NEurope

Can't be bothered to read up, but whoever mentioned Tax Rebate should definitely look into it. A couple of years ago, I got like £2000 back because i'd been on the wrong tax code for like a year and half. Apparently this happens a lot more than you would think.

Pretty dull. Played a lot of Company of Heroes and Gears of War 2 today and that's it. Got an interview for Enterprise Rent-a-car tomorrow. Not looking forward to it, I'm not gonna lie. Pretty nervous and all that.

Oh dude, you didn't tell me you got Company of Heroes, we need to play sometime!!!

I've had Company of Heroes since it came out :D But it doesn't run on my PC. Have to use my Dad's and his crazy spec gaming PC, but he's on it quite often. If I get a game it's quite lucky :heh:

But new PC soon hopefully...*drool*

Spent all day working at school, and forgot to have lunch.

Went to work at 6, then snuck into the last showing of State Of Play at 8:30 (I was supposed to finish work at 9) with Calum.

urgh, feel shit. sneezing my face off, and ive got that stupid course in 50 mins, best head off. 9.30-3.30 toooo muuuuuuuch tiiiime

Arghhh, teachers keep reminding us of just how little time there is left! Basically two weeks before I have my big jury presentation, so I need to have all my illustrations finished by then (so far I only have 1 almost done). Plus all the other stuff that's not for the jury. >.>;

And today is a loooooong day. Started at 8:30 (been here since 8 though) and I have classes until 4:30, then some dinner and then an evening lecture from about 7:30 until 10 probably. When do they expect me to do any work? =(

*stuffs face with cupcakes*

66% on my first assessed piece of work!

Sweet. Thats started the day well, was a little bit worried. I knew I'd get 40% but I did want a 2:1.

Now for Chelsea to win tonight and I shall be a happy happy boyo :)

66% is ace man. Good shit!

now you just gotta beat my personal best of 78% ;)

haha that really would be impressive. If memory serves, academic essays that score over 80% are sometimes considered for publication by departmental staff.

haha that really would be impressive. If memory serves, academic essays that score over 80% are sometimes considered for publication by departmental staff.

it wasnt an essay tho....

.. we had to make storyboards/film a drama/ write a script

i think i only got 50/50 cause i handed everything in on time and did it really (kinda) well....

Urgh... not feeling well. Nose is running like a tap. Won't stop. Head is sore. Not good. Makes revising a pain in the backside but I've completed making notes on all of the aspects of my genetics module and know much of it so it just requires me to sit down and go through it later on, nearer the exam date to pick up the small things I'm missing.

Very hungry at the moment but there's no food in the house. But the weather is crap outside so don't really want to go out. What to do...

:(

It's literally impossible to find original Biker Mice figures mint in box/on card. Am cry.

Oh god. Watch this. Seriously.

"I have had it with these monkey fightin' snakes on this monday to friday plane!"

This does define my day. Really. Actually that's a lie. For I have an interview at this Enterprise place next Wednesday! He shoots; he bloody well scores! :D

66% is ace man. Good shit!

now you just gotta beat my personal best of 78% ;)

I got 79% once. :wink:

In our department you can't actually get a score higher than 85%. So I'm of course aiming for 85% on my current essay. :heh:

66% on my first assessed piece of work!

Sweet. Thats started the day well, was a little bit worried. I knew I'd get 40% but I did want a 2:1.

Now for Chelsea to win tonight and I shall be a happy happy boyo :)

Congratulations :)

As my uni is backwards and does grades I'm going to say my personal best (A+) is at least a 90% :p

Anyway. Yesterday was good. My dissertation meeting I was paranoid about was fine, just easier to communicate things in person. Went out for the first time in ages and had fun. Most amusing moment of the night; some horrid little gay asked me my sexuality to which I said "meh", he asked me to elaborate to which I just said "no, that's it" and then walked off. Clubs are so much easier when you're not pre-occupied with pulling.

Spent the morning with my housemate, her boyfriend and our friend who stopped over in housemate's bed.

I can't stop moving my feet. No, really, I can't stop tapping them rapidly or anything. I don't know what's going on. :|

I got 79% once. :wink:

In our department you can't actually get a score higher than 85%. So I'm of course aiming for 85% on my current essay. :heh:

It was the same at Newcastle in the Maths & Stats department. I got an 85 in one module (Financial Mathematics, can't remember any of it). I was pretty chuffed.

Last night was pretty damn good.

Ordered a 16" pizza to go along with JCVD. The pizza was massive and godly. The film not so much.

BUT THEN. We watched Commando with vodka. There were rules involved.

If Arnie made a pun, spoke more than 5 words in a sentence (*best one ever), an explosion occurred or if Arnie took off a piece of clothing we would have a shot.

Our only bottle was finished before Arnie even got to the Gun Store... ¬_¬

*This was one ridiculous as we had to keep listening. Seriously Arnie did not speak more than 5 words in a sentence for freakin ages...

Never make the mistake of reading someone's mind when you can't stop them from reading yours. The secret to never losing an argument is to never start one.

Fuck the day, already. I've never felt more stupid in my whole life.

Last night was pretty damn good.

Ordered a 16" pizza to go along with JCVD. The pizza was massive and godly. The film not so much.

BUT THEN. We watched Commando with vodka. There were rules involved.

If Arnie made a pun, spoke more than 5 words in a sentence (*best one ever), an explosion occurred or if Arnie took off a piece of clothing we would have a shot.

Our only bottle was finished before Arnie even got to the Gun Store... ¬_¬

*This was one ridiculous as we had to keep listening. Seriously Arnie did not speak more than 5 words in a sentence for freakin ages...

oh man that's GENIUS

I am DOING THIS with spiced rum SOON!

had a largly pointless day at the gateway to work. its so boring, id be done by mid day if it wasnt for the rest of the group.

that said, im gettint to know the people a bit better now, we can have a laugh at least.