NEurope

I had a really awesome day.

Went to lessons, got good feedback for team project.

The course leader and director of the uni. studio basically told me and this other programmer to apply because she wants us.

Awesome.

Then randomly went for some food and ended up going drinking for 8 hours.

Which was... fun.

The first time I've done that since starting uni.

Came back and spoke to the girlfriend on Skype for an hour or so.

Now I can't sleep and I'm doing some mooooooodelling.

My girlfriend has just gone to bed.

Before me.

Now, this always happens... but now she's five hours behind this makes me wonder if I need to sort out my sleeping pattern...

OF COURSE THERE WILL BE....(im already thinking of a pokemon/mario themed tier to the cake...)[/b]

YESSS!!!

We'll need a less serious cake for the stripper to jump out of.

cake.png

How was my day? I guess you could say it was life-changing :D

greg proposed

i said yes...

i'm happy :D..

Congratulations, and celebrations.

The first N-E wedding?

There should be a live stream imo.

Definitely.

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. FML.

Congrats by the way.

Lolzaraptor.

I am totally going to get a massive frilly hat and upstage the bride.

Then this:

Oh my god thats amazing. Can I be the dude playing the banjo.

Also is that real....if so thats awful. The bride is literally the only one who's hurt. She must hate Little Miss Muchas-Hip-Swing now.

Congrats on the engagement Buttons and Nando :)

Out of interest how long have you been together? A live stream defo has to happen.

4 and a half years :D....

ever since i was a lil 16 year old...

Congrats MBAM! and / nando / :D Excellent news.

And congrats to you to Gizmo :)

congrats magic buttons and nando, it all goes downhill from here though :).

My day well I'm stuck here in work all weekend and the line isnt even running, so I will be spending my time walking aroung pretending to clean for 12 and a half hours for 4 days, fun fun FUN!!

How was my day? I guess you could say it was life-changing :D

greg proposed

i said yes...

i'm happy :D..

Congratulations! It's good to know that you've been together a while; some people I know have proposed after a ridiculously short amount of time and let's just say oh noes.

I'm sure you'll be very happy together!

OF COURSE THERE WILL BE....(im already thinking of a pokemon/mario themed tier to the cake...)

mario-wedding-cake.jpg

Congratulations btw!

I prefer this one;

es40zr.jpg2qcld0x.jpg

2lw0svq.jpgsmedqw.jpg

And while we're at it. Naaaaah nah nah nah nah nah nah na! Cakemari Demacy!

katamaricake.jpg

Edited by Ashley

Those cakes are wicked. I'd try and do my wedding so much geekier if I could go back, but the wife would probs veto it anyways.

Many congrats MBAM and Nando. soag lies - it gets better. :heh:

Edited by Mr_Odwin

I got the results from my Pure Maths collection (the exam I sat last week).

I got 63%, which is a 2.1! Really surprised, because I was hoping for a mark in the 40%'s (you had to get 30% to pass). I came 4th best in the year!

(That said, the best result was 96%, which I'm wailing and pulling out my cheveux blancs at. Too terrifying.)

Ergo, I'm going out with my 4th year friends tonight to get hammered.

I feel poor and I haven't felt that in aaaaages. We had a plasterer in on Monday and he's taken all my money in exchange for like 6 hours of his time. I have £12 to last until Monday. Perhaps that's fine for some but you get used to just spending whenever you like.

So the last few days have involved fewer sandwiches bought at work, reduced chocolate consumption, and general thriftiness. Tonight I will try to convince the wife that American style cookies from Sainburys are a necessity.

I feel poor and I haven't felt that in aaaaages. We had a plasterer in on Monday and he's taken all my money in exchange for like 6 hours of his time. I have £12 to last until Monday. Perhaps that's fine for some but you get used to just spending whenever you like.

So the last few days have involved fewer sandwiches bought at work, reduced chocolate consumption, and general thriftiness. Tonight I will try to convince the wife that American style cookies from Sainburys are a necessity.

Heh we had a plasterer in here too, except he's been here from Monday to Friday (he just left). The house is a big mess, and everything is covered in white dust. Fun times. =P

Smarties Cookies are better/more necessary.

This post is a lie. I'll be heading for double choc chip or oatmeal and raisin.

Heh we had a plasterer in here too, except he's been here from Monday to Friday (he just left). The house is a big mess, and everything is covered in white dust. Fun times. =P

The mess is uncool, and the dust is often so fine that it goes straight through a vacuum cleaner. My lungs are not happy with me.

The mess is uncool, and the dust is often so fine that it goes straight through a vacuum cleaner. My lungs are not happy with me.

We luckily covered up our sofa, but all the rest has a white layer on it. We vacuumed but it didn't help much no. =P

Will be a while before our house is clean again I think, haha.

As for your lungs, would opening a window help a bit with that? I know it's not the ideal temperature for something like that, but some fresh air might help no?

We've had windows open during the day - it's getting better but it'll take a few days to settle to normality.

Plaster dust is a nightmare. I still have it on the nooks and crannies of my fiesta from when my dad didn't have a van.

My parents when they had their bathroom done changed the flooring in the hallway because of the mess the plasterer had made (basically the plastic sheeting he brought and laid sratched the floor and then dust ontop just wouldn't come out).

I've been in bed most of today, hoping that if I watched films and did nothing that my cold would go away, but alas its even worse so I'm going out in the rain soon to go and buy some food.

Despite the problems our builders have given us over the past month redoing our toilet and bathroom, their plastering and tidyness has been very good. They laid down a lot of sheeting and made a point to hoover up each night after they left. Only real mess the made was coming into the house but that cant really be helped with all the snow and grit around while they were working.

Well this man put down a lot of plastic too (and we did some ourselves as well), but we have an open house so parts that weren't covered up got all dirty. Plus the plastic on the floor didn't help much, you still had to cross over it, meaning you'd take all the dust with you through the house. =P

But anyway, mom and I just had a massive cleaning session throughout the house, and I think we got it cleaned up pretty nicely. Also moved the cabinets, drawers, tv etc. back into place, so it looks a bit more normal again around here. =)

(Somewhat late) congrats to MBAndo!

So I submitted my dissertation today, after much frenzied work over the last week. I'm still not entirely happy with a little bit of it, but it'll have to do now. And yay now it's done - I've been working on it for about 6 months now...