NEurope

Ell; Goodish pulls. I read online that those cards that I thought were 1 in 36 are actually 1 in 18....but I can't find anywhere that says it for certain.

Anyway I pulled one in my packs

Heatran Level X.

And yesterday I pulled 3 from 17 packs, which even if its 1 in 18, obviously equals megawhynz.

Drapion Level X

Dialga (Cyrus') Level X

Mespirit Level X

Awesomez.

Meh! my sister nicked 100 quid of me for the hairdressers.

Time for a full on Sampson and Delilah moment methinks.

Good to hear you've finally found out what the problem is Jay! Shame about germany though.

I spend less than £10 on my hair these days, its awesomes.

Funeral today.

Blah.

Paj, don't tell me your english exam is going to have you writing on Hyperion. That would be punishing, especially if it's closed book. The poem's great but god help anyone who has to answer an essay question on it.

Anyway, I finished up my review on Grand Slam Tennis and have almost drawn Klonoa on the Wii to a close. Apart from that I've not done much else.

pr0 opportunity might be coming my way. A friend who I went to uni with makes websites, and made one for this mobile company. They may need someone to write some things up to go on their news page, at £50 a pop. And apparently around 4 a month. Here's hoping I can secure it.

Paj, don't tell me your english exam is going to have you writing on Hyperion. That would be punishing, especially if it's closed book. The poem's great but god help anyone who has to answer an essay question on it.

*nods*

But I had today to revise effectively (since I revised for other real exams up to now, and this is jut a resit i got a C in before), and for some reason, I suddenly contracted/got/caught depression. And instead I drew (quite good) pictures of female members of the X-Men, defaced several books and so forth.

It's just...I can't do it. I can't revise properly today. Nothing to do with my usual laziness I don't think, I should be panicking.

All the romantic shit is gone from my head anyway,

I really do wish work would get on with informing the rest of the company who is being made redundant. Half already know, some knew yesterday. But my department have no idea and i think a few others still are in the dark about it. I'm hoping i am not within the 4 leaving my department, but i have a funny feeling i will be. It has been a month and a half nearly since being told about potential redundancies and it is eating me inside (not literratly btw)

Ok, an update. I am one of the 4 that could be made redundant now. Received the letter today, which i did not wish to receive at all (and who does btw). I have a meeting tomorrow to discuss my score and possible appeal case.

I may try one appeal to see if i can keep my job, but if that fails then i won't try number 2.

Decided not to sit my English resit.

I got a C last time, with lots of revision and both texts still fresh in my brain from class. Done no revision this tim round and haven't touched either book in or out of class for 6 months.

Gah, still really pissed off with this girl, sent her a text earlier asking if any of the sob story she gave me was true or if it was all bullshit, she said it was true then just said "why can't you be happy for me, is that too much to ask". The bitch doesn't seem to understand that I'm not annoyed that she's with someone, I'm annoyed that she lied to me and she doesn't seem to be sorry about that at all!

Spent the morning/afternoon watching more Queer As Folk, an then went to see The Hangover with some mates this evening which turned out to be pretty awesome. Tomorrow, I'm gyming it before spending the evening/night with some Pimms and some more Queer as Folk with a few mates. Could not think of a better way to spend a summer evening.

5 weeks including the simulator, 4 in an actual car. 15 hours worth of road expereince.

Simulator?! Why didn't I get the simulator?! But yeah, that's good you're feeling a lot more in control with it. It took me aaages to finally feel comfortable behind the wheel.

Ahhh...last exam was alright and now I'm free! Wanted to go get slashed with some mates but my Dad wanted to take me out. It was actually really nice, just me, him and one of my younger brothers. We had quite a laugh.

Feeling so much better now that there's this huge weight lifted off my chest.

Spent the morning/afternoon watching more Queer As Folk, an then went to see The Hangover with some mates this evening which turned out to be pretty awesome. Tomorrow, I'm gyming it before spending the evening/night with some Pimms and some more Queer as Folk with a few mates. Could not think of a better way to spend a summer evening.

You are sooo gay.

You are sooo gay.

I love how I said the exact same thing in my mind, after finishing typing that.

Been up 24 hours and counting. Huzzah....ne?

So umm yeah. Time killing shoppingness at Narita Airport followed by a grueling flight during which toward the end I felt sick. Always a treat. And the selfish bitch in front of be had her seat back the whole time. Curse you aquascum! Then fannying around in France and getting confused between which language to speak in. As I was disembarking I saw 3 cabin crew and said "goodbye, thank you" to each one in a different language. Hop and a skip to Brum but near the end I felt like I was being drilled in the eye socket and I got a massive headache (also known as the "ReZ attempts humour" feeling I believe) but its passing. I think its the tiredness/fake air/not having any natural air for about 18 hours.

Oh and I've heard the whole of Hard Boiled Wonderland the the End of the World today.

Sleep time. In my own bed. No more single bed in a shared room with a crappy pillow nonsense. Fuckin' luxury!

*Puts Ashley's name on a "List of people who have been to Japan before me, so therefore I detest them immeasurably."*

I've grown bored of Britain, y'see. :(

Hop and a skip to Brum but near the end I felt like I was being drilled in the eye socket and I got a massive headache (also known as the "ReZ attempts humour" feeling I believe) but its passing. I think its the tiredness/fake air/not having any natural air for about 18 hours.

Legendary. :)

Couldn't have been that though....the condition you describe doesn't pass.

Welcome back dewd. I will await the photos. :yay:

Decided not to sit my English resit.

I got a C last time, with lots of revision and both texts still fresh in my brain from class. Done no revision this tim round and haven't touched either book in or out of class for 6 months.

You should anyway. I got an E the first time, then an A the second, without revising. Better questions came up is all.

I think I might retire from the human race and become a spider crab for a week or two, get a fresh perspective on things. See you at the next seafood buffet everyone!

Scuttle scuttle scuttle...

You should anyway. I got an E the first time, then an A the second, without revising. Better questions came up is all.

It can be lucky with what questions come up. Some of them can be easier than others, and some can be re-worded differently and seem easier. Thats how i got better marks on my Maths GCSE re-sit exam 1.

No but I physically can't get any better. I have none of the quotes in my head, none of the context is there...nothing. I just felt really strange today. Like a shit version of ADHD, where I couldn't concentrate on anything, let alone revision. I don't know the names of half the poems.

It's not really one where I could go in and blag it.

When is it? What's it on? I had another resit (yes, I sucked at college. And uni, come to think fo it...) where i got a D first time, revised the night before resit and, again, got an A. The stuff's in your head, and you've learned how to better apply your knowledge since the first go.

*Puts Ashley's name on a "List of people who have been to Japan before me, so therefore I detest them immeasurably."*

I've grown bored of Britain, y'see. :(

i too long for the sunny shores of japan. i want to visit as many samruai exhibitions as possible, as well as the grave of the 47 ronin. no one else will want to do that. this will have to be a solo mission :(.

why can't i find any one as inlove with swords as me?

Just finished work, the quiz tonight was so full of shit it was unreal. Every question was practically a history lesson which rarely had bearing on the question itself, an Arnie example:

"Predator was a film starring Arnie in [Year] about an alien we now call Predator, it was set in the jungle and has the phrase 'If it bleeds, we can kill it', but when was Arnie born?"

Shit like that. Except even longer.

Then he does the thing which pisses me off with some quizzes, is that they say the entire question again when giving the answer, not incorporating it into the sentence to make it more fluid. Which given the length of the questions themselves

Because swords aren't very cool?

:laughing:

It's just kinda scary, unless you're a mysterious old man with steely eyes and a gravelly, battle-weary voice.

I'd be scared you'd cut me.