NEurope

I'm looking rez....but I don't get it.

Tidings, forum. I met the perfect woman last night...and she was more in to my best friend. Argh.

did a driving lesson, had a couple of hairy moments, but im much more in controle of the car now.

also, i want a hug.

I was wondering why a friend of mine on Facebook had "KOFFFINNNGG!!" as her status, and I discovered she was part of a Pokémon fancy dress themed party.

Here are some photos if you can see them:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26784&id=269300029&ref=mf

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=265266&id=549655555&ref=mf

Nice looking, but not very practical Diglett/Dugtrio.

I cannae believe I've never taken part in one myself.

My day was good! I got my university results today! 6 modules! Got 80, 81, 72, 70, 68 and 70. That's five As and one B. I am pretty chuffed.

Come again son.

A profit margin is the percentage of the selling price that is profit. So if you won a fiver and paid £1 to do so, then the profit margin is 80%.

No.....it was 100% skill.

Anyone ever played Pac-Man Ball? It is without a doubt the most fun, addictive and bad ass arcade game/penny pusher evaarrrrr.

Its a mixture between a penny pusher and basically Bust-A-Move, with the screen in the middle, and if you get two Pac-Man logo balls at the same time (meet in the middle) then it does a SLOT EVENT and the worst is "Adds 3 coins" and the best is "Shift up" which shifts the bubbles up, and causes you to get like 50 coins added.

Its sooooooo fun.

Had my last exam today. Didn't go great. Turned up at 8:20 thinking the exam was 9:00. It was 1:30.

When I got into the exam within the first 5 minutes I had fallen asleep. Literally.

Funeral tomorrow, glad I don't have to go with my sister, if she cries I don't think I could handle going.

Still recovering from download, lack of sleep rather than alcohol, the guys are planning 2010 already, which makes me hugely excited. So much to look forward to:

Friday - birthday

1st July - Moving house

3rd July - friends wedding

End of July - friends visiting

August - going to friends house

I've also got to squeeze in seeing Mr.Ashley for some pixar filmage and going to alton towers ^_^

I love the summer sometimes.

Yay, no more school for me! Had my last "exam" yesterday, which was just a really short talk about a paper. No idea how it went, heh. Couldn't care because I really didn't feel good yesterday. Felt faint and dizzy and blehhhh.

Better now though. Got to sleep until noon (yay!), then in the afternoon went to the hospital to get a CT scan taken. Was a lot easier than the MRI scan, only had to take off my trousers (so could keep on my bra, hooray! X3 ) and only lasted about 3 minutes (compared to 20 minutes for the other scan). Results tomorrow.

Had a haircut too. New place, a lot cheaper than where I normally go, plus they work fast. But they cut off a looooooooot of my hair. It's so short now. I've had it short like this before (even shorter) but I'd gotten so used to longer hair... Guess I'll just have to get used to shorter hair again now, heh. =P

Had English today, on two frankly stunning books, To The Lighthosue and Cold Comfort Farm. Chose to do one question on each to avoid repeating myself, plus it was open book so yay.

Spent the entire day watching Queer As Folk and eating masses of trashy food. Today has been amazing.

^^I remember having to watch Queer as Folk in secret when it came out cos I was only about 12, haha; I loved it.

You know when you're innocently facebook stalking and you come across some pics that crush you emotionally? I just had that.

You know when you're innocently facebook stalking and you come across some pics that crush you emotionally? I just had that.

That drop in your stomach feeling and it feels like your heart wants to break out your chest?

Yeah, I hate facebook for that reason.

^^I remember having to watch Queer as Folk in secret when it came out cos I was only about 12, haha; I loved it.

I've only recently discovered it. Can't believe I didn't know about it before! Which series did you watch, US or UK?

Don't lie. :p

But yeah, I know the feeling.

That drop in your stomach feeling and it feels like your heart wants to break out your chest?

Yeah, that's it. I actually wish the person had a private profile so this didn't happen.

I've only recently discovered it. Can't believe I didn't know about it before! Which series did you watch, US or UK?

It was the UK one, pretty sure it was in Manchester. I don't remember much about it, just that it was exciting and seemed 'extreme' at the time!

Don't lie. :p

But yeah, I know the feeling.

lol, stalking can be innocent...

:p

I swear- everything on my profile is legal!

(seriously though, that sucks. Hugz)

i know it far, far to well. hell, i actualy had a mini "noooo!" moment when i saw an old crush was in a relationship, hadent spoken to her in about 4 years.

you want real emotional pain? try advising the person you like on thiere romantic intrests. why'd i have to be a nice guy?

I don't know how or why my sister is so good at life.

Apart from sitting GCSE Maths 2 years early (which I'm still clapping at), she won her school's "Friendship Award", which basically means she is the most popular person in her school (not in the plastics sense - in the sense she's friends with everyone).

i know it far, far to well. hell, i actualy had a mini "noooo!" moment when i saw an old crush was in a relationship, hadent spoken to her in about 4 years.

you want real emotional pain? try advising the person you like on thiere romantic intrests. why'd i have to be a nice guy?

No dear emotional pain is helping the guy you were in love with on how to handle going through a pregnancy scare with another girl. Or having somebody dump you for your best friend.

Talk about having your heart spit on royally. Some of it isn't personal, but there's far worse that you have to look forward too. :awesome:

I hate my favourite comic book writer. What sort of mental person builds up this kind of hype? Its clearly...a joke./....thing...but....this just doesn't help my excitement for Thursday.

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=21621

Official Press Release

Berkeley, CA - In an unprecedented move, writer Robert Kirkman and illustrator Ryan Ottley have made a cryptic, semi-confident promise that INVINCIBLE #63 might be kind of a big deal for reasons they wouldn't say and plan to back it up with a special Wednesday shipment direct to comic shops!

"All I'm saying is INVINCIBLE #63 reorders should be double or triple over all retailer's orders combined plus fifty thousand," Kirkman stated. "I even heard President Barack Obama might call a press conference to discuss the contents of this very special issue, because there may be something of national interest in there. Also, every newspaper ever could possibly make it a front page story. Who knows?! All I can say for sure is every single human being on the planet, regardless of whether they read comics or even know what they are, will definitely be extremely interested in this issue, maybe even enough to buy a copy!"

INVINCIBLE #63 might even possibly be the biggest comic book event of all time, up there with The Death of Superman, The Death of Captain America, The Entirety of the Early Nineties and Action Comics #1! The only certainty is everyone must place a ridiculously massive order for a non-returnable product they may or may not make a profit on sometime in the near future. Or never. Don't ask - just buy it! You trust us, right?

Added Image Comics Publisher ericstephenson, "There's a chance this could very possibly an event of undetermined importance, both for comics fans and people of all walks of life, with only the most passing familiarity with comic books, or even books, period. We can't really say what happens in this issue, but trust, something does happen. And it might even be something interesting. Best not to jinx it, though, so let's just go with, 'Something happens.' It's somewhat likely a number of people we have yet to identify will want one. "

INVINCIBLE #63 (APR090384), a 32-page full color comic book easily worth around $500, but costing only $2.99, will be in stores June 17th, 2009.

No dear emotional pain is helping the guy you were in love with on how to handle going through a pregnancy scare with another girl. Or having somebody dump you for your best friend.

touche.

both sound significantly worse then my pains, though i've never been in love so maybe thats more painfull? I dunno, I shouldent turn it into a competition.