NEurope

Thank YOU, it was super duper! :D

I think the most embarrassing bit was at the end of a ride (one where you're all strapped in, in a circle looking at each other) and ReZ just shouts ''www.youtube.com/ReZourceman'', with a Z... PRANK CALLS...COMEDY...CHECK IT OUT''. First of all everyone was just silent in shock and then..laughing. At, not with. :p

Oh I loved Saw. Didn't like Stealth. The Asylum maze was brilliant too!

They love it. I overheard some kid "I'm going on that!" with excitement in his face. If just that one kid gets some joy from it....then it will have been worth it.

"COMEDY...COMEDY......Comedy...."

Also filmed a Scribblenauts review on location for Lethargic Gamers. The two guys next to us were shocked/impressed.

AND OH MY GOD, fucking OUTRAGOUS in the queue for Stealth, some CHAV bitch girl yelled out at a group of jews "Can I get a picture of you and your mate"

Molly's jaw fell to the floor.

OH MY GOD AND NOW PETER SERAFINOWICZ ON BUZZCOCKS??!?!?!

IS THIS DAY GOING TO STOP BEING AWESOME.

I was talking to Molly about him today. Molly, this is how fucking hilarious he is;

Edited by ReZourceman

Again, I wasn't talking about flameboy or the girl; if he had taken it up and gotten free sex out of it, then hooray for him. =P

It's just the comments that followed -and most from guys with girlfriends even- that annoyed me (and seems at least Molly kinda feels the same or something). There are... different ways to word things. =P

Yes, the comments grated me. I have no problem with casual sex, if you're having fun, being satisfied and not hurting anyone, then brilliant! It was the fact that Flamey said he wasn't going to do anything and then the ''Go on, fuck her!'' comments started. However jokey they were; they sounded tacky, immature and inappropriate to me. That's my opinion and I've not voiced it previously because I'm not interested in an argument. As someone astutely mentioned, men and women are usually poles apart on this kind of thing.

I have been invited to wander round the local fair tomorrow (yay Pikeys!) and for a big gathering round my friends house on Saturday. I don't want to go to either. Mainly because I haven't spoken to any of them since my car was stolen and I don't want to go through the whole "Oh dear, that's terrible" routine that I've had to endure over and over again. I know it's terrible, the car was my fucking pride and joy and it was stolen from within 30 foot of where I sleep. The last thing I want is people reminding me how miserable I should be.

It's especially worse when it's people who I'm not that fond of anyway. All they do is squabble and talk about each other behind their backs. I also have very little in common with them.

So in short, I need to think of an excuse not to go to either without making it seem like I'm avoiding them (I haven't seen them for 2 weeks as it is). Oh woe is me, what is a gentleman to do?

Blow them

all

away

with

your

wit

Look it's like the wind blowing something away.

However jokey they were; they sounded tacky, immature and inappropriate to me.

If it's worth anything, that's what I was aiming for. I blame the fact that I've worked 11 hours a day weekdays and 5 hours a day weekends for 2 weeks now. It's put me in an odd mood. I really need a break.

Blimey came in here to post about the great day I had with view to some teaching I did today didn't expect people to still have my last post being discussed..

I was posting it before more to say hey its nice that I've clearly got it to some extent if someone wants sex with me! Altho yeah she is a slut! Very attractive but a slut.

Incidentally I turned it down, she came up to me and asked if i was coming round tonight, I said nah I'm good thanks... and I've come home and sat on here whilst watching tv! I'm going on a date next week instead with a girl who I actually get on with and has more in common with me etc.... tbh I've never been one for casual sex always done it in relationships.

Blow them

all

away

with

your

wit

Look it's like the wind blowing something away.

I think Flameboygate has proven I have no wit.

I think Flameboygate has proven I have no wit.

Oh jeez did it really just get dubbed that...anyway I posted above with whats happened.

I have been invited to wander round the local fair tomorrow (yay Pikeys!) and for a big gathering round my friends house on Saturday. I don't want to go to either. Mainly because I haven't spoken to any of them since my car was stolen and I don't want to go through the whole "Oh dear, that's terrible" routine that I've had to endure over and over again. I know it's terrible, the car was my fucking pride and joy and it was stolen from within 30 foot of where I sleep. The last thing I want is people reminding me how miserable I should be.

It's especially worse when it's people who I'm not that fond of anyway. All they do is squabble and talk about each other behind their backs. I also have very little in common with them.

So in short, I need to think of an excuse not to go to either without making it seem like I'm avoiding them (I haven't seen them for 2 weeks as it is). Oh woe is me, what is a gentleman to do?

Well as long as this cold has gone by Saturday we can do something if you want, just tell them we'd planned it weeks in advance

If it's worth anything, that's what I was aiming for. I blame the fact that I've worked 11 hours a day weekdays and 5 hours a day weekends for 2 weeks now. It's put me in an odd mood. I really need a break.

The thing is, I'll laugh at inappropriate jokes all day! This just didn't sit well with me, it's all about context. : peace:

Decided today I was quitting my course. I'm going in to see if I can speak to a counseller tomorrow. I'll need to find out what happens financially as I really don't want to move back home...

Apart from that I watched Heroes whilst eating birthday cake. It's no-ones birthday, I just wanted to eat some cake.

The highlight of my day though has to be the position I sat/lay down in earlier. It was extremely comfortable. I will be back in that position again someday.

Yes, the comments grated me. I have no problem with casual sex, if you're having fun, being satisfied and not hurting anyone, then brilliant! It was the fact that Flamey said he wasn't going to do anything and then the ''Go on, fuck her!'' comments started. However jokey they were; they sounded tacky, immature and inappropriate to me. That's my opinion and I've not voiced it previously because I'm not interested in an argument. As someone astutely mentioned, men and women are usually poles apart on this kind of thing.

I get your last statement ees a perfect final note for it. Men and women are a different species. Still, my post was only ever meant to be jokey. I never intended for anyone to think "yuck, there he goes again, doing things to females." or something.

The somewhat disappointing thing is that, through all of this, Flameboy didn't get any. Infact, did anyone get any? Hands up if you've had sex recently?

The thing is, I'll laugh at inappropriate jokes all day! This just didn't sit well with me, it's all about context. : peace:

Fair enough. I kind of look back at it and think "Yeah, that's not funny". Although being male, I don't find it as crap as the ladies on here. Like I said, I blame the fact that I was tired. I had been in an odd mood all day at work (and have been most days since).

This on the other hand, is fucking hilarious.

Boobies

Alas, I cannot take credit for it though.

Looong day. Three lectures, one was Sociology, one was Business Management and one was Education Studies...and yet they were all discussing Marx. That bastard won't leave me along :p

Managed to type up all my notes as I went along though (yay for typing on the train!) which is a relief. Just going to format the last one correctly and send it off. Popped and saw an old lecturer of mine who I liked and kept seeing around so thought I'd explain what I'm still doing there.

Also my last student had a guide dog and while I followed the code of conduct and didn't acknowledge the dog it put its head on my lap during the break and my student said she's fine with the dog being fussed over when its not working. Yay dogs :)

Just found out that the guy who played Mario in the old mario bros cartoon died yesterday. Feel like I'm getting to the stage where the best things from my younger life are starting to die off.

Gotta love the politics on these forums from time to time - always seems to me that people are just crying over spilt milk (yes I'm referring the Flameboy controversy!) - There's way more important things in the world to get uptight about. It just so happens that blokes, especially when on Internet forums, feel the urge to spout all sorts of derogatory shit about the other sex for some pointless reason. However, I doubt anyone meant anything sinister by it. When hidden behind computer screens, or when not in the presence of female company, these sorts of things come out but again, I doubt many men hold truly hold these views. But yeah, my point was more along the lines of who really cares. People say all sort of shit, as long as they're not inciting violence or hatred then it doesn't really matter.

I know it's been beaten to death already but it just amazes me that the last two pages of this thread have been taken up by a bunch of folk whining over a load of horse shit. Talk about something interesting for pete's sake.

Ahh, I feel bad that I don't come on here as much at the moment. Today was really amazing. I ended up being shown around the labs I'll be working at for the next 17 weeks by my project supervisor, and she explained what they were researching at the moment. It seems really interesting. :D

Later on me and my girlfriend met up with my best friend and his girlfriend and went for drinks as well as catching up. We played a few games of pool (doubles against him and his gf) with us winning both times. Wahey! I'd say I'm coming along seeing as I've been playing it quite a bit.

After that, went back to my girlfriend's and...well, the story stops there. :D

Saw Up yesterday with the incredibly funky 3D specs (which I'm definitely keeping; freaking grooovy). Lovely! Although wearing the things makes it significantly difficult / impossible to kiss. Loving this Chinese restaurant in Manchester at the minute; £5 for a really nice meal during lunchtime (great quality of food). Or £8 for considerably more (the tempting things).

Well I've basically been really preoccupied recently, and things have been going so well with the sweetest and kindest woman ever. She's so smart and gorgeous that it almost seems unfair that she stole all good possible traits a person could have! ;)

Ahh, I feel bad that I don't come on here as much at the moment.

Hmm, not so sure about that - I think I've heard more about you and your girlfriend in the last week than I've had hot dinners. But alas, you're happy so I shall not knock you for you :)

Hmm, not so sure about that - I think I've heard more about you and your girlfriend in the last week than I've had hot dinners. But alas, you're happy so I shall not knock you for you :)

Haha, my average posts is apparently over 2 per day, but I last posted 5 days ago. :(

Dude. I said apologise.

Someone's been watching A Fish Called Wanda too many times.

pr0 film.

Went out for friends birthday. Saw smedleys and the gang, remember slightly drunk man with small nipples.

Tired, eating chicken dinner, yummy! Hmm..

Such a bad day... so many lessons learnt from these two assignments that I handed in today. Lessons about my 3D workflow, time management, prioritising tasks and focus. Annoyingly I thought I had learnt all this last year...

Just found out that the guy who played Mario in the old mario bros cartoon died yesterday. Feel like I'm getting to the stage where the best things from my younger life are starting to die off.

R.I.P Louis Vincent Albano.

I'll Do The Mario in your memory.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Went out for friends birthday. Saw smedleys and the gang, remember slightly drunk man with small nipples.

Tired, eating chicken dinner, yummy! Hmm..

uh....???

sounds like quite the party

Nooooooooooooooooo

Edited by or else you will DIE

GOD DAMN IT!

Just found ive had £248 stolen from my bank account using paypal, once this dispute is settled im closing down that account. Should have done it sooner as it was never any good.

EDIT: Oh and according to the email address used with paypal, this is the fucker that did it:

m_437d55e5093db161ad71d314c2b38af9.jpg

Edited by Happenstance