NEurope

I was mysteriously phoned by a girl from school the other night, but she never called back after I texted her ( I missed the call ). On facebook she said that she'd tell me in school, and then today, she asked me to do a speech at the Leaver's Ball.

I'm honoured...she and the other organiser girl there said I was witty/funny...but I have two-three days to do this. I've never written a speech, or ever written ANYTHING that I intended to be funny. I also still have bits left over from my old speech impediment/stammer, making me an awful public speaker. I also never did the public speaking class loads of other people did.

Not sure what's gonna happen.

touche.

both sound significantly worse then my pains, though i've never been in love so maybe thats more painfull? I dunno, I shouldent turn it into a competition.

Being in love is slightly worse than liking somebody, but I'd never dismiss somebodies pain emotionally regardless. Being in love does alot of the time make up for the pain after if theres any.

I know the Facebook pain all too well, it's funny that it should be brought up now, cause I was just about to post something similar...

Basically I met this girl just under 4 months ago, things seem to be going pretty well from the off, lots of texting, etc. Anyways I decide to tell her I like her after about a week, didn't see the point in hanging around. She told me that she had stuff to sort out back home (N. Ireland), but admitted that she did feel something between us when I asked. So some time passes, she's been home a few times and so I decide to bring it up again (this was just under four weeks ago). She gives me some story about how she was depressed, etc and moved here to get away from it all and wasn't in any sort of state for a relationship, ok I thought, fair enough and decided to move on.

The kicker, today on lunch I go on Facebook and see that this girl is "now in a relationship". Its not so much the fact that I'm jealous (I am a bit :heh:) it's the fact that she blatantly lied to my face that really pissed me off, and so I've been in a really bad mood all afternoon/evening!

I was in a really good mood this morning as well, which just makes it even worse!

Being in love is slightly worse than liking somebody, but I'd never dismiss somebodies pain emotionally regardless. Being in love does alot of the time make up for the pain after if theres any.

indeed, i was really meaning the general lack of love in my life may have been more painfull then any amount of loss, lets not forget that common quote that i shan't bore us all with.

the point is, facebook is just a new way to have your emotions torn appart, and you can't even complain beause then you look like a creppy stalker

It was the UK one, pretty sure it was in Manchester. I don't remember much about it, just that it was exciting and seemed 'extreme' at the time!

lol, stalking can be innocent...

I saw that one a year or so back, and thought it was alright. You should try the US one though, it's amaaaaaaazing. Hilarious, and incredibly slutty...it couldn't get any better.

I was mysteriously phoned by a girl from school the other night, but she never called back after I texted her ( I missed the call ). On facebook she said that she'd tell me in school, and then today, she asked me to do a speech at the Leaver's Ball.

I'm honoured...she and the other organiser girl there said I was witty/funny...but I have two-three days to do this. I've never written a speech, or ever written ANYTHING that I intended to be funny. I also still have bits left over from my old speech impediment/stammer, making me an awful public speaker. I also never did the public speaking class loads of other people did.

Not sure what's gonna happen.

Scripted humour is oft wank. Plan a general theme and wing it (possibly using audience participation) if you want it to be funny/witty.

Or just write something soppy and "I love you guys etc".

My day was awesome. I had my cast taken off. I can now bend my wrist. It's hard to believe how much that cast annoyed me. Then I slept the rest of the day. Good day.

indeed, i was really meaning the general lack of love in my life may have been more painful then any amount of loss, lets not forget that common quote that i shan't bore us all with.

I can relate to this, I know that feeling all too well and it can suck at times. :/

also, i want a hug.

*hugs Chris teh great* better? :p

she and the other organiser girl there said I was witty/funny...but en.

So they don't know you very well....? ;)

So they don't know you very well....? ;)

3623736267_95e2ece644_o.gif

Best ever.

I need that gif on my tombstone, just forever projected onto it. It's the expression I use most when people talk to me.

Scripted humour is oft wank. Plan a general theme and wing it (possibly using audience participation) if you want it to be funny/witty.

Or just write something soppy and "I love you guys etc".

Thing is, I'm like...a funny man. Or whatever. My humour is pretty dry, because I have no confidence in speaking/can't speak fast without going crazy. I'm not very confident in front of others "improv"-ing...so I might just write something like "You *sniff* guys...COMPLETE ME>!!". Shaking, crying etc.

But I have nothing to make anyone cry about. Girl hasn't replied, I asked for a clearer specification.

A picture of Madonna, just what I need when I need something to punch.

You know when you're innocently facebook stalking and you come across some pics that crush you emotionally? I just had that.

Explain.

Just got back from HOSPITAL 'bout 40 mins ago. I'm allergic to something used in chili sauce/chilis themselves. Rash took over my body, eyes swelled shut, could barely breathe through my nose, gums and lips and forehead went numb, tongue went tingley. Shorty was an ace star driving me there through the most stupid traffic. Spent lots of the night waiting around. The doc, when i finally saw one, was not impressed that the uni doctors three times dismissed my allergies as not that serious. She's going to sort me out a direct appointment with the allergy clinic, rather than having to go through my doctor's...

Not going to germany this weekend either now. Bit sad, but mostly relieved as I was not organising it too well.

I've been up since 9am yesterday and am really knackered. Doc said there's a chance i could get a second-burst of the allergy at any point in the next 24 hours, too.

All this happened after I'd tried to sort out dole/doctors. BLAH. ENOUGH. Was just an annoying day, in general.

I've been up since 9am yesterday and am really knackered. Doc said there's a chance i could get a second-burst of the allergy at any point in the next 24 hours, too.

Would make a good TV show. Glad you're alright naw though d00d, and hope it doesn't flare up again.

That sucks Jay :( is it just Chilli based stuff you can't eat? if so then at least you can still eat things like Jalapeno's right? because those are different, in fact I'm sure you posted here about eating some semi-recently.

Anyway at least you're getting proper help for your allergy this time, I can't believe the ineptitude of those uni doctors dismissing it as 'not serious' three times, that's really bad. :/

Well I buy big jars of jalapenos, shove them in sandwiches, pasta, on pizza, etc, and use the oil in pasta and on salads and never had a severe reaction, but potentially I've had minor allergy flares and just... stopped attributing it to anything, getting into the habit of popping a Piritin whenever it started, rather than really attempting to locate the problem.

But to be safe, I'm definitely going to avoid anything suspicious for as long as I can; soup, bacon, eggs, chips, sandwiches for me. The less ingredients, the better.

Cheers for the concern guys here (and on IRC).

I can relate to this, I know that feeling all too well and it can suck at times. :/

*hugs Chris teh great* better? :p

those two quotes together make me seem like a very lonly man, when in actuality, im not that lonly :p

but thanks for the hug non the less

did an hours driving today, felt MUCH easier, fucked up ona round about mind, ended up braking to late, oppsy daisy, didnt stall so all is well.

also, pushed my theory test back two weeks, got a fair bit of stuff on this week and dont feel ready for it next week.

did an hours driving today, felt MUCH easier, fucked up ona round about mind, ended up braking to late, oppsy daisy, didnt stall so all is well.

also, pushed my theory test back two weeks, got a fair bit of stuff on this week and dont feel ready for it next week.

How long have you been driving for?

I'm off for my last ever A2 exam: Biology Synoptic. I should really care, but I just don't. Bad attitude mixed with no revision will probably end in a nice big U but I'm just glad it's coming to an end tbf.

Im knackered at the moment. Just spent the morning rearranging my room and then went into the garden to get the strimming done and clear out all the tree parts we cut down at the weekend.

I am however thinking I will start doing Wii Fit again daily, its been way too long since I last did it.

I know the Facebook pain all too well, it's funny that it should be brought up now, cause I was just about to post something similar...

Basically I met this girl just under 4 months ago, things seem to be going pretty well from the off, lots of texting, etc. Anyways I decide to tell her I like her after about a week, didn't see the point in hanging around. She told me that she had stuff to sort out back home (N. Ireland), but admitted that she did feel something between us when I asked. So some time passes, she's been home a few times and so I decide to bring it up again (this was just under four weeks ago). She gives me some story about how she was depressed, etc and moved here to get away from it all and wasn't in any sort of state for a relationship, ok I thought, fair enough and decided to move on.

The kicker, today on lunch I go on Facebook and see that this girl is "now in a relationship". Its not so much the fact that I'm jealous (I am a bit :heh:) it's the fact that she blatantly lied to my face that really pissed me off, and so I've been in a really bad mood all afternoon/evening!

I was in a really good mood this morning as well, which just makes it even worse!

I've had situations similar to that in the past. I'm actually hiding myself as "In a Relationship" because i am fed-up of the females being childish. The childishness has ceased since. Basically all these females ever did was claim to like me, we get talking then they bull me with some false excuse and bugger off.

Even my last g/f was too ashamed to state she was in a relationship with me, she kept remaining single on FB. I really ought to change my status back to single, it remains at "In a Relationship even to this day.

Anyway

I really do wish work would get on with informing the rest of the company who is being made redundant. Half already know, some knew yesterday. But my department have no idea and i think a few others still are in the dark about it. I'm hoping i am not within the 4 leaving my department, but i have a funny feeling i will be. It has been a month and a half nearly since being told about potential redundancies and it is eating me inside (not literratly btw)

How long have you been driving for?

5 weeks including the simulator, 4 in an actual car. 15 hours worth of road expereince.

Found out I passed my first year of Uni. Then I went to sleep at 11 o'clock.

Sweet jesus that was hard. It's the earliest I've been to bed, willingly, in years.

It was a hard nights sleep, having a towel as a cushion and sleeping in a small sleeping bag. Woke up at 3am, then kept waking up every few hours until I got up at 11.

Which is when I made my epic journey back home.

I think the best part of this is that I had a HMV bag with 8 Steven Seagal films in, and next to that was 2 full toilet rolls.

I should be panic-revising for my resit tomorrow, but I've had a veil of depression over me all today. I can't concentrate on Keats/Wordsworth because I'm not interested. I doodled/went to sleep instead. Then threw my Lyrical Ballads to the table from the door, since I just found it, but it knocked over a glass of ribena my sister had left.

If the examiners realised English shouldn't be a memory test, i'd be ok atm. But my hatred of what I have to study today (it's tomorrow, had other exams to revise for before today) combined with this strange depressive mood I have today just means I may as well just not sit it. I'm not taking anything in. Oh no wait. "Blissfully haven'd from joy and pain". A line from Hyperion by Keats. Yay. I remember one line.

Fucking hell... How do girls need that much for their bloody hair?

Punish her.

My sister once left me sitting in her car for 3 hours while she had her hair done. I had a very ill cat in there with me and I had hurt my back the week before so couldnt sit normally. I still wont let her live that down.