NEurope

What do you do Stefkov?

Used to do more days but with college and me hating little children, I just do Friday nights. To answer your question, I work behind a bar, serving.

My dad's the 'bar manager' apparently, but i won't get into all that, so he got me this little job.

Used to do more days but with college and me hating little children, I just do Friday nights. To answer your question, I work behind a bar, serving.

My dad's the 'bar manager' apparently, but i won't get into all that, so he got me this little job.

Ah okay Stefkov.

Ugh, I shul spend less time drinknig with my suicidal friend, it makes me want to shoot myself.

I spent bractically the whole day in a tudent bar, drinking and talking about how shit life is. I need some new people in my life.

Spent most of the afternoon trying to track down a copy of Guitar Hero 3 for my girlfriend for christmas...

Still haven't found one, may end up paying $50 more for one... But shes awesome so its worth it:)

(any gf thats extremely beautiful and would love a video game for christmas is just awesome)

Yesterday=Business Studies Coursework

Today=Business Studies Coursework

Tomorrow=Business Studies Coursework

As usual, I leave everything to the last minute. I work so much better under a bit of pressure, but I still hate that I keep doing it.

thursday - friday was absolutely awesome

greg came over and stayed over at uni for one night :heart: was ansolutely fantastic

had 2 dominos (thursday and friday night) and that garlic and herb dip they give you for the crusts is also :heart:

seeing greg tonight and tomorrow too :D

been a perfect ending to a crappy week

..it was fantastic :smile:

Today has not started so well though.. I have been hit with a £40 bill from O2 as I went slightly over my allowance for the month (that's £25 more than I am supposed to pay!) ..so I will be going in today to revert back to pay as you go! Nice Touch!

Yesterday was pretty relaxing, gaming and TV watching. Today I do more revision for my Mock GCSES. They start from Monday and I finish on the 19th. The exams on Monday are RE and Maths so I'll be concentrating on them this weekend.

Revise your maths if you really must, but RE? C'mon, both my parents actually told me not to waste time revising it.

..it was fantastic :smile:

Today has not started so well though.. I have been hit with a £40 bill from O2 as I went slightly over my allowance for the month (that's £25 more than I am supposed to pay!) ..so I will be going in today to revert back to pay as you go! Nice Touch!

Unless you have a really bad contract, wouldn't that mean you're going to spend even more than £40 a month if you use the same amount?

Yah, what kind of contract has an overcharge of £40?

T-Mobile wins the day. Its on flext, and I get my upgrade now, they said If I dont upgrade my handset Ill get a half price bill for 18 months. Which is awesome.

Yah, what kind of contract has an overcharge of £40?

I think he meant all the stuff he used added up to £40?

ie. paying 10p for every text used after the amount you get with the contract.

Yesterday was great.

Got my Isle of Wight Festival ticket, went to college for 5 minutes, then went back to my girlfriend's and looked at gap year stuff. Went home to do my paper round and go to the dentists, then went back to hers and went into town in the evening with her. I love Southampton City Centre when it's christmassy, with the german christmas market and everything.

Today has been the most boring saturday that i've had for a while.

I could do some coursework, but I don't like working on Saturdays.

And the weather's crap.

I think we might be putting up the xmas decorations today though, so yay :)

Crap.

Stuck on Call of Duty 4, for around 2 hours on the same mission. Massive frustration, went out for a walk to cool down.

To top it off, my Link's Crossbow Training came late when i was out (at around 2:15). You have to give it an hour before you can go collect my parcel. So i got my slip and walked to the sorting office.

IT FUCKING CLOSES AT 3. WHATS THE POINT OF GIVING YOU A SLIP TELLING YOU TO COME AN HOUR LATER, IF THE PLACE CLOSES IN 45 MINUTES?

THEY AREN'T EVEN OPEN ON A DAMN SUNDAY EITHER. RUGHHASDJSAHDA.

This place sucks for convience...

Crap.

Stuck on Call of Duty 4, for around 2 hours on the same mission. Massive frustration, went out for a walk to cool down.

To top it off, my Link's Crossbow Training came late when i was out (at around 2:15). You have to give it an hour before you can go collect my parcel. So i got my slip and walked to the sorting office.

IT FUCKING CLOSES AT 3. WHATS THE POINT OF GIVING YOU A SLIP TELLING YOU TO COME AN HOUR LATER, IF THE PLACE CLOSES IN 45 MINUTES?

Technically your fault....If you didnt play CoD4, then you wouldn't of needed a walk....

....What?

....Oh god.

*Runs*

Unless you have a really bad contract, wouldn't that mean you're going to spend even more than £40 a month if you use the same amount?

I'll explain. I'm currently on a Pay Monthly of £15. This gets me:

200 anytime O2 Minutes

200 anytime Any Network Minutes

400 text messages

I used to be on a Pay & Go for £10. This gave me:

300 text messages (plus the £10 stays on the phone for use)

I changed over because 'buttons going to uni meant I wouldn't see her so much so it is nice to be able to call her whenever. But I prefer being able to top up £10 every month whenever I want without having money ripped from my account at the same time every month (I can top up every month and a half if I want and stuff- only when I need to!). It will save me money and, to be honest, I'll get by fine. I'll miss being able to phone Katie up and will have less text messages, but there's no chance of me going overboard and facing such a bill at the end of the month :hmm:

I know technically the deal is not as good, but for me I think it will be a lot better and easier for me to control my spending.

Crap.

Well, umm, now you've got the weekend to get that mission done without any distractions from Crossbow training. :heh:

Crap.

Heh, the post office here closes at 12:30 even. And pretty much no store is open on Sunday anyway, especially not post offices or banks.

But hey, at least now you have something to look forward to on Monday. =D

My day so far has been okay. Work wasn't too bad and I've kinda been working on school stuff since I got back. Plus I'm still eating my Sinterklaas candy. Mmmm, candy.

Rest of the day will involve more school work, as well as tv. Yay!

Todays been crap and will carry on being crap. Got a massive headache, feel sick, and to make matters worse my parents are having a party here and invited my ex girlfriends parents.

I decided I'm going to go out. Trouble is I've got nowhere to go. So I'll probably be driving around aimlessly for a few hours.

ITS SNOWING!!!!

And starting to lie a little bit too! Trouble is I'm meant to be driving over to see a friend in a few hours so it better not get too deep otherwise she won't want me to drive (and my parents might have a thing to say about it to) if it does... What I'm hoping is that its OK to drive, but then gets really really really heavy when I'm over there so I can't drive back and have to stay the night. :heh:

Today's been incredibly boring so far. Got up at 7:30 to take my mum into the station, had a McDonald's for breakfast. Big mistake. The egg was cylindrical and tasted horrible. The hot chocolate was nice though. Got home for about 8:45 and went back to bed until half 12. Just been bumming about on the computer ever since. It's so cold in here at the moment, I can't type properly and my feet are freezing!

The day gets better and better.

Been playing Pangya in English... well apparently. Some retarded Spanish guy kept calling me a noob in Spanish. It wasn't fun... or entertaining.

Last night was strange. I went to see Dan Deacon and No Age, which fucking rocked, but then we had to get the bus back to Mile End but ended up going to Oxford Street to look for drugs, which we got arrested for buying. After that we stood around waiting for a bus until about 5am, at which point I decided that we wouldn't be able to get a bus back and ran off, probably attempted the 6 mile walk home. Last thing I remember is going to sleep in some alleyway and rolling a dreadful cigarette. Woke up at about 3pm in an empty flat and had no idea where I was or how I got there.

I really shouldn't get blackout drunk and get night buses in London.

Today started on a low note: Aston Villa 1 - 3 Portsmouth (I hate you, flameboy!)

But it's picked up today, because...GUITAR HERO III! w00t!

I spent a lot of today playing Banjo Kazooie, i will 100% it this time (one time i was 100% at click clock woods, then accidentally deleted my save file, god i was pissed)

Also, i spent half a minute signing in and out of msn, because everytime i did i could hear the sign-in chime on my stepmum's laptop downstairs.

Crap.

Boo hoo you don't get to play games all weekend :p

My weekend has been okay. We had Wiis in yesterday so it was a flurry of upselling, franticness and idiots but it quietened down eventually. Then at home I watched a film with my housemate, then Nip/Tuck while wrapping then sat around chatting to housemates for a bit. Always nice. Had a decent nights sleep for once.

Today has been alright. Ran a bit late this morning but work was okay. Managed to avoid temps for a large part so I wasn't my usual angry self. And then when I came off my lunch I realised I only had another 11 and a half working hours left and the week was over which put me in a good mood all afternoon.