NEurope

Basically, it counts all your money and gives it you back in pound coins and stuff. Wohoo!

For a feeeee, banks do it for freeeeee!

For a feeeee, banks do it for freeeeee!

They do, but for purposes of time, I couldn't do eeet. In the end, I only missed out on about 20p, and gained 4 quid, so that'll do me fine.

I have just been offered Rez on Dreamcast for £37 (including postage).. can someone tell me if it is worth it?

My sister says she's pretty sure she can't do our weekly lunch tomorrow which is a bit lame but it's unavoidable.

My other sister left the bloody kitchen in a total mess so I just had to clean that up. At least I got to sing my head of while doing it.

Going to attempt to get an early night tonight...

I have just been offered Rez on Dreamcast for £37 (including postage).. can someone tell me if it is worth it?

If you're a collector, then yes, but it's available on xbox arcade for a fraction of that price in HD and with achievements. If you don't have an xbox and aren't a collector, I'd still say no.

Had a brief henry V rehearsal. I like that I have a line in the final scene. Confirming I am a secondary tier main character, as I had my doubts.

In Design Tech. this morning, the technician was making loads of weapons, and he said they were for the battle scene in Henry V. Instead of swords (I assumed we'd get) we're getting shitty mallets. However, he was making a few spears too, and I'm trying to make sure that as a secondary main character/Henry's cousin, I get a spear.

In any case, during the battle, I have to make a point of chasing my friend's girlfriend offstage angrily. So I may as well do it in style. :)

my knee is horrendously sore, along with a few other joints. Bah. There ain't such a thing as only being able to feel one pain!! Who lied?! :(

But I'm happpeee. I had a driving lesson, she took me out on real roads with like roundabouts and shit (even double roundabouts! Plural!!) I stalled twice, because I was too quick to try and get going ...for obvious reasons... and maybe hadn't my foot off the break quick enough. But I feel super confident - I thought that missing lessons for nearly two weeks (she was on hols) would have me forgettin' everything, but I didn't! Woo.

Just unfortunate that my left knee is fooked from all that clutch control. Some learner was doing a three point turn and the instructor made me sit on the biting point for what must have been well over a minute.. My leg was going to fall off with the pain. Rawr. :(

Double roundabouts are annoying.

Jesus theres this triple roundabout in Ayles, and I literally fucked it up every single lesson. Completely over my head, I just could not get my head around it at all.

Guaranteed if I went to it on my test I would have failed.

Just unfortunate that my left knee is fooked from all that clutch control. Some learner was doing a three point turn and the instructor made me sit on the biting point for what must have been well over a minute.. My leg was going to fall off with the pain. Rawr. :(

Tsk-tsk, that'll fuck the clutch. She should no better, and have had you put it into neutral.

Double roundabouts are annoying.

Jesus theres this triple roundabout in Ayles, and I literally fucked it up every single lesson. Completely over my head, I just could not get my head around it at all.

Guaranteed if I went to it on my test I would have failed.

There is about 6 doubles (maybe more) in the town and surround area I live in. One of them is like seriously dangerous... For some reason EVERYONE goes round the entire outside (its double laned - designed for two cars), its crazy. Right by my work, one I'd have to drive on to get home - that scares me the most!

I've never seen a triple - that must be freakin' immense..

Tsk-tsk, that'll fuck the clutch. She should no better, and have had you put it into neutral.

and fuck my arthritic kneeeee! XD

I think she didn't want to make it too complicated, its only my third lesson :heh:

Ooo, lets like something exciting has happened in Bromley, just up the road from my house.

Unfortunaly I don't know what, Police have blocked the whole street off, and won't tell me anything ¬_¬

Bah, Iam so damn curious to know what has happened, but can't even get close to find out.

I've never known anybody who doesn't use the biting point to do a 3-point turn whilst learning..0.0

I've never known anybody who doesn't use the biting point to do a 3-point turn whilst learning..0.0

I wasn't doing the three point turn, someone else was, I was waiting because they were blocking my waaay.

(Sorry should have explained that a bit better, now that I've read it back :heh:)

I GET TO DRIVE THIS WEEKEND.

Man all this talk about driving has made me desire it so badly! Almost as much as naked people :o Okay maybe not quite but still. I miss it. And television :)

Should be a good weekend, I hope. Hopefully my plans won't turn round and bite me in the bum though, a lot of people could be unhappy if certain things occur =/

If you're a collector, then yes, but it's available on xbox arcade for a fraction of that price in HD and with achievements. If you don't have an xbox and aren't a collector, I'd still say no.

I'm waiting for the deal to be finalised as I intend to go through with it :smile:

My family are great.. my dad said that they would get it for me and keep it for my birthday in May :yay: ..they rock!

..and then there's my magical girlfriend who accepts my gaming addiction :indeed:

I'm waiting for the deal to be finalised as I intend to go through with it :smile:

My family are great.. my dad said that they would get it for me and keep it for my birthday in May :yay: ..they rock!

..and then there's my magical girlfriend who accepts my gaming addiction :indeed:

yeh yeh yeh... and also was like "go on buy it buy it buyyyyyyy it"

There is about 6 doubles (maybe more) in the town and surround area I live in. One of them is like seriously dangerous... For some reason EVERYONE goes round the entire outside (its double laned - designed for two cars), its crazy. Right by my work, one I'd have to drive on to get home - that scares me the most!

I've never seen a triple - that must be freakin' immense..

and fuck my arthritic kneeeee! XD

I think she didn't want to make it too complicated, its only my third lesson :heh:

Theres one in Hemel which is amazing, called The Magic Roundabout, its a massive one surrounded by like 6 small ones around it. Its actually kind of fun because its so fucking manic.

LT%20GS13%20at%20Hemel%20240607%20Terry%20Wong%20Min.jpg

n509970580_2385302_7780.jpg

Bottom photo is one I took. Pretty proud of that.

Looks like it was constructed for the sake of being constructed :heh:

The magic roundabout is awesome, you can drive around it both clockwise and anti-clockwise.

Demand Five is being a bitch. I'm trying to watch Minder and it stops a few minutes in saying "play again?", it didn't get to the end you fuckers!

Fuck me Rez, you Hemelians(?) are almost as bad as Basingstoke! Gotta love the south-east! Respect my bruddas and sisters!

Hmmm, started feeling a bit down tonight. Not sure why. I think I just feel a bit lost again with how my life is going and stuff. Maybe.

That or the sugar rush from too many cupcakes is wearing off, heh.

My sister sorta officially moved out today. They moved all their things into their tiny new house, where she will be spending her first night tonight (with the boyfriend of course). Her room, which is right next to mine, is now completely empty. Feels a bit weird.

Trying to do some research for my paper on the influence of computers on animation, but I can't find a single book in our library. Bah. Honestly don't know where to start now, and buying books for a small paper is ridiculous.

Looks like it was constructed for the sake of being constructed :heh:

I agree - why are those six mini roundabouts even there? They serve no purpose other then to complicate things clearly. Though I suppose it's only natural that somebody who plans contraflow obstacles might start to get creatively frustrated. :heh: