NEurope

This is the fb message;

Buffy 25 January at 19:22

Slagging me off about my face and how I look. Have u took a good fucking look in the mirror?

Joe 25 January at 19:23

Sorry but do I know you? I think you must have the wrong person.

Buffy 25 January at 19:26

No, I don't think so Sam!

Does this ring any bells. MoogleViaper?

"Nice tits. Face isn't that great though. How old is she?"

Buffy 25 January at 19:28

Really uncool. U should think next time u want to be so nasty about someones appearence, and have a good think about yourself!

Joe 25 January at 19:31

Well I'm sorry about that. But that post was over a year old. If I hadn't have just searched for it I wouldn't have even known I ever said it. I can only apologise.

Buffy 25 January at 19:33

Well it doesn't matter when the post was done. Comments like that can still hurt and upset someone, but thanks for the apology!

Edited by Ashley

Girls are weird.

Yeah felt like crap this morning, continously getting told I might have a chest infection, must ring doctors tomorrow so I can find out. Last night was just awful, no sleep whatsoever.

Otherwise I'm generally alright.

Hahahahahha you were a lot more leniant than I would have been if she said that.

I'd imagine it would have gone something like this;

"WTF, its a compliment....I said you have nice tits."

Actually probably not. But it would have been bad.

She's probably still reading this forum to see how you react.

Hi, funny woman. You wouldn't have been offended if you hadn't read it in the first place! Think about that. Whoever told you to come here and read it -- THEY wanted you to be offended. They wanted to see you insulted because they don't have the balls (irony) to tell you that's how THEY feel.

This is the fb message;

Buffy 25 January at 19:22

Slagging me off about my face and how I look. Have u took a good fucking look in the mirror?

Joe 25 January at 19:23

Buffy 25 January at 19:26

No, I don't think so Sam!

Buffy 25 January at 19:28

Really uncool. U should think next time u want to be so nasty about someones appearence, and have a good think about yourself!

Joe 25 January at 19:31

Well I'm sorry about that. But that post was over a year old. If I hadn't have just searched for it I wouldn't have even known I ever said it. I can only apologise.

Buffy 25 January at 19:33

Well it doesn't matter when the post was done. Comments like that can still hurt and upset someone, but thanks for the apology!

I'm scared to post how I'd reply just in case I get random adds and messages.

Edited by Ashley

Hi, funny woman. You wouldn't have been offended if you hadn't read it in the first place! Think about that. Whoever told you to come here and read it -- THEY wanted you to be offended. They wanted to see you insulted because they don't have the balls (irony) to tell you that's how THEY feel.

I'm guessing it was rok on some personal vendetta. That man needs to grow up.

She's probably still reading this forum to see how you react.

I'm glad someone said it!

How has she not realised that Cockhead (lol - I'm mature) was the one posting her picture and then telling her about it.

That's not a friend.

That's just a freak.

Anyway, I can't seem to find this image or person.

Someone find this ugly woman for us to laugh at?

How has she not realised that Cockhead (lol - I'm mature) was the one posting her picture and then telling her about it.

That's not a friend.

That's just a freak.

Yes please/ I want to see the tits or GTFO.

Hmm, she's a bit rubbish for judging you based on a comment you made a year ago. People change. You could've been an arsehole a year ago and changed in that time. You weren't an arsehole though, I think you were ok. I think. I dunno, I might search for more posts to find out! Haha.

Ignore her. Don't think anymore of it. Although, if you're going to have your stuff posted online, you should be prepared for negative feedback. Not everyone is going to like your face. :heh:

That's not a friend.

That's just a freak.

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14987&page=111 :)

This is the fb message;

[redacted] 25 January at 19:22

[redacted] 25 January at 19:23

[redacted] 25 January at 19:26

No, I don't think so [redacted]!

[redacted] 25 January at 19:28

[redacted] 25 January at 19:31

[redacted] 25 January at 19:33

lol, shallow bint. Trying to lecture you for being degrading when s/he poses half naked like a complete slut.

Edited by Supergrunch

"I'm not. I'm asking a man her age."

Ah, you legend.

And yeah, she's an fugly tart.

If you're going to degrade yourself... well, that's too opinionated...

But if you're going to put yourself in the public eye like (because she was supposedly in the Star - classy by the way) on something based on physical looks; don't cry when someone says something negative.

Whore.

I'd sausage her buns. If you know what I'm saying.

To clarify, I'm saying I'd stick my penis between her breasts.

One of Rokhed's friends just added me on msn and fb and sent me a message about how I said she wasn't that good looking in the hot peeps thread, after rok posted a picture of her, in october 2008.

That, my friend, is fucking classic. : peace:

Most probably stimulated by 39 years of living in a society which hates the idea of his fundamental identity.

Most probably stimulated by 39 years of living in a society which hates the idea of his fundamental identity.

Or you know, the fact he turned out to be a bit of a douche.

Or you know, the fact he turned out to be a bit of a douche.

Yeah that too, but anyone with any sort of empathic capabilities should be able to see that having lived a life where everyone hates what you are can seriously fuck you up.

Yeah that too, but anyone with any sort of empathic capabilities should be able to see that having lived a life where everyone hates what you are can seriously fuck you up.

a lot of people are disgusted by what I am, and I'm not a nasty piece of work.

I'm pretty sure nobody here hated him for being a crossdresser or whatever, we hated him (and he got banned for) being an asshole to other people.

Yeah, we all hated him because he was a douche. He was a douche because there was obviously deep internal strife.

I'm saying that being on the receiving end of hate his whole life is partly the reason for him being so fucked up.

It just staggers me that no one will admit that transphobia is a problem.

Fair enough if you have your reserves about the concept of trans, and are skeptical about the whole affair, but to flat out deny that everyone you know being disgusted by the very idea of your identity wouldn't have any affect on your mental stability is just flawed.

Yeah, we all hated him because he was a douche. He was a douche because there was obviously deep internal strife.

I'm saying that being on the receiving end of hate his whole life is partly the reason for him being so fucked up.

It just staggers me that no one will admit that transphobia is a problem.

Fair enough if you have your reserves about the concept of trans, and are skeptical about the whole affair, but to flat out deny that everyone you know being disgusted by the very idea of your identity wouldn't have any affect on your mental stability is just wrong.

Was he hated all his life, though? For years before his change, he didn't seem to be someone that was hated. He posted about his regular days and stuff and they never seemed out of the ordinary. Except that he had some of disability so he couldn't work? That's all I remember. He definitely never posted about constantly being hated. If I'm wrong about that, then I apologise.

However, as Raining said, the problems came from his change. Not from his change in appearance. But his change in attitude. There were maybe a small handful who resented his appearance, but they were outweighed by those who just thought "ok, you do what you want to do, that's ok." His change in attitude was far, far more of a problem than the change in his appearance. Ironically, to me, his new persona seemed more of a front than the one he claimed he created for most of his life. It didn't seem real. That's my own opinion.

I'm sure he was troubled. But, I think you'd be giving him far too much of an easy ride if you said that it was the sole reason of why he acted the way he did. I don't think he was quite the victim you think he is.

Just to make it clear, I like(d) the guy. But, I did not like his aggressiveness. I think he loved causing trouble and being the centre of attention. Which, is not something I associated with him beforehand.

I can't say actually, they made me sign a bunch of stuff saying that they'd shit in my bed if I did.

Although people were shouting, "Get to da chopper!"

Which reminded me of you and your lame quotes.

My quotes are anything but.

But weird to know that people at Team 17 [?] are shouting things like that.

Chairdriver I appreciate your recent astrophy of the dimensions of 'T' but Rokhed was more than just a dude who dressed up because he wanted to be a woman, or whatever - he was a guy who went out of his way to demand attention for it, and if anything he portrayed the entire transgendered 'world' as a massively self-involved, selfish, self-obsessed, self self self sort of place.

We never disliked him for who he was, just a) that he thrusted it down our throats so often and b) that he would stretch the rules, also c) that while he would demand more 'open-mindedness' he would, at the same time, entirely object to different points of view.

Or something.