NEurope

Poi in the Park today! The sun can't make up his mind but we've got a badminton set so we're having a bash at the whole outdoor thing. A chance to catch up with some folk I've not seen since before easter, and probably pub-quiz it up later on.

Hungover for the third morning in a row, and I'll be drinking from the afternoon. It is hard to be a drunkard. Honest.

Ah! I'm stuck for a name. A game which colour mixing is a focus...

Swatch? I dunno :(

Why do you say this!?

It was a reaction to this...

That's not
dance.

Click the link and all will be revealed. :P

Dear god, I thought that had died a long long time ago :heh:

Anyhoo, I feel much better today - I was having panic attacks and migraines, my brain kinda left me for a while. Thanks for the concern guyz. ^__^ Tea makes everything better :heh:

Ah! I'm stuck for a name. A game which colour mixing is a focus...

What about something simple like Blend? Not too sure whether that is better than the other suggestions so far, but I've thrown it out there anyway.

It was a reaction to this...

Click the link and all will be revealed. :P

I know, which is why I asked, it's a genius dance. Relevant to what's happening.

Dear god, I thought that had died a long long time ago :heh:

Anyhoo, I feel much better today - I was having panic attacks and migraines, my brain kinda left me for a while. Thanks for the concern guyz. ^__^ Tea makes everything better :heh:

And it's good to see you're feeling better Raining.

Glad to hear that you're feeling better Raining :) and truth about the tea, it really is a 'cure-all' for many of lifes problems. :grin:

I was actually feeling a bit down earlier as I'm back to work tomorrow :/ but I feel better now as I've just had a cuppa and am currently listening to a bit of QOTSA. ^^

Besides at least when I do go back to work tomorrow I'll be able to find out if I can take time off to go the the N-E meetup so it could be a really good day. :smile:

I know, which is why I asked, it's a genius dance. Relevant to what's happening.

Genius dance? Yes... I'm not denying that : peace: was just a bit narked at getting RickRoll'd again... >>

And it's good to see you're feeling better Raining.

Thankyou ^^;

Glad to hear that you're feeling better Raining :) and truth about the tea, it really is a 'cure-all' for many of lifes problems. :grin:

I was actually feeling a bit down earlier as I'm back to work tomorrow :/ but I feel better now as I've just had a cuppa and am currently listening to a bit of QOTSA. ^^

So true, tea is awesome. I'm in love with Earl Grey, sooo soo good. Also QOTSA yyeaaah \o/

Genius dance? Yes... I'm not denying that : peace: was just a bit narked at getting RickRoll'd again... >>

Personally I saw it coming as Moogle posted it. RockRoll'd [to me] would involve having it thrust upon you when in an irrelevant fashion.

Would it have been better if it was just a "normal" link like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOU8GIRUd_g

Personally I saw it coming as Moogle posted it. RockRoll'd [to me] would involve having it thrust upon you when in an irrelevant fashion.

Would it have been better if it was just a "normal" link like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOU8GIRUd_g

I half saw it coming for the same reasons too - I still remember the 'breast' one Moogle :P - yet I still clicked it anyway.

But yeah if it had been a link like that, would have been better. :)

Super Fun Happy Colour Time.

Do it. Do eeeeet.

So I worked 10 hours last night in a changed environment. It was horrible. Slept like a brick though.

You lose.

I would like to see your work though!

Swatch? I dunno :(

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm disappointed in everyone else who didn't play along.

I think I'm going to go with Colour Balance.

Polish + Laminate Floor = Fail!!

Don't do this, you will slip because of how slippery it is. I know this because i just did it now cleaning my room.

Polish + Laminate Floor = Fail!!

Don't do this, you will slip because of how slippery it is. I know this because i just did it now cleaning my room.

Polish + Laminate Floor + Animal = Hilarity (more so than normal)

So true, tea is awesome. I'm in love with Earl Grey, sooo soo good. Also QOTSA yyeaaah \o/

Mmmm Earl Grey is nice indeed, I've not consumed any in a while though but I am drinking some White Tea atm, I remembered that there was a pack of it in the cupboard and so decided to have some of that for a change. :)

Really enjoyed listening to QOTSA earlier, Era Vulgaris <3 listened to R recently as well along with Songs for the Deaf which is another favourite, I've just been really in the mood for listening to them recently... :blank: will probably give Lullabies to Paralyse another listen sometime soon as well, but for now I'm just happy kicking back and listening to a bit of Kings of Leon. ^^

*sits back while sipping tea*

Polish + Laminate Floor + Animal = Hilarity (more so than normal)

True.

Where i used the polish is right by my desk/TV so its a little slippery getting to the desk with cotton socks on. Shouldn't last too long i hope.

Rest of my day has been alright though, chilled out and got some pool practice in for tonights match.

You lose.

I would like to see your work though!

I think I'm going to go with Colour Balance.

:blank:

That title, it doesn't fit your game. It needs to be awesome, like mine.

And my work is appalling.

Mmmm Earl Grey is nice indeed, I've not consumed any in a while though but I am drinking some White Tea atm, I remembered that there was a pack of it in the cupboard and so decided to have some of that for a change. :)

Really enjoyed listening to QOTSA earlier, Era Vulgaris <3 listened to R recently as well along with Songs for the Deaf which is another favourite, I've just been really in the mood for listening to them recently... :blank: will probably give Lullabies to Paralyse another listen sometime soon as well, but for now I'm just happy kicking back and listening to a bit of Kings of Leon. ^^

*sits back while sipping tea*

My favourite has gotta be Songs for the Deaf. Goddamn it that album is like crack cocaine. <3 The newest one I havent given much of a listen to... I think its a grower. Ie given time it'll grow on me :heh:

Tea and QOTSA - makes life worth living :heh:

Also KoL - totall addiction too - my audioscrobbler will probably confirm that xD

I am having a rather good hair day today. All tightly curled by itself on my head, like a unusually neat birds nest or smoke from an oil fire. An oil fire of happy.

So true, tea is awesome. I'm in love with Earl Grey, sooo soo good.

Hells yeah. Might go make big steaming cuppa of that right now, try and get my writin' energies flowing. I needs me some hardcore flavour.

Edited by gaggle64

My favourite has gotta be Songs for the Deaf. Goddamn it that album is like crack cocaine. <3 The newest one I havent given much of a listen to... I think its a grower. Ie given time it'll grow on me :heh:

Tea and QOTSA - makes life worth living :heh:

Also KoL - totall addiction too - my audioscrobbler will probably confirm that xD

One thing I really like about Songs for the Deaf is how the whole album is played as part of a mock radio station, the tracks on it are quality too but Idk it just seems to 'flow' better speaking of which, whenever Go with the Flow comes on I always find myself singing along to it lol it's become mandatory to do so ever since first playing it in Rock Band. :D

The combination of tea plus either QOTSA or KOL is always good - or along with any other addictive band for that matter - the simplest pleasures in life are often the best. : peace:

Had a weird morning, sat and watched a film I've seen a tonne of times and i don't really like (The day after tomorrow) with a couple of friends. They enjoyed it, so that's the main thing.

But yeah, i had a weird dream about being back together with Letty. Strange shiz. But anyway, no biggy. Had a bit of a brain shift, but we shall see how long this one will last. I went 4 days last time in a decent mood. But after talking with some friends last, lots of reassurance and Chinese food made me realise, I'm too good for her. I still love her and I hate what she has done to me as a person but, I know she'll look back in a few years and regret the decision. Or at least that's what I've been told :p.

So... Going forward, I really, really plan to shut the fuck up about my relationship problems. Promise.

I am having a rather good hair day today. All tightly curled by itself on my head, like a unusually neat birds nest or smoke from an oil fire. An oil fire of happy.

Hells yeah. Might go make big steaming cuppa of that right now, try and get my writin' energies flowing. I needs me some hardcore flavour.

Oil fire of happy?! o_O Sounds strange :heh:

Hell yeah teaaa!! woo \o/

One thing I really like about Songs for the Deaf is how the whole album is played as part of a mock radio station, the tracks on it are quality too but Idk it just seems to 'flow' better speaking of which, whenever Go with the Flow comes on I always find myself singing along to it lol it's become mandatory to do so ever since first playing it in Rock Band. :D

The combination of tea plus either QOTSA or KOL is always good - or along with any other addictive band for that matter - the simplest pleasures in life are often the best. : peace:

I think Songs for the Deaf is really good music for chilling out. ^___^

So... Going forward, I really, really plan to shut the fuck up about my relationship problems. Promise.

Glad to hear that you seem to be feeling a lot better than you were Jordan :) I hope things start to look up for you. : peace:

Had a weird morning, sat and watched a film I've seen a tonne of times and i don't really like (The day after tomorrow) with a couple of friends. They enjoyed it, so that's the main thing.

But yeah, i had a weird dream about being back together with Letty. Strange shiz. But anyway, no biggy. Had a bit of a brain shift, but we shall see how long this one will last. I went 4 days last time in a decent mood. But after talking with some friends last, lots of reassurance and Chinese food made me realise, I'm too good for her. I still love her and I hate what she has done to me as a person but, I know she'll look back in a few years and regret the decision. Or at least that's what I've been told :p.

Good to see you've finally turned the corner Jordan. Some things just aren't meant to be, but remember, no regrets.

I've just spent ages trying to fix my wireless card. I randomly decided to remote the antenna (it was a screw-in one) and replace it with an old radio antenna. It works.

The newest one I havent given much of a listen to... I think its a grower. Ie given time it'll grow on me :heh:

Definitely a grower, listening to it atm... it has many decent hooks in it and some bits that are awesome but it's just not Songs for the Deaf... :hmm:

I think Songs for the Deaf is really good music for chilling out. ^___^

And this is why Songs of the Deaf will always be one of their best, but Era Vulgaris certainly deserves a good deal of love too : peace: also though there are some tracks that I really love in 'R' such as the opening track 'Feel Good Hit of the Summer' which is completely repetitive but in a good way? O.o not many tracks can say that...

Entire lyrics of the song...

Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, Marijuana, Ecstasy and Alcohol

C-c-c-c-c-cocaine

C-c-c-c-c-cocaine

C-c-cocaine

C-c-c-c-c-cocaine