NEurope

(And yes Ash, I'm aware staring at men in the shower isn't tiring, before you say otherwise :p).

Depends what else you were up to :heh:

I just cannot be fucked at all.

Should have asked when you were staring at men in the shower.

Double ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!

And Molly I vote Memento, which I know levels it out again but hey! (well its more I vote that because I wouldn't mind seeing it again personally)

Fight Club.. just because.

Currently trying to do an essay in my room, but people playing on my xbox, oh dear.

I can't seem to find out. This is the box art:

OPTD0290.jpg

Care to enlighten me? :D

that's the disney english dub!

BURN IT!!!! BURN IT NOW!!!

Depends what else you were up to :heh:

Should have asked when you were staring at men in the shower.

Double ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!

Haha! I cannot say anything around you. One day Ash, one day...

Went to Aber. I really like it. My number 1 choice at the moment. Although I still have a few left to see.

Is the original version that different (and available on DVD)?

Haha! I cannot say anything around you. One day Ash, one day...

Your place or mine? :heh:

Mmm just had home made cake, Dr Pepper and watched two episodes of Arrested Development. Good times. Freezing cold in my room though.

Oh and earlier when I was packing for Sheffield I found my camera charger. Huzzah! Photos galore this weekend.

well, my playstation headset hurts my ear, but its been pretty good, makes squads in killzone more fun.

My parents are having sex.....gross. This is definitely somthing i should not be hearing...This is going to scar me, i just know it. This has just put a downer on my day >_>

My parents are having sex.....gross. This is definitely somthing i should not be hearing...This is going to scar me, i just know it. This has just put a downer on my day >_>

This has made my day. I want to put it in my sig. But then you shall constantly be reminded of it every single day so maybe not.

I love what you just posted.

I'm fucking livid. I tried complaining to the landlord on Monday about my co-workers laziness, he said tell his wife. I did today, she says that the other chap is the hardest worker here. I could've smacked her. I told her I have customers and a former employee [who doesn't matter as he's nothing to do with the place anymore (despite being a paying customer)], even her own brother, and she still spews this bullshit at me.

How different is what's being said?

The Ghilbi dubs are actually pretty excellent. I find the idea that you HAVE to watch it in a language you don't understand laughably snobbish anyway but in those films it's irrelevant anyway: proper actors like Christian Bale and Mini Driver make the dubs as good as any Disney film made in English.

Same goes for tattoos and shit.

I'm shattered, but can't sleep. My effing migraine medication is being a total bitchtit and not working. I'm going to be a bundle of fun tomorrow. Without sleep, I'm a total cuntflap.

HOLD ME. :p

I think I shall now go to bed with a Totoro induced smile on my face :p It was brilliant.

WTF. Playing snowboard kids DS, and actually just cant beat this boss. . . It says point target over 3500. Do that. . . Failed. Beat him in race. . . Failed. Both. . . Failed. Annoying. So much so that i come on here on my shitty phone internet to proclaim. Which reminds me i need to write letter of complaint to t mobile tomoz.

I now maintain you cheated.

Two witnesses, judge!

You still haven't beaten the 80k of my friend mind you.

I *still* maintain she cheated.

That sounds so win. I think I'm going to have to make myself one of those for lunch tomorrow.

I haven't seen Memento, every time I suggest it, everyone else seems to have watched it recently. But Fight Club is so damn awesome, I'm voting for that despite my ignorance of its competitor. Edward Norton + Helena Bonham Carter + Brad Pitt divided by Palahniuk = Win.

IDEAA!!!!!! A "Music Warz" thread for MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I agree, Movie Wars is something I can get behind....and that's even if we leave out the adult films genre.

I agree, Movie Wars is something I can get behind....and that's even if we leave out the adult films genre.

AND MY AXE!

I mean I concur.

Not as easy as music wars though is it? If you havn't seen a certain film, theres no easy or quick way to provide it for people.

Might work though if you stick to films most people should have seen.

Today's been alright. Accompanied my brother to the job centre as I had to go into town to deposit some monies and send a package. Got my brother and I a Greggs, and then on the way home popped into local sweet shop for some old school sweets.

Glorious.

A) What Greggs? I approve of sausage and bean melt.

B) What sweets? Still havn't tried those turtles. :(

Decided to stay home from school today. Didn't feel like spending 8 hours in class, probably not doing anything anyway (not like I've done anything yet now, but oh well).

Feeling a bit sad, as one of our cats has been gone for two days now. She's old and half blind, and usually doesn't even walk past our driveway. She's the type of cat who will sit in the same spot all day long (close to her food). And now she's gone. =(

Dad was thinking maybe she got in the back of the van we used to move my sister's stuff to her new place... if that is the case, then that means I will never ever see her again, and that she's probably dead already. >.<;

A) What Greggs? I approve of sausage and bean melt.

B) What sweets? Still havn't tried those turtles. :(

I got a sausage roll [Keepin' it simpul] and I got him a veg pasty.

Sweets:

Long snake,

Big cola bottles,

Weird small fizzy snakes [rock hard = extra ch00],

Strawberries,

"Sherbert Shockers", fizzy cola, like Wham bars.

:smile:, if you know what I mean...

:heh:

Ooh! And what did you get up to then, mister?