NEurope

I just saw on Kotaku that 70ish people lost their jobs at Sega London and San Fran; we have a couple of members here who work there (London).

So... er... I hope neither of those people were laid off today.

If so, then sorry to hear!

As far as I'm aware I'm the only one left on these boards at SEGA and I still have my job. :) So a good start to the day. I feel really sorry for everyone that has lost their jobs but I totally understand why it needs to happen - hopefully after this we won't need to make any more cuts.

Been out tonight in Soho for a friend of a friends birthday tonight, met a really nice girl who I am definitely going to ask out if I can work myself up to doing it - not done it in a long time and I feel like a young boy about it, totally ridiculous but also very very nice at the same time.

As far as I'm aware I'm the only one left on these boards at SEGA and I still have my job. :) So a good start to the day. I feel really sorry for everyone that has lost their jobs but I totally understand why it needs to happen - hopefully after this we won't need to make any more cuts.

Glad to here you didn't get laid off, dude!

I swore that... bluey...(?) worked for Sega?

I dunno.

Anyway, still animating.

People should go to the 3D thread and give some feedback to my work in progress, I'd love you very much.

Just back from a night out/friends party. I was stunned, but mostly cause I got sufficiently drunk, for only £2.40 (I brought my own drink and only bought one drink in town before the shiz).

Of course I met the stunning sister (+friend) of a good friend in town! Of course my oher friend and I walked to the part-hostess' house. Of course I drank a bottle of wine really quicxkly to myself. I loved the feeling. Of course I was in the select secret six who went back to my friends flat at the end.

I realised I'm in lust. I dealt with it.

BIG WALKS! : peace:

was how yesterday consumed my time. :)

Went out to Next which is like a 40 minute trek to get to with someone, do I say friend?

I don't know. I had Mc Donalds. I get 9 Nuggets now because I'm a hungry bear.

Blah la la, I managed to spray perfume in my face/mouth! IT BURNS. plus all they smelt like was Vodka!

I found out I look irresistible in Sunglasses. :p I got an Ice cream one of the proper swirly deal with a flake, tasty! (from an icecream van)

Bought Jennifer's Body, finally. :yay: Also I found out I had more money than I thought always a plus.

In the evening my friend came over and we had big lulz and Earl Gray-face tiems. :heart:

Just back from a night out/friends party. I was stunned, but mostly cause I got sufficiently drunk, for only £2.40 (I brought my own drink and only bought one drink in town before the shiz).

Of course I met the stunning sister (+friend) of a good friend in town! Of course my oher friend and I walked to the part-hostess' house. Of course I drank a bottle of wine really quicxkly to myself. I loved the feeling. Of course I was in the select secret six who went back to my friends flat at the end.

I realised I'm in lust. I dealt with it.

My body is aching today from yesterday's physical activities. And they say exercise is healthy! :p

Much of my ordered stuff arrived today, tickets to London and the Wierd Al CD i ordered. All good. Popped out this morning got a much needed hair-cut.

4 week - 16,500 words - 5 essays later, the end is in sight.

crying.jpg

Deadline is Monday midnight. I look forward to it like I look forward to bliss.

Congrats Daft, sounds like you've been working like a bitch. Keep going!

I have, my head hurts, these essays are pretty phenomenal - I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I'm impressed with them. This never happens, I always think my essays need more work. Not this time.

I'm going to listen to THIS really loudly now. I think I deserve it. :D

Yesterday evening we gathered in a friend's shed and watched movies and tv shows, introducing me to Psychoville which I thought was hilarious. Will certainly be watching more.

For a friend's fancy dress birthday party in a few months it has been suggested I go as Ash from Pokemon. Sounds do-able and nerdy enough to generate my interest. It will be supreme. Has to be classic Ash though, none of this retarded new costume stuff they're turning out nowadays.

Well done Daft. Told you you could do it.

I'm getting fed up with everything at the moment. Wish I could temporarily alter my life to block out all the crap stuff. Would make things less stressful and so much easier.

I think we all need something upbeat!

Good luck with the assignments Daft and hugsies Eenuh. Hope you feel better soon.

I feel like I should do something today, but I feel more like a lazy Saturday. Been ages since I've had one. Spent the morning leisurely drawing while watching random stuff on TV (debate, that thing on Rome etc). Been nice to kick back a bit.

I think we all need something upbeat!

Good luck with the assignments Daft and hugsies Eenuh. Hope you feel better soon.

I feel like I should do something today, but I feel more like a lazy Saturday. Been ages since I've had one. Spent the morning leisurely drawing while watching random stuff on TV (debate, that thing on Rome etc). Been nice to kick back a bit.

Love that video! Wasnt it soon after he was REPLACED!!! HAHAH

Hope you feel better eenuh here have a video:

and

Since I got the go ahead from the physio! Went to the gym like a freak at 9am! Was scared they were going to be not open!

Managed to do close to my old routine which isnt bad considering I've not touched a gym since November XD.

Downloaded 2 eps of Full Metal Alchemist and got a rissotto sitting in the pan fluffing up :)

mmmmmmmmmm!

Edited by AeroScap

Congratulamations Daft! Remember the feeling of finishing my final year dissertation and 'twas epic.

Got hammered on mah todd last night. Just now going through my msn conversations to make sure I didn't say anything ridiculous and was surprisingly well behaved.

Sent a text I didn't mean to send to a lady friend though. Out of context it doesn't sound bad at all, I simply asked if she wanted to go see a movie or something sometime (cheesy, eh?). But to cut a LONG story short... She's one of my really small circle of friends I have down here and it'd make things awkward if she's all UMM I DUN LYKE YOO LYKE DAT about it. Her and I have always found it awkward talking to each other (on my part, mainly cause she's really attractive and outta my league) but we get on famously when drunk. I have recent reason to believe she MAY like me like that (which kinda shocked me and has been driving me crazy since) but nothing even remotely concrete as she was drunk at the time. Anyway she text back saying "Yeah alright, just let me know when x" which sounds positive but now my paranoid brain is going "BUT WHAT IF SHE THINKS IT'S A GROUP OUTING?", "WHAT IF SHE SAID YES TO BE POLITE? SHE CAN HARDLY SAY NO TO A FRIEND WHEN FACED WITH SUCH A VAGUE QUESTION" "WHAT IF SHE SAID YES BUT DOESN'T REALLY GET WHAT YOU MEAN?" etc etc..

Kinda kicking myself for texting her big time. I wanna just ignore it but now she's said "yes" I'm curious. No way in hell am I asking her straight cause it'd make things a bit weird on outings with the tiny circle of friends if she said noooooooooooo. Anyway that ramble went on for far too long...

Today I hope to use my empty house to film some more things for Sorry Mum. I wanted to go to the beach but it's pretty overcast :(

Edited by SPAMBOT4000

Well, just pretend it's a friendly night out with her this time. That way you can always deny any deeper interest if necessary, yet she also knows you like her, which may eventually lead somewhere.

Anyway, if anyone remembers my Matrix trench coat that I spent a lot of money on and which was tailored to my measurements ... Well, I just found out that the shoulders are actually a bit too wide, especially compared to the waist, and since what has been seen can never be unseen, I can't stop focussing on how stupid I think it looks. I know I'm probably the only one who'll ever even notice it, but it buggers the heck out of me. Should have quadruple-checked those measurements ... *somewhat annoyed smiley*

Went through to see my accomodation for next year today. Looks a pretty nice place, a little farther from the main campus than I would like but theres a shuttle bus there for those lazy / rainy days :) Also went to see my cousin while I was through in Glasgow.

Friend bailed on our plans for this evening though :( So it will be just me and you tonight KNEEE!

Edit: Just me or is Facebook down?

Nevermind, its working again

Edited by Gizmo

Hm, Facebook works fine for me, but N-E was incredibly unresponsive earlier today. It's fine now, though.

EDIT: Right, NOW Facebook isn't working for me and a friend of mine, either.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane
Automerged Doublepost

Edit: Just me or is Facebook down?

Nevermind, its working again

It's still not working for me.

It just cut out for me while I was tagging my new photos. Sluts and trannies.

Its been iffy all day, I'll laugh if they are trying to update it again.

Today has been a day of nothing, I finally got the chance to come home, just to dogsit for the weekend. Sat playing Pokemon and waiting for the boy to text.

Ah the simple life.

Off out tonight to some club for my girlfriends' friends' birthday (I think). Then tomorrow, barbecue, and heavy drinking with teh best budz who are back from uni for the weekend. Sweet deal!

FB being funny, can't be bothered.

Days been alright. Spent much of the afternoon on DIRT 2, finding it more enjoyable than the original. Out tonight for a few (i say a few, more like until i can't take it no more)

FB being funny, can't be bothered.

Days been alright. Spent much of the afternoon on DIRT 2, finding it more enjoyable than the original. Out tonight for a few (i say a few, more like until i can't take it no more)

FB not working for me at all... Page not found. :hmm:

Just had lots of (or too much) Chinese leftovers for dinner. Always makes me feel better. If only for an hour or so.

Managed to do 1600 words today (that's nothing, I know, I can't write) and hope to maybe get to 2500. Pretty much done 17,000 so far, yay.

Mom and I are home alone so we're gonna dig out Wii Fit or something. Work off that Chinese food fat. Well not really but we can pretend it does yes?