NEurope

I love CEX as a store, but all you have to do is look at the employees. Most of them are complete idiots, half of them don't even do the job they were paid for because they seem to have no system whatsoever.

No wonder there's always such a fucking queue.

Haha, yes. This. The people in CEX think they are king of the fucking hill. Most of them just stand around trying to look like hipsters and talk about obscure movies that nobody else has ever heard of. While waiting in the (epic) queue you always seem to be able to count at least 5 staff members not doing anything.

And the people who sell there are idiots anyway. On average you can get double what they'll offer you for a mobile phone elsewhere, and even if you take credit, whatever you buy would be about half the price on ebay.

Haha, yes. This. The people in CEX think they are king of the fucking hill. Most of them just stand around trying to look like hipsters and talk about obscure movies that nobody else has ever heard of. While waiting in the (epic) queue you always seem to be able to count at least 5 staff members not doing anything.

And the people who sell there are idiots anyway. On average you can get double what they'll offer you for a mobile phone elsewhere, and even if you take credit, whatever you buy would be about half the price on ebay.

Got a couple of mates who work in one of them nearby, they always complain on their facebooks and shit how they hate it as they have to deal with customers. Now, these are some genuinely all right guys, but I've told them its the customer who has to deal with them, they can't seem to work out the fact there's a genuine reason why it's such a 'pain' to deal with the customers, its because the customers are at wits end with them.

But there's beauty in the fact people are stupid enough to sell them stuff, because you can get rare games for damn cheap. I got Skies of Arcadia and Tales of Symphonia from them recently for £24 total, sold them both on ebay and got about £70 back.

That and it's brilliant swarming the shop with 2 copies of a game that they buy a lot for when an obscure sells it ridiculously cheap. Oh Prof. Layton, that was a hilarious day.

Agreed, they aren't always as cheap as they seem either, for example I was after a playstation 2 memory card, I got it over half price at gamestation, CEX wanted £14 and gamestation gladly gave me one for £5.

Today I'm a little bit annoyed, waking up to housemate having loud sex on very loud bed, just grr. I'm glad I'll be leaving this god damn creaky house soon. I keep worrying about living with this new guy, Andy, but then I realise he can't be any worse than how I feel about living in this house haha >:)

Pff, at least housemates are young. It's more disturbing when it's your 50 year old landlady upstairs.

Pff, at least housemates are young. It's more disturbing when it's your 50 year old landlady upstairs.

One is in her 30's the other is in her 40's and cons the landlord into thinking she's 28, the same lady also has two surnames, (not using them together) so thats two counts of fraud. Always fun.

:grin:

My parents might be splitting up. Is it wrong that I'm not too bothered by this?

Yes and No. It also depends on how old you are and if you are living with either or both of them at the moment.

Yes and No. It also depends on how old you are and if you are living with either or both of them at the moment.

No I'm at uni (so only live with them during the holidays). I'm also the youngest so nobody else is either.

My parents might be splitting up. Is it wrong that I'm not too bothered by this?

It's probably because these days it's a pretty normal thing.

Anyway, a few interesting things for me today.

Some people at work got a southern fried chicken meal. Included in that was "lamb ribs", and I bravely accepted the bag. When I opened it it looked discussing, but I still tried a few bites before throwing them. I tasted nothing like lamb and I'm pretty sure that the ribs are too large and too straight for a lamb. I wouldn't be surprised if they were human.

I also had an order at work for a large amount of red faux leather, for a sofa and bed that would be used in a "film production". I found it fairly suspicious so I did some research. My suspicious were partially correct. The only bit that was incorrect was that I didn't expect it to be a transsexual film of that kind.

Today has been SATANIC.

Went to Iceland needing some butter (a long way to travel for mere butter I know), see Bertolli in the fridge and I'm all nostalgia thinking "Ah my good ol nan used to make some decent sandwiches back when this was called Olivio or some bollocks", so I buy it.

Make me a sandwich snack, knife in butter, butter to bread. Hold the fuck up. This shit is spreading. It is actually fucking spreading.

Convinced this is advanced witch craft, I throw an entire litre of holy water over it and throw it at the anti christ himself, my gay house mate Mikey. I'm thinking of calling for an excorsism just incase.

Events in this story have been highly dramatised. Debug Mode is not Christian, does not believe homosexuals are the anti Christ and did not waste good Bertolli, instead, put it back in the fridge after cumming buckets and went on to enjoy his sandwich.

had a decent day myself. Student finance = pretty much sorted, and thus I can expect to see a nice few grand plopping into my account within the next two weeks - half will go on rent, some on booze, fast cars and girls, and the rest I'll just squander.

I've turned my keyboard sensitivity right down, so the scrolling conundrum only occurs infrequently now.

Speaking of conundrums - I think the countdown girl is too hot for this world. MMMMMMMMM!

Today has been pretty awesome.

Went and chatted about my final project of the year, my friend in the group calls me a god send as I've managed to chill out the other guy in the group, he was trying to be very controlling, until I stepped in *wafts cape*

Went to town to find out prices for trading in a Wii and a lg monitor. CEX offered me £50 for the wii, if it was properly boxed and then £30 if not, £13 for a basically brand new lg monitor, I almost cried. GAME luckily offered £90 instore credit without the box and £70 cashback. Yay!

I was planning to sell it to GAME, but a friend popped onto facebook ten minutes ago and offered me £150 with all the games and will pick it up tomorrow. Now to just find somebody to buy my lg monitor and then I can buy a new/ bigger one!! :)

Now to write another 1000 words for my essay and start cleaning my room.

No I'm at uni (so only live with them during the holidays). I'm also the youngest so nobody else is either.

I'd say no, I was about 13 when my split and oddly it didn't upset me as much as I thought it might. I use to worry all the time when they argued that it might lead them to split. After it happened I wasn't really that bothered, I suppose it helped a lot that they got on better with each other after they split.

Ugh..done no work today! Went into college this morning to use their printer...spent a good 40 mins getting all the images, only to find they were out of black ink..so then decided I may as well just deal with life and do something else. Thought about drawing in churches as my observational drawing starting point, so said I was gonna do that. Walked home first, planning to have lunch then go, but I never did. I wish I just had. Should've just gone straight from college.

Bertolli...

Bertolli is definitely the best spread, I hate it when I have to use anything different.

Busy day for me, have been in meetings with our US equivalents all day and soon we're going out for dinner/drinks with them. Same again tomorrow. All going well so far and they seem like pretty decent guys. I think some good opportunities will come out of this so I'm happy.

Lurpak is pretty awesome if it'll fucking spread. Give me marg any day.

Lurpak is pretty awesome if it'll fucking spread. Give me marg any day.

Quite literally nothing beats Lurpak. The god of spreads.

Lurpak + Poppy Seed Bloomer is of course, the behemoth of yeast based snacks.

Whooooooo just got some good news! Dissertation has been delayed from May 7 to May 17! Extra time to work! =D

Big load off my shoulders right now. Means I can spend a bit more time on my illustrations too. Phewww. ^_____^

Aaaand I just fell off my bed whilst on the phone! Now I'm in pain ;_;

I wish I had a bigger oven. My pizza won't fit in so I have to cut it in half. It just doesn't cook as well.

I wish I had a bigger oven. My pizza won't fit in so I have to cut it in half. It just doesn't cook as well.

Do you often have to cut it in half to fit it in?

Do you often have to cut it in half to fit it in?

No I usually cut her in half when I force it in.

No I usually cut her in half when I force it in.

Is it really a good idea to cut blow up dolls?