NEurope

Let us know how that works out for you Flink.

They'll love his cleavage, that's for sure! =P

Just had a cousin and aunt coming over to check out our new kitchen. They love it. And I got a sympathy hug from my cousin (related to the leg). =)

Even though we have our kitchen, we're -still- eating takeaway stuff. Tonight is chips. I can't wait to have normal food again, heh.

They'll love his cleavage, that's for sure! =P

Just had a cousin and aunt coming over to check out our new kitchen. They love it. And I got a sympathy hug from my cousin (related to the leg). =)

Even though we have our kitchen, we're -still- eating takeaway stuff. Tonight is chips. I can't wait to have normal food again, heh.

You love eet. ;)

Is the whole kitchen done then? I need pictures soon. :D

Gee, I didn't realise this was the music thread [/onepagelate]

Off out to a mates house in an hour or so for generic good times. It should be good!

You love eet. ;)

Is the whole kitchen done then? I need pictures soon. :D

Yeah you know I love your moobs.

The kitchen itself has been placed, but now dad has to put in the ceiling again (even built in a radio with speakers, heh) and then we have to paint the walls. It's looking nice, so much nicer than our old kitchen. =P

Gee, I didn't realise this was the music thread [/onepagelate]

Off out to a mates house in an hour or so for generic good times. It should be good!

Well as long as you don't come back here and post in this thread about how your day was, good or bad, you'll be ok.

Yeah you know I love your moobs.

The kitchen itself has been placed, but now dad has to put in the ceiling again (even built in a radio with speakers, heh) and then we have to paint the walls. It's looking nice, so much nicer than our old kitchen. =P

I'll need a bra!

Speakers in the ceiling?! Did I read that right?

I liked the old kitchen, though. I can't take all these changes. :(

I'll need a bra!

Speakers in the ceiling?! Did I read that right?

I liked the old kitchen, though. I can't take all these changes. :(

We'll go shopping for one together, okay?

Yes, two tiny speakers in the ceilingggg. Looks quite cool (well you barely see them). And the old kitchen was okay, but this one is just a lot nicer looking, with appliances that actually work (ovennnnnn, we can make cakessss!). You'll love it when you see it.

Anyway enough chit-chatting. =P

Wohoo.

Hmm, I'll need to see pictures, although this does seem sweet. I can't wait to make another caaaake.

Yes, stop de-railing this thread, Iiiiiine *whistles*. I'm going to pump some iron. :)

Hwwwoar!

Ok, so I figured we ought to kick start the a chatroom. For now, you can go to http://webchat.quakenet.org/ and enter a username, then enter #n-europe as the channel, and you can bump heads with whoever's there.

Eventually you noobs will learn that getting the mIRC application is way cooler.

So yeah. This probably wasn't very clear at all. Someone else make sense for me, plz.

Er... most people here probably have Firefox... so if you do, Tools > Chatzilla, then Connect to quakenet, and then go to IRC > Join channel, type n-europe and wait for it to appear. Click it and join. Done!

BEDDAGOGETCHAARMORRRR

I'm lovely and drunk, but in an amazing way. Tonight was so much freaking fun. I got drunk, without any money whatsoever. I love that I got so many people to buy me drinks. Also, Hot man + myself. I love him purely because I'm very drunk. Why do I ALWAYS feel the need to act straight around people I don't know? I so could have gone off with the guy, had I not. FAIL.

:D

Edited by Slaggis

haggis; get on the n-e chat NAOW. Your drunkenness will be appreciated :) click on the chat button on the header!

Well the chat room thingy is proving to distract me from an otherwise crappy day.

I hate text etiquette.

It just feels really pointless that there were obvious sparks between the gorgeous guy from the library and myself and I just want to meet up with him and text him and know him, and everyone's telling me not to because it's not the done thing - you have to wait x number of days.

Chair; fuck them. I bet most of them are single and relying on tv to make that suggestion. Do what you please.

It's slightly disconcerting that he's not texted back - especially since he gave me his number. I should have given him mine too - maybe he gave me the wrong number?

i always freak about that. If you never hear from him then just consider it another step on the learning curve. Let it boost your confidence! Not many people can say they've ever gotten a number off someone.

Chat whilst you're in iSketch you buggers.

personal statements make my skin crawl. They make me feel like a liar and a charlatan, at best. I hate writing them.

Personal statements are alright, at least you only have to write them once. Not compared to... URGH... Cover letters...

I fucking hate cover letters...

I had an emotional rollercoaster of a journey home from work. Saw 4 or 5 baby rabbits huddled around a parked car which resulted in an "Awwwwww!" and then saw a dead hedgehog which resulted in an "Awww...".

In total, I must have seen 10-15 rabbits on 5 minute cara journey home. I also see a fox every night at work. I fucking love living in the countryside.

I'm still up since going out last night. Crazy summer ball. Well worth it. Talked to some girl asked to buy her a drink. She wanted to stay with her friends, she gave me the eyes though. Oh well. Still had fun with the little group thats still left at my halls. I'm really not tired anymore. 3 hours and its 24hours awake and busy for pretty much all of it.

Ell; me and twozz are/were still up on teh chat. You fail at patience.

I've been up all night... Watched a few TV shows to pass the time. Now considering staying up 'til 10pm to re-set the regular pattern-sleep-thing... but then also just... not too bothered. Although! Theoretically I'm supposed to be catching a flight to germany in like 4 days so i really ought to sort my sleeping pattern out, and book some tickets.

BUT I DON'T CARE I WANT TO SLEEP ALL DAY FFS

Also; with the chat room; don't treat it like some entertainment animal you can just poke to be shown fun. If you enter and then leave after three minutes, you'll not get anything out of anyone.

*looks at ellmeister and eddage*

Don't be afraid to just leave the page open and idle. You can flick back to it every 15 mins rather than re-logging in every 15. Just think that if everyone does what you do (and signs in then quits dramatically quickly) then nobody would ever have a good chat.

Having said that, I would say that typically the best, most active time to log on is 'after tea', with increased activity up 'til, usually, about 2/3am I guess. I am keeping an eye out for people, so don't be shy.

In total, I must have seen 10-15 rabbits on 5 minute cara journey home. I also see a fox every night at work. I fucking love living in the countryside.

I see foxes on the way home from work. I don't live in the countryside bitch ;)

I've lost my Cold Comfort Farm. Joy. Exam's only on Tuesday, and open book, and everything...

EDIT: Calm down, I found it. Stella Gibbons, you wily minx.

Edited by Paj!

Tis most distressings. I'm trying to get a new wallet, and the pictures you see don't show the inside. I need a coin compartment! I'm going to Argos later to check one out, if it doesn't match my needs I'll get a duplicate of my old wallet. Conveniently from Argos also.