NEurope

I half saw it coming for the same reasons too - I still remember the 'breast' one Moogle :P - yet I still clicked it anyway.

Haha yeah that was a good one. Got quite a few people with that.

:blank:

That title, it doesn't fit your game. It needs to be awesome, like mine.

And my work is appalling.

I don't think it's a great title... but I don't see how it doesn't fit the game... what's your name then?

EDIT: Ah I remember it, now.

Woke up this morning with a pounding headache. Had some tea and went into town for a bit of fresh air, came home and sat outside watching birds for a while. Now i feel ill...might lie down and take a nap for a bit.

Had a fun weekend which has largely been free of work. Yesterday did some work in the morning then went to our friend's parents house for her birthday BBQ and stayed there til about 0:30am.

Then today we went to Go Ape, like an outdoor activity adventure thing. Crossing bridges, obstacle corses, zipwires etc in the trees. Fun, scary but exciting. Pictures soon.

My friend's cousin came along (as unfortunatly her boyfriend dislocated his knee yesterday so he couldn't come) who was kinda attractive. That not stunning but still attractive...type. She lived in London/had a boyfriend though but still, nice to spend a weekend with :p

And now im unwinding and have a dabble of uni work to do tonight then its back to the real world tomorrow.

Then today we went to Go Ape, like an outdoor activity adventure thing. Crossing bridges, obstacle corses, zipwires etc in the trees. Fun, scary but exciting. Pictures soon.

My girlfriend's been there! She loved it.

Scratch what I said before - I definitely need a new wireless card.

This weekend's been fun. Chilled with my mate on Friday- watched some South Park after making a delicious Chirizo (sp?) pasta then my bro came up from London yesterday which was good, then he ran the Sheffield half Marathon today and kicked ass, coming 68th with 2:21.

Had a big ass lamb roast just now. So...so...good.

This weekend's been fun. Chilled with my mate on Friday- watched some South Park after making a delicious Chirizo (sp?) pasta

Chorizo sausage? that stuff is god-like. :)

Its been a good weekend for me to be fair, got slightly drunk on the Friday night. Saturday was a chill day at a mates with a movie and a couple of cans. Had a show last night, excellent guitarist Rob Allen. Awesome show, well worth £3 entry.

Got some pool practice in today ready for tonights game. 1 game this week, 1 off next week.

Chorizo sausage? that stuff is god-like. :)

that's the one. I could happily eat myself to death on it.

that's the one. I could happily eat myself to death on it.

It's really good, I've had it a few times as part of a Piaella (sp?)

Yeah one of these...

617004729_bb8611b516.jpg?v=0

So damned nice. :)

had a pretty boring day at work (1-5)

greg came over for an hour and a bit - showed him how to make my awesome turkey burgers

now im tidying my room while watching goldfinger and eating carrots and my spicy mayonnause ^^)

with a bit of my after 8 egg for dessert!!!

good day all around :P

LOOOOADS of garden work today, repairing a fence. bassicly, the man next door, wholooks like a peado golum has never bothered to paint anything, so the wood has started to rot. we had to fix a couple of pannels. got to use a chizle doing it, amd e me feel manly.

then i bought myself a little sackboy on ebay.

My weekend has been awesomely relaxing! :)

Highlight of my Friday was watching Miley Cyrus on Jonathan Ross. :p I found it really funny. I have Miley Vision though! :heart:

Then onto Saturday and I'm now hooked like a sucker on Britains got Talent, It is definately entertaining! :D

I also finally completed BIOSHOCK! which is briliant. :yay: I had a solid eveing of pure atmospheric gaming. (no one was in)

Today I Didn't do much, watched Prison Break, The Simpsons, Curb. Nothing too exciting!

Oh yeah and I got some work done at some point, of course! :grin:

This week(end) has been fantastic for me! I went to my mate's house on Wednesday, then we went to Whitby for a Gothic festival weekend, I only got back earlier today. There were some seriously awesome bands, and it was amazing to see so many goths in one place, not being the minority for a change. I met so many nice peeps too. I look forward to going back in October. :grin:

Edited by CoolFunkMan

LOOOOADS of garden work today, repairing a fence. bassicly, the man next door, wholooks like a peado golum has never bothered to paint anything, so the wood has started to rot. we had to fix a couple of pannels. got to use a chizle doing it, amd e me feel manly.

then i bought myself a little sackboy on ebay.

gaaaaay ;)

i earned the gay by hard manly graft.

its like when ive been too manly i look at cute animals online.

I've finally put all the art in my game engine. I'm actually really happy with it. It's not great, because all the art has been done this week, with the levels and smaller pieces done in a rush yesterday and today... but it doesn't look eye bleeding awful. And all the animations are smooth. Now just to do an all-nighter getting everything documented for tomorrow. But! After tomorrow I have no more uni until September. So this all nighter will be a happy one!

It's really good, I've had it a few times as part of a Piaella (sp?)

Yeah one of these...

617004729_bb8611b516.jpg?v=0

So damned nice. :)

Paella.

Spanish food is so win. La Tasca = Sautééééd in red wine chorizo, and potato amazing god that sausage is soooooo whinz.

=------=----------

Just been custom/making a Heroclix figure of a Wolf-Man character.

WOLF_05_12_COLORS.jpg

But with her fuck off cannon jet packs as seen in.

Astounding%20Wofman%20Iss%2012%20Pg%2017.jpg

Gonna need some fairly heavy puttying (tomorrow) but will hopefully be sick impressive. Fingers crossed.

And now I'm hot. I get hot and sweaty when I'm doing intricate shit like this. Weird?

Yes/

LOL! :) :) :) :)

Had been looking forward to watching a new episode of American Dad on BBC 3 but that's not happened. The BBC have a strange definition of new seeing as the episode they're showing is from the season 2 boxset and the 4th has just been released. Seems strange that they are so far behind yet not hugely far behind Family Guy (although their a full season and a bit behind). Guess I'll go and watch the 4th season.

Erm... went out to the shops today. Was pretty quiet which was nice. Looked at getting some things but decided I should hold on to my money to see what happens over the next few weeks/months. It's amazing how the BBC are also crap at getting the forecast correct. Every one I saw said it wasn't supposed to rain until tomorrow. But what happens, it rains as I'm walking home. No biggy as I love walking home in the rain. Very relaxing listening to the rain bounce off of the trees, your head, etc.

i've been enjoying the new scrabble adverts :smile:

and playing online mario kart with jamba and some people from sega (i SUCKED! it was embarrassing how badly i did! NIL POINT BLUEY!)

also!!

if you're wanting more awesome videos ~ THIS is great :grin: Alex Gorosh has created a project called WordWorms in which he takes old public-domain cartoons and remixes them, adding his own beats and lyrics to create fun rap cartoons geared towards kids.

my favourite is "it's a pup dog" ^__^

Edited by bluey

What an AWESOME weekend!

Went to Manchester and had so much fun, I really love that group of friends and I miss being with them (especially the two I went travelling with). Last night we went to Panama Hatty's for a lovely long meal, then various bars including 'Room' which I loved; really classy bar in an old building with black walls, high ceilings, chandeliers and hot bar staff who ask if you want your rim sugared. It was great catching up and I haven't laughed so much in ages!! They were persistently persuading me to move to Manchester which was really sweet. I have been tempted, but one of my best friends who lives there is starting a Grad scheme in September and could be located in any one of six cities/towns. If I was gonna try and get a job and move up there, she would be a big factor in that. Obviously there are a hundred other factors; anyway I think my heart is still set on London.

This morning I woke up to my friend singing ''She's a naughty girl with a bad habit, a bad habit for drugs'' which I just loved. All really hungover so got fast greasy food, chilled and watched the whole of The Inbetweeners series 1, which I hadn't seen. Very funny, I swear the main guy is just a younger David Mitchell. Then it took 3 of us about 1/2 an hour to get my dad's apparently extra wide beamer out of the smallest underground carpark in the world; it was hilarious though, we were just being stupidly girly.

I wish I was still there and not here.