow for the first time on my own. I hate parting with cash.

I'm sure it's different from place to place, but expect to part with £20ish for a check-up...

I was gonna suggest taking photographs of my good self (for I am divine...or not) but imagine that that probably wouldn't get you a very good mark...

If you take your clothes off, you might get a semi...decent mark.

Today was gayness bears. My brother snores like a pig that is being bummed up the arse. The sound was coming through the walls. Through the walls! I had about 2 hours of sleep, before he pissed off to college and then I just went back to sleep, making up for my initial lack of sleep. Sadly, this messed-up sleep pattern has caused me to feel sick again, today.

I watched Rocky IV which cheered me up, somewhat. DRAGO! DRAGO!

Strider: I've never been in the position where I've wanted to move uni or course, but it's good that you've spotted this early on. I've known quite a few people who were 3 years into a 4 year course who decided that they didn't want to do what they were doing after all...

You're young. It's good to get things wrong early on and then look at how to rectify those things.

How much is it to just go to the dentist with the NHS? I have a dentist appointment tomorrow for the first time on my own. I hate parting with cash.

depends on what work you need done, checkup and a clean will probably set you back £20, and you might need xrays done (they do those every 2 years or so) and any filings you might need.

I've seen myself having to part with well over £40, and i've not got any major work in my teeth.

She could always do people, people can be fascinating, specially when you get a range of ages through photography. :D

Agh... I hate dentists. ...do they do student discount? Oh wait, it's not a Burger King is it...

Anyway, my day has been mostly stressing over work. But on Thursday the stress shall lift a little. Going to get drunk on Thursday night in my flat. Anyone want to join me?

Was alright. My project being assessed at college was awful...the ideas I explored with my theme ("attract/repel") were (not bragging :p) really well though out and interesting, but the final piece was rubbish, as I'd finished with the ideas and resolved it all mentally way before we had to construct said pieces. Won't find out my marl till Thursday, but the tutors mentioned at the end that some people obviously had good ideas with flawed execution in the pieces, so I'm glad they recognised thta in mine (I assume they were talking about mine).

My all day life drawing was alright. Nothing wrong with it, but not very interesting. I tried to "draw for sculpture", but it just ended up a bit grey. I hate oil bars/pastels/oil based anything (except paints).

Then went back to a girl from my course's house with some others for a joke. Had macaroni, played with hamsters, came home.

Listening to Shakira's new album.

Agh... I hate dentists. ...do they do student discount? Oh wait, it's not a Burger King is it...

Anyway, my day has been mostly stressing over work. But on Thursday the stress shall lift a little. Going to get drunk on Thursday night in my flat. Anyone want to join me?

I would but you don't like me anymore.

I had a chinese takeaway, played a bunch of Audiosurf and watched 12 Rounds starring The Marine!

The people talk the truth with their £20ish estimate. If you've got a pr0 medical problem, get a HC2 form, then all shall be free. My application form for a renewal came back today, apparently I forgot to sign the declaration at the end, but I remember doing so, either way... Shit.

Just spent another amazing night at work with only the GP for company, I managed to get info from him that he's been barred from several pubs, one 9 times. The majority of his "reasons" was that he took too long drinking up at the end. Which is bullshit because the bell end can drink like a fish.

Managed to finish work early tonight, due to there being noone there.

[boss comes downstairs, sees GP, my girlfriend and myself]

"Is there anyone here?"

Me: "No"

"Right *turns to GP* drink up and fuck off"

It was genius.

Just spent the last hour composing an email for the new jugglesock freshers, typing in all 100ish of their emails by hand. I don't understand why some people take absolutely NO CARE WHATSOEVER in handwriting their email addy. Me and the housemates couldn't work out if one guy is "coolgay" or "coolguy", if another had "1on1", "ioni", "itxi", "lwe" or any other combination. Plus people's addy's can say a lot - honestly, it's weird to say, but there are three people I really want to meet just because of their addresses. Two ironic emo, one legit emo, another juxtapositionally random*, but there were a few that sounded rather chavvy.

One person left only their phone number as a contact, so I half-drunkenly just sent her as much info in as little space as possible, that will read like some of these email addresses no doubt.

God, I hope people actually turn up.

*like me. And your Mum. Last night. *raises hand*

Eeeeee! I had the best evening in with a couple of my flatmates, and consequently I forgot about being stressed for a few hours which felt so amazingly lovely. We sat there and watched eastenders, followed by Brokeback Mountain. Daniel's request to rewind the sex scene because "otherwise I'd google it" made Emily and myself laugh so much. He then proceeded to inform his girlfriend about this decision before telling us never to "search for 'gay cowboys' on google, because of the results that appear". I just gave Emily a look of concern, before cracking up.

Plus, her "Josh, how did flying fish get wings? This is going to sound silly...did one of them mate with a seagull or something?" had me in fits. Actually love her to bits, she's like Cindy from Scary Movie but even more ditzy.

...And Razz, she's now terrified that you're just going to burst out laughing when you see her next. So, please do.

Edited by Slaggis

but there are three people I really want to meet just because of their addresses. Two ironic emo, one legit emo, another juxtapositionally random*, but there were a few that sounded rather chavvy.

Give us names!

Yeah please tell. Just leave out the @, etc. Or change a 'lil bit of it. We need entertaaaining.

Whooo, I got two tickets to go see Massive Attack with Jim! Cost me a small fortune but oh well. =P

Funny thing is, the person selling them on ebay had never used that site before, and they messed up a few times. The original price per ticket was €44, but we won the bid for two tickets with €64. So he then asks "Is that the price you're paying for one ticket?". Haha, no! But yeah we agreed to pay €80 for the two.

Then their next mistake: they sent us the tickets without us having paid for them yet. =P

So now I have two tickets and still have my money! Though of course I'm going to pay for them, but also going to tell this person this is not the right way to do it haha.

Also had my 3 CDs I ordered arrive in the mail (three different packages all arrive at the same time, whoo!), so it'll be a musical day. =)

She could always do people, people can be fascinating, specially when you get a range of ages through photography. :D

Now that is a good shout!

In other news I'm currently at uni, enjoying a cup of jo, while devouring a most delectable muffin. If only I didn't have so much goddamn reading to do...

Now that is a good shout!

In other news I'm currently at uni, enjoying a cup of jo, while devouring a most delectable muffin. If only I didn't have so much goddamn reading to do...

Is because I'm good to you, you see!

Today has been blah, well its not over yet, but my first lesson today (9-12) was awful, it was the class I was most looking forward to when I was about to start my second year, but its just so hard! Ah well I'll get the knack eventually.

Got 3d modelling next, YAY! :D

Perhaps you can take solace in knowing that I hated my second module which actually made me doubt this course?

Brother. We share the same feelings. Come. Hold me. Together we can get through this.

Did you do 1 year and now this is your second year? Cos that's the same thing with me, except I changed course and not Uni.

Ye it's crap. :/

Nah it's my first year, i've been at uni 3 weeks now and decided the course just isn't for me. The uni i'm at doesn't have the course i want to do, so the only option is to drop out for a year and reapply. I don't like this idea of a year out as i feel like i'm a year behind and that i've failed (i know i'm not,but i feel like i am). Atleast i'll be able to scrape some money together this year. To the job centre i go, yaaaaay :/

Looks like I'm spending the rest of today and tomorrow texting round seeing if I can find a buyer for a spare ticket to see Funeral for a Friend tomorrow night. I got a ticket for my friend's friend, and now he can't come. So I've got a spare on my hands, and a handful of skint mates to try and convince.

I've just wasted 10 minutes of my life learning that this guy is a massive pussy who can't play Mario 2.

Whooo, I got two tickets to go see Massive Attack with Jim! Cost me a small fortune but oh well. =P

I saw them just a month ago! Have fun!

I've just wasted 10 minutes of my life learning that this guy is a massive pussy who can't play Mario 2.

ugh, i cannot stand these AVGN wannabes. CRINGE

ugh, i cannot stand these AVGN wannabes. CRINGE

I came across his Predator review which actually made a little sense, it seemed hard as fuck and didn't make much sense compared to the movie. He then goes on to being a wank gamer at Mario 2, not letting people know it pretty much says its Mario's dream. Some things which seem weird... He bangs on about the "new" enemies by name, Snifits, Shy Guys, Bomb-ombs, neglecting to mention many of them are now staples in Mario games. Even Birdo, who it seems he doesn't know who s/he is.

Someone kill me now.

I'm very ill, and crap at maths (in comparison to everyone else in my course).