NEurope

I don't think the child catcher would get fired for joking about being a peado. If anything it was probably a prerequisite for the job to begin with. Do you reckon the advert for the job read "all the sweets and sex you could ever want"? There was no way the weirdo didn't have his way with those kids.

Someone NEEDS to make a video of someone dressed up as him dancing/singing along to the song "Candy Shop"

We'll do it at epic fest. I'll tell everyone to bring a lollypop.

Anyone got a bowler/boller/boiler hat?

We'll do it at epic fest. I'll tell everyone to bring a lollypop.

Anyone got a bowler/boller/boiler hat?

You do realise that theme parks are likely to sell lollypops right?

Oddly enough, I might have a ye olde hat(e) by then. I have a fancy dress event the weekend before. Not sure the hat will be right though, the theme is Bugsy style gangsters.

One is not amused. Had an awful night's sleep. A lot of rolling around and procrastinating. Not nice. Wrist wasn't helping either as I literally had to smother it under two pillows and lie on top of them to make the pain go away.

Also, TV has decided not to work properly. I can get a picture and sound but the picture is screwed up, with the screen segregating itself into three sections horizontally and each area flickering like mad. Normally it goes awway after half an hour but it isn't going away this time. Sucks, as I was planning a relaxing day watching some tv but that's not going to happen. Luckily, it's not raining at the moment so I might head out. Nothing else to do.

You do realise that theme parks are likely to sell lollypops right?

Oddly enough, I might have a ye olde hat(e) by then. I have a fancy dress event the weekend before. Not sure the hat will be right though, the theme is Bugsy style gangsters.

Oh god, this is going to be amazing.

Aren't you blocked at work, rez?

I'm not blocked, I'm just not allowed on it. But I'm in the staff room on my cheeky lunch, so its fine.

That is fine.

I'm not blocked, I'm just not allowed on it. But I'm in the staff room on my cheeky lunch, so its fine.

That is fine.

yay for pr0 sneaky lunch breaks! ^____^ *is on lunch too* :yay:

@gp: did you get a pressure bandage for your wrist? *hugs* sounds mega sore - hope the pain goes away as soon as possible =(

I had like...no... sleep last night. My immune system is on the attack.. I have an ulcer on the inside of my nose (yeah gross right?) and my nose is so swollen I can't breathe through it, and it feels sooo swollen/bruised/painful. Every piercing I have is playing up. My body just doesn't agree with anything at all. Joys! ^__^

Also dickface that reported us has sent in ANOTHER 2 week sick line... that's x3 now. Fucking hell. There's no way I'd even attempt that shit. Oh wait...I'm actually an adult ::shrug:

*wonders when work turned into a creche*

I may impose a day-time ban for ReZ. Just to be spiteful :p

So today is a cleaning day!...kinda. Its started well and done some stuff but now filling in this application form for Support Worker for disabled students which is taking longer than I expected (cause I keep distracting myself). Although Daniel Dareson did come up with a good idea; mention my brother who has cerebal polsy and how I helped him (sometimes did). Just overlook the fact he's a sex offender who I've not spoken to in years ^_^

But umm yeah, will spend the day tidying up this tip of a room. Could do with a wardrobe and bookcase if I'm staying here (although still not asked). Where can I get one from that's not Argos? I'll hit up Ikea if I can find someone to take me.

Sea Life Centre tomorrow ^_^

400_F_586052_tMWp8mI6uCewOKm5FCzwjXp8REgUvi.jpg

Right now I have your attention. Just wanted to let all you guys know Xpert Eleven SEASON 10 is now recruiting!

This sesaon is a bit different. Oddy has ascended to such high levels of success that he has reached manager nirvana and is making a new team. This will make xpert a lot more open and friendly so join now before he gets to good again!

Also despite bribes offered by me Dyson has taken over the reigns of Xpert. So it truly is a new era!

If you have no idea what I am talking about. Xpert 11 is a football manager game that this board has played for a couple of years now. (Time flys)

It is played on an external site http://www.xperteleven.com/default.aspx and is really fun and simple to learn.

Over the years the league has grown and we now have 27 players.

Haden United - Haden

Dysonism F.C - Dyson

Complete Domstercool - Domstercool

Emo Blades - jayseven

Happenstance FC - Happenstance

O3 FC - Mr_Odwin

AFC ReZs Rabies - ReZourceman

Roostophe Rovers - The Villan

Team Cubed - Cube

The Sixty-Fourthers - gaggle64

Made of win - Ten10

Shore Tea Utd. - Shorty

Secret United - Charlie

Tin Can Club - Mundi

Essex Elite - Ellmeister

Party at Richters - EEVILMURRAY

Recall United - Jimbob

MadDog United - MadDog

The Wiggle Bandits - Coolness Bears

Mcoys Scumbags - Brian Mcoy

Noodle FC - Noodleman

Silverdale FC - Rowan146

Jaffa Munchers - Twozzok

DuDs Baggies - DuD

The Adorable Vikings - Tales

Mike Strikes FC - Mike1988UK

Erotic Clockwork - Dan Dare

Anyway here is the old thread http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24903

I imagine Dyson will set up a new one soon. So if you want to join especially if you are called Fierce Link. Do it now! (Or when Dyson sets up the new thread and you can, in the meantime post in the old thread to express an interest.)

It's palsy, you spaz! ;)

The best way to help someone is to get into their mindset. :p

I spelt it right on the application which is finally complete. Freeze-frame high five!

Back to cleaning I suppose.

Ah cleaning, I should do some of that this week heh...

Yesterday we had yummy BBQ food again, yummmmm. Was lovely. And after that we sorta went "out" to go watch a tv talk show being filmed in our city. There was a cover band playing afterwards, which was quite fun even though they didn't play long heh.

Trying to get some work done on art and work for a project, but it's not going so well (need inspirationnnn). =P

Also annoyed because my leg keeps hurting, today even more so. Keep being paranoid about things not healing up properly or getting another infection. >.>;

Theres nothing to eat for lunch in this house ;-;

We're out of bread and rolls, we're out of garlic bread, we're out of eggs. I may have to stoop as low as cheese and crackers.

The best way to help someone is to get into their mindset. :p

I spelt it right on the application which is finally complete. Freeze-frame high five!

Back to cleaning I suppose.

I did a self high five when I killed a tank with 3000 hits, bwuahaha I'm so sad.

Went to the doctors - it was closed, its open tomorrow so another early morning for me, its annoying because when my housemate went to ask a couple of weeks ago they said it'd be mon-fri thing, not just tuesdays, grr.

Been playing L4D most of the day, trying to get my gamerscore looking abit healthier, but its not going so well, keep getting annoyed at the people playing, alas.

Bank tomorrow, doctors as well, its going to be a fun fun day.

Back to work today after my week off... God it's boring! I may have complained about being bored during my time off but at least I could turn to DVDs/wii/xbox etc, here I've just got my phone and music which does start to tire.

Oh well, only about 4 more weeks until things start to get busy again and all the college girls come back :heh:

Also dickface that reported us has sent in ANOTHER 2 week sick line... that's x3 now. Fucking hell. There's no way I'd even attempt that shit. Oh wait...I'm actually an adult ::shrug:

*wonders when work turned into a creche*

Why isn't he sacked yet? Even the most dimwitted manager can surely see he just isn't pulling his weight? :hmm:

Also, sorry you're feeling so shitty. :( *megahugz*

In other news, where the heck are my glasses? Raaaargh! I think I may have to set traps. Spectacles like peanut butter, right?

Edited by gaggle64

In other news, where the heck are my glasses? Raaaargh! I think I may have to set traps. Spectacles like peanut butter, right?

Mine usually like marmalade. But they're also kinda ... strange ...

No dude, that's monocles! None are always attracted to beef jerky, but that might just be because they're made of titanium... Also, bear in mind that won't work if your glasses are Hindu...

In other neqs, I just did mystery shop at a billows, and I won! £8 profit, plus wages. That'll do nicely at the pub tonight!

First and last time I wear my 3 tier oversized pearl necklace to work. ''Who gave you that pearl necklace *snigger*'' from various men in the office, pretty gross. Well, I laughed the first time, but still.

No dude, that's monocles!

Monocles never get lost. The butler always knows where they are. They're almost always next to the Penny Farthing/Cravatte rack.

First and last time I wear my 3 tier oversized pearl necklace to work. ''Who gave you that pearl necklace *snigger*'' from various men in the office, pretty gross. Well, I laughed the first time, but still.

See witty remarks ftw. Men are clueless when it comes to these.

I don't understand the joke...

Today I went to see my Dad at his new pub. And then I came home to post this.

I shall now play Darwinia.

I don't understand the joke...

Today I went to see my Dad at his new pub. And then I came home to post this.

I shall now play Darwinia.

A pearl necklace is when somebody cums on a woman's neck/chest. Either that or they were just taking the piss out of the necklace.

Ewwww.

How's my day? Well I pre-ordered a PC to click and collect at Comet. Fortunately it wasn't in stock at PC World. Why was that fortunate? £229.99 from Comet, and when I went to pick it up I was chilling it out. They asked me to take a seat.

I did as they said.

About 10 minutes passed and I was like...alright mate. Taking the piss now. Anyway he strolls across, and I'm like Badass. So he's like "I'll help you out to your car" I was like "Thanks Tray Bian"

So he does so, and I open the boot. This is the first time I get a good look at the box and I think, "Wow, big base unit" and not enough room in boot, so I put it in the back.

Anyway I get home and open it and I was like "Wow, you get a lot of free crap and cables." Pulled out this box thing inside and I was like....WTF...this looks suspiciously like a monitor. And sure enough BAM Widescreen monitor. He gave me the wrong box.

Fucking. Epic. Free monitor get.

And then I get home and FIND my Nintendo USB connector for Poke-battles. WHAT A GREAT DAY!

Ewwww.

How's my day? Well I pre-ordered a PC to click and collect at Comet. Fortunately it wasn't in stock at PC World. Why was that fortunate? £229.99 from Comet, and when I went to pick it up I was chilling it out. They asked me to take a seat.

I did as they said.

About 10 minutes passed and I was like...alright mate. Taking the piss now. Anyway he strolls across, and I'm like Badass. So he's like "I'll help you out to your car" I was like "Thanks Tray Bian"

So he does so, and I open the boot. This is the first time I get a good look at the box and I think, "Wow, big base unit" and not enough room in boot, so I put it in the back.

Anyway I get home and open it and I was like "Wow, you get a lot of free crap and cables." Pulled out this box thing inside and I was like....WTF...this looks suspiciously like a monitor. And sure enough BAM Widescreen monitor. He gave me the wrong box.

Fucking. Epic. Free monitor get.

And then I get home and FIND my Nintendo USB connector for Poke-battles. WHAT A GREAT DAY!

So how are you gonna get what you actually ordered? They keep the print out receipt don't they.