NEurope

Had a genuinely good night out and therefore feel awesome. Plus girl has asked me to accompany her to London over weekend so night couldn't get much better :D

Is Google being shit for anyone else?

Not for me, I was able to search for Plesiosaur with no problem.

For the past few hours I've been getting it super slow for things such as Google Docs.

Not for me, I was able to search for Plesiosaur with no problem.

mark of any good search engine, that: finding awesome sea beasts!

Finally finished with my exams now. Would have been done monday, but I had to make up for one I missed last week when I was sick.

I need something to do now for the next week until The Conduit comes out here.

Just got up a bit ago. Feel tired and very very thirsty. But have to go to hospital in an hour so no water for me, booooh.

Still have to shower and pack some stuff (DS! Music! Teddybear!) before I go. Getting very nervous about it all really. =(

Anyway, talk to you guys when I get back.

Good Luck Ine! :grin: I hope it all goes well! (wait I combine both phrases together!)

FINAL EXAM TODAY

English literature, always a fun one. :)

Good Luck Ine! :grin: I hope it all goes well! (wait I combine both phrases together!)

FINAL EXAM TODAY

English literature, always a fun one. :)

Thanks Coolness! And good luck with your very last exam! You can do eeeeet! =)

Good luck d00dette.

*Sigh* I thought it was good yesterday getting two megakhunts in 3 hours, but my second call in and I've already had one today. *Wants to die rli rli badly*

Roll on 5pm. Tew the comic shop. Mega mega amazing pulls this week,....two weeks worth.

Just got up a bit ago. Feel tired and very very thirsty. But have to go to hospital in an hour so no water for me, booooh.

Still have to shower and pack some stuff (DS! Music! Teddybear!) before I go. Getting very nervous about it all really. =(

Anyway, talk to you guys when I get back.

don't worry, you will be fine!

side not on the teddy bear, my dad threw all mine out when i was 6, claiming "i didnt want a gay son". it was years ago, yet im still a little angry about it. i mean, HE THREW YELLOW TED IN THE BIN!

my stomach aches from laughing at the pub last night. my mates started talking about halloween songs, then sang one. it was so surreal and clearly not a real song that i was doubled up like a pretzil.

don't worry, you will be fine!

side not on the teddy bear, my dad threw all mine out when i was 6, claiming "i didnt want a gay son". it was years ago, yet im still a little angry about it. i mean, HE THREW YELLOW TED IN THE BIN!

That's terrible! My sister had a big clear out when I was at the farm once and I thought she'd thrown away my favourite teddy but I found him in the loft a couple of years ago when we were clearing out my old house.

Good luck at the hopsital Ine.

That's terrible!

the worst part was, a few weeks before, he'd tried to be gradual about it, i found on of the bears sticking out a bin (saw his feet sticking up), blaimed my sister but he admited it was him, under the notion "but you vener play with it!" then why was it on my bed?

his origional plan foiled, he took them all to the tip so i couldent intervine. i was 6 or 7. every one else still has thier teddys, mine are gone :cry: i should turn gay just to spite him.

Best wishes for today, Eenuh.

Paj; hope you're actually going to your exam too, silly bugger.

Edited by jayseven
Automerged Doublepost

mark of any good search engine, that: finding awesome sea beasts!

Too fucking right. Also correcting my spelling when I spelt it wrong. It just keeps on giving! :awesome:

Megaphailz. A comic I've been desperate to read for three weeks still hasn't come in.

However.....

....Ghostbusters The Game ghet. :) :) :) :)

lol Jay. Should we really have pushed him to go if he can't get better than a C grade? Think that's what he said anyway. Chat was moving too fast to keep up at that point.

I think the DS game I got for Dad for Father's Day came today but I wasn't available to sign for it. :(

....Ghostbusters The Game ghet. :) :) :) :)

pr0

I'm also wondering which one to get myself, I still wouldn't mind some more games for my 360, having a rocking collection of 2 since I got it at Christmas, but the nice Wiimote waggling is temptedings.

The Dulcoease people have tracked me down and my viewing habits. They keep harassing me with their advert:

http://thegringoasylum.blogspot.com/2009/04/adverts-that-blow-3-im-bloated-help-me.html

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Hope all goes well Ine, good luck :)

I'm feeling worried. Tomorrow my mum is having an endoscopy to rule out sinister ailments as she's had some health problems. Also there are hundreds of people (at least 5) staying at ours tonight as my brother (best man) and dad are going on a stag do weekend; I just feel like being antisocial, meh.

Paj, get to that exam you scallywag :heh:

Yesterday I remembered that when I was younger where I broke two mirrors in one day... I'm starting to realise now that I really am cursed. Seriously; everything I do gets so overly complicated. It's like your lightbulb goes, so you need a new one, only the first four shops don't have any. Then you find a shop that has one - you buy it - then you get it home and it's broken. Then you find a fresh bulb in the cupboard under the stairs anyway. Next you try and screw the bulb in, but because of the high ceiling you need a stepladder, so you bring it in and -- the odd shape of the room, the bed in the way -- you can't open it up. You can lean it on a wall but you can't reach the bulb from there. You attempt to climb the ladder ON the bed... but think better for it.

You need a chair to stand on, only the nearest chair is in the dining room, so when you're trying to get the chair out you catch the tablecloth, and everything on the table, fruit bowl and all, comes tumbling off; OJ caught in that moment where it can't decide if it'll stain or not, so you rush to find kitchen roll, and in your haste you pull too hard on the dispenser and half the roll comes out with you. You realise while you're dabbing the OJ that you're accidentally trodden a strawberry into the carpet anyway.

Giving up on the kitchen, and the lounge, you get the chair into the other room, then realise you got the wobbly chair with the support-less seat. You scratch the paint on the door as you take it back. Grabbing the right chair, you return to your room, and thusly attempt to balance on a chair on your bed, walls too far away for support. Your fingers search for the socket when BAM! Yep, that's the socket alright. Should've turned the light OFF before accidentally sticking your finger in the socket. And now you've hit your head on the headstand. And you dropped the bulb. And it broke.

Now, that story genuinely happened to me once. A 4-minute job turned into a 4-hour calamity session. It's just a nice parable to everything in my life. It's ridiculous. It's a miracle I ever get anything done.

I hate the jobcentre.

Yesterday I remembered that when I was younger where I broke two mirrors in one day... I'm starting to realise now that I really am cursed. Seriously; everything I do gets so overly complicated. It's like your lightbulb goes, so you need a new one, only the first four shops don't have any. Then you find a shop that has one - you buy it - then you get it home and it's broken. Then you find a fresh bulb in the cupboard under the stairs anyway. Next you try and screw the bulb in, but because of the high ceiling you need a stepladder, so you bring it in and -- the odd shape of the room, the bed in the way -- you can't open it up. You can lean it on a wall but you can't reach the bulb from there. You attempt to climb the ladder ON the bed... but think better for it.

You need a chair to stand on, only the nearest chair is in the dining room, so when you're trying to get the chair out you catch the tablecloth, and everything on the table, fruit bowl and all, comes tumbling off; OJ caught in that moment where it can't decide if it'll stain or not, so you rush to find kitchen roll, and in your haste you pull too hard on the dispenser and half the roll comes out with you. You realise while you're dabbing the OJ that you're accidentally trodden a strawberry into the carpet anyway.

Giving up on the kitchen, and the lounge, you get the chair into the other room, then realise you got the wobbly chair with the support-less seat. You scratch the paint on the door as you take it back. Grabbing the right chair, you return to your room, and thusly attempt to balance on a chair on your bed, walls too far away for support. Your fingers search for the socket when BAM! Yep, that's the socket alright. Should've turned the light OFF before accidentally sticking your finger in the socket. And now you've hit your head on the headstand. And you dropped the bulb. And it broke.

Call a technician? :idea:

Failing that, get Barry Scott. Some Cillit Bang could help.

Or one of those Vanish bints.

50p lightbulb versus an electrician... to change a bulb? When I'm rich then sure, although you do realise calling an electrician is in itself a whole new world of fuck-ups waiting to happen.

50p lightbulb versus an electrician... to change a bulb? When I'm rich then sure, although you do realise calling an electrician is in itself a whole new world of fuck-ups waiting to happen.

TBH I just wanted an excuse to use this emoticon. It seemed fairly apt.

:idea:

A technician only cost 50 Simoleans. Or you could raise your handiness skill level and do it yourself.

Choose wisely.

Today I woke up late, after finally sleeping at 4am. I was just playing with my ipod touch in bed. Saw it was light outside then thought I'd better sleep.