NEurope

Work was suprisingly not that bad, best it can get really. Afterwards me and housemate were hyper and went to co-op. Then started watching a film and a friend joined us and we've just spent all night being silly and inappropriate (ie simulating sex with Rapheal from the Ninja Turtles...) Awesome night

Bleedin H Christ. I get one day extra off college (Monday, today... or tomorrow, I'm not sure which anymore) and my whole sleeping pattern goes to hell instantly. Still, at least I've to the peace of the night time to finish off these assignments for the week. Need to tread quietly, lest I wake the neighbours though. These floorboards are rather thin.

Went duck hunting for the first time ever today. Killed only one duck and wasn't even able to retrieve it, but whatever it was fun shooting a shotgun.

Well, stuffy leave, 3 days off, my first exam is thursday.

Then again, after thursday i don't have nymore full days off.

I woke up early this morning, because i ALWAYS miss monday morning lecture, so anyway, i missed it, dont ask me how, i was getting ready and lost rack of time, then was like wtf, im an hour late.

This week Im getting trained on some policies....

...That Ive been trained on for about 8-10 months.

Interesting. Interesting.

\Oh NO!

Theres SOME KIND of power cut at work. From looking around I can only see about 3 or so peoples stuff working.

Mines one of them! Argh! :(

Its nice with the lights off though. :)

Exams start today. Bollox.

One at 3 today. 1 at 6pm on Wed, Fri and Sat, then one at 3pm next Monday, and 3pm tomorrow week.

Ah fuck fuckity fuck fuck.

Ell today hs been absolutely sucky, and i've only been up 3 hours.

Played a bit more HL2: EP1 will finish that later.

Revising, because my Geography test is thursday and i don't know any of these stupid fucking terms about rocks or waves or some other bullshit, I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT FUCKIG ROCKS.

This week Im getting trained on some policies....

...That Ive been trained on for about 8-10 months.

Interesting. Interesting.

\Oh NO!

Theres SOME KIND of power cut at work. From looking around I can only see about 3 or so peoples stuff working.

Mines one of them! Argh! :(

Its nice with the lights off though. :)

The sensible thing to do would be to turn your stuff off when no one's looking. :heh:

I just had a little look through my Christmas presents (they're all wrapped up)

I have no idea what i've got, when there's a DVD type box it feels like it's something else. Also i'm sure there's a DVD set there with the thin plastic boxes and a normal DVD which I assume is Spiderman 3. Also there are some weird boxes which I have no idea what they could be.

I am FUCKED OFF.

Seriously, why are people arseholes?

I think I may even say the C word.

*****!

There, I said it. I'm fucking angry.

Just txted a mate to get our friendship back on track, and we've just argued and he's basically sworn at me and called me a bunch of unpleasentries.

*****!

I am FUCKED OFF.

Seriously, why are people arseholes?

I think I may even say the C word.

*****!

There, I said it. I'm fucking angry.

Just txted a mate to get our friendship back on track, and we've just argued and he's basically sworn at me and called me a bunch of unpleasentries.

*****!

Aw flinky thats terrible. Im really sorry to hear that. But if he is going to be like that maybe you just shouldn't try. You're better than him, clearly.

Aw flinky thats terrible. Im really sorry to hear that. But if he is going to be like that maybe you just shouldn't try. You're better than him, clearly.

I'm not gonna stand for it, he can clearly fuck the hell off now!

Fuck it, I'm off to get a haircut. That will cheer me up.

That sucks Flinky. :(

Talking of haircuts, why is it when you want your hair to grow quickly it never does but when you don't want it to it grows really quickly?

Im getting better at this revision stuff.

My feet are fucking freezing, i have to use the plug for the router to warm my feet slightly.

day is not going good

random guy to my left in the library is talking VERY LOUD on the phone

random guy to my right in the library is talking TO HIMSELF while hes on the computer

why?!

day is not going good

random guy to my left in the library is talking VERY LOUD on the phone

random guy to my right in the library is talking TO HIMSELF while hes on the computer

why?!

Maybe they are on the phone to each other and the guy on your right is wearing a blue tooth head set on his right ear.

;)

Currently the sun is shining in my eye. Its really rather annoying.

Ell today hs been absolutely sucky, and i've only been up 3 hours.

Played a bit more HL2: EP1 will finish that later.

Revising, because my Geography test is thursday and i don't know any of these stupid fucking terms about rocks or waves or some other bullshit, I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT FUCKIG ROCKS.

Woah, leave the rocks alone. What have they ever done to deserve such abuse. If it wasn't for rocks we'd all be floating around in space.

I've had a hangover all day and I've done my foot in tripping over a telly. Was interesting last night though getting very drunk with my dad, if a bit weird. I found out things I never knew before about him.

I've had mocks all day, but I got to come home at about 2 since my media teacher was run over by a car.