NEurope

/me is a fully licensed driver

Woot. Passed the driving test this morning, first time. 8 minors, which was more than I was really thinking I would get, but who cares :p Spent literally the entire day driving, from 8.30am until about 6.30pm. Knackered! Toured the family first, then got a couple of mates and drove nowhere in particular. Ended up crossing the Forth Road Bridge just for the hell of it, which is about 40mins away from where I live :p Ended up on the motorway completely by accident, took the wrong turn off a roundabout. Choosing routes at random is dangerous!

Much banter was had, went through the McDonalds drive through twice, went through the car wash, drove in circles in a car park, broke the speed limit alot :D Good day!

Woot. Passed the driving test this morning, first time. 8 minors, which was more than I was really thinking I would get, but who cares :p Spent literally the entire day driving, from 8.30am until about 6.30pm. Knackered! Toured the family first, then got a couple of mates and drove nowhere in particular. Ended up crossing the Forth Road Bridge just for the hell of it, which is about 40mins away from where I live :p Ended up on the motorway completely by accident, took the wrong turn off a roundabout. Choosing routes at random is dangerous!

Much banter was had, went through the McDonalds drive through twice, went through the car wash, drove in circles in a car park, broke the speed limit alot :D Good day!

Congrats Gizzzmoooo!! ^____^

LoL sounds like an adventure. ill never forget the time when my instructor told me i passed, it was one of the happiest times of my life, considering i had to take the test 3 times lol.

Whooo well done Gizmo! =D

*is reminded yet again that she should get started on that stuff* =P

Ok...positive because 'How was your day?' is a question you supposadely can't answer negatively on this forum!

WE'VE EXCHANGED CONTRACTS! WOOOP! Hopefully we'll be moving September 1st, i'm so excited and scared..and like i said..after 7 months of going through it all i'm drained...but today has been brilliant! :):yay::heart:

If you're referring to my comment, of course you can. I'm not trying to belittle people's unhappyness or problems, but I just want people to post some positive things more often. :)

sorry im a forum noob so forgive me!

Don't worry, your post was great. You have great storytelling skills! :D

'Grats, Giz. :yay:

LoL sounds like an adventure. ill never forget the time when my instructor told me i passed, it was one of the happiest times of my life, considering i had to take the test 3 times lol.

It was awesome. At one point we arrived in the town centre, and were planning on going out from there in a random direction. After about 20mins, we were sick of going in circles and getting sucked back into the town centre vortex, so decided to follow signs to Edinburgh, without intending on going to Edinburgh.

We ended up further than Edinburgh :p

Well done mate! I remember going through the McDonalds drive through one my first day driving too.

I was just wondering. Do you really need that green paper part of your license? I have the actual card, but I remember getting some A4 paper thing with it. After moving out to Uni then coming back to an empty room I think I lost mine.

Today my granddad wanted help with a satnav thing. Binatone satnavs are shiyt. It couldn't give me the right address to the place I was actually going to, which we set as a test.

The staff at the Tesco we went to were really annoying. I'm pretty sure in a workplace like that you're not meant to be acting like total dickheads with each other. They were women aswell...

Then I worked and saved a small child from committing suicide. Then I came home and had dinner.

I've never driven through a McDonald's drive through :'(

We went on an adventure today to an island! And the ferry forgot to come and get our money, so we got a free ferry trip!

Random video from the hour long stupid car trip

I was just wondering. Do you really need that green paper part of your license? I have the actual card, but I remember getting some A4 paper thing with it. After moving out to Uni then coming back to an empty room I think I lost mine.

YOU NEEEEEED IT!!

Congrats Gizmo! I do love driving, such a great feeling. I was also first time, good work!

I am free from work for 20 WHOLE DAYS! HOLIDAY, CELEBRATE!(ReZ hates me for this fact :heh:).

Today my granddad wanted help with a satnav thing. Binatone satnavs are shiyt. It couldn't give me the right address to the place I was actually going to, which we set as a test.

The staff at the Tesco we went to were really annoying. I'm pretty sure in a workplace like that you're not meant to be acting like total dickheads with each other. They were women aswell...

Then I worked and saved a small child from committing suicide. Then I came home and had dinner.

Yes basically. Its part of your lisence, if you ever get caught speeding etc you send that off to have it written on that you've got it. So if you don't have it you need to contact the dvla or something and ask for a renewal.

Yeah I think it costs to get it replaced. Sorry pants man. I spent a large amount of my day sorting out my online "presence". Setting up better stuff to do with portfolio stuff. Hopefully to try and get me to do work for it... *sits and listens to music*

Congrats Gizmo :D

Today has been looong but good. Up at 6:30 to leave the house for 7:50. Then went (lets say south because I can't be bothered to check for about ten miles to pick up my little cousin to come back 20 miles north. Anywho. Went to Sea Life Centre :D Fishtastic. Stroked some sort of rays (I forget the exact breed) and then GIANT ENEMY CRAB!!!

2lkfcyw.jpg

The other parts were cool, didn't expect so much there. Kinda made me want to become an underwater nature photographer. Suppose I'd have to learn to dive eh? Went to see the Spongebob 4D (3D+bubbles and rumbling chairs and air coming out of chair and stuff) short 3 times because my cousin really liked it. Apparently due to popular demand its being shown all day, I'd have rather have seen the underwater discovery thing. Why can't they alternate on an hour-by-hour basis?

Then we went for lunch, saw Gak Won (urgh) protesting something, wondered around Brum for a bit then went back (as the tickets allowed for this) and wondered around again and saw some stuff we missed out on. After we finished that it was boiling so we sat on Birmingham beach for a while and got the train home and its taken me ages to get home due to bus and train failure.

Reading my book on the train the main character described his young neices and nephews as "mini Vietcong" (book is set in late 60's). I found it an amusingly accurate description of children.

GO GO GIZMO! :bouncy:

My day has consisted of working! It was a very slow day today! Hopefully it'll be busier tomorrow since Wednesdays are cheaper! :D

We also got this grawesome banner poster of Up which looks so beautiful! :grin:

I'm 1000+ words into my novel now! I've forgotten how to write though! :p

YOU NEEEEEED IT!!

Yes basically. Its part of your lisence, if you ever get caught speeding etc you send that off to have it written on that you've got it. So if you don't have it you need to contact the dvla or something and ask for a renewal.

Yeah I think it costs to get it replaced.

Shit.

Well, I don't intend to drive any time soon. Or possibly ever.

We also got this grawesome banner poster of Up which looks so beautiful! :grin:

OMG Can I have it? (when its done obviously). Bit early, not out til October (damn you Disney!)

Had myself a more interesting day, still annoyed on how lenient my Parents are towards my sister.

But still, found an old TV show on Challenge at 9am/10am this morning (depending on the +1 or not. Made me laugh it did.

Also been watching quite a few classic Wrestling matches as well including a "Barbed Wire Match", an "Inferno Match", an "ECW Death Match" and a "Tables Match". Pretty fun/gruesome matches to be fair.

OMG Can I have it? (when its done obviously). Bit early, not out til October (damn you Disney!)

Unfortunately I don't think even the managers can keep it! :o

It is also massive if I could have it I'd have no place to put it! If it falls into my hands though I'd give it to you. :)

That's what I thought but I think they got excited by a new poster so just stuck it up! :D only about 3 months to go!

Sweet Nibblets, it's taking an age. gah, I want it NOW!

*stamps his foot impatiently*

:p

Sadly, I got the reference - and loved it! :D

10qjned.gif

OH MARY JANE WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU!

It's downhill from here...

So, my day is still going well. It's gonna get better in a minute as I'mma have a snack! :D

Then either watch more True Blood or Play some Xbox/listen to music!

Unfortunately I don't think even the managers can keep it! :o

It is also massive if I could have it I'd have no place to put it! If it falls into my hands though I'd give it to you. :)

Thanks. I'd be willing to pay thee for the trouble. Don't forget me come late November :p

And it does suck ;)

(being single, not Logan's Run. Logan's Run is fucking awesome.)

There's nothing wrong with being single.

MAC... MAAAAAAAC!!

Well done mate. Pick me up.