NEurope

Honestly, what did you expect. I mean, look around you. It's a Nintendo Forum. On the Internet. Sheesh.Yes although the idea of going most of the way to work on a non-work day is distressing.

You're right, it was naive of me to think anyone could follow a simple instruction or request.

Hmm the concept of a Nintendo Forum elsewhere intrigues me...

They could have a Nintendo open public space in the middle of a Roman city.

Phew, thanks Wikipedia, that could've been embarrassing.

You're right, it was naive of me to think anyone could follow a simple instruction or request.

Oh behalf of all men, I apologise for the boob talk.

Similarly, I also apologise fully for Dannyboy of Daneland.

On Friday I ended up in a club with some fat guy with his arm round me calling me a hippy and singing the black eyed Peas song TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT with him because he looked like one of those drunks that could switch at any moment and if I didn't sing he would crush my tiny Coolness bones. :D

My day was like a swirling dream. Firstly There's a cake on my boot. What that means I don't know it's like a sign from the Gods that my life is to sweet or I needed to buy cakes or something!

Equally in the bizarre foods department I went out to get some Rocking cereal today and ended up with curiously cinnamon things. Not as nice as they sound. I thought they might have a cinnamon graham thing going on but they did not!

Having a bit of a munch on a couple as a snack is fine but when you add milk the cinnamon dust comes off way to readily leaving you with a disappointing taste and extremely dusty bowl. :p

In other news taking us into a sideways scenario I've been watching One Piece as well which was most Joyous and rekindled belief in myself that I have good Ideas so I wrote about 200 more words of my story is 1700+ words now. :yay: slowly but surely. Coming to a bookstore near you 2037! :grin:

As I type this my penguin is in a sideways position. He is probably hungry I'll have to feed him in a minute. :) and myself need to finish them cinnamon things.

Vampire Weekend continues to sex me up like an oldman or whatever the appropraite phrase is. that is all.

Nice to see Selby win the Masters, my stepdad won't be pleased. He practically knocks one out over O'Sullivan whenever he plays.

There's a "big night out" next week, and I'm thinking of dressing stunningly. Something akin to the outfit at 4:26 of this video (and also in the still before you press play):

One of my friends is a really good sewer (she makes loads of her own clothes), and I'm thinking of paying her to sew stuff onto a catsuit-esque thing I saw in this crazyweird clothes shop today.

Probably will fail epically, but I just love the idea of trying.

Do it, do it well.

--

So I decided to dye my hair back to the normal brown cause I hate having blood-coloured hair, and after spending an hour+ doing it all, come out the shower...and it's the same as before. Though it's left me with some fetching ginger roots. Great.

Do it, do it well.

--

So I decided to dye my hair back to the normal brown cause I hate having blood-coloured hair, and after spending an hour+ doing it all, come out the shower...and it's the same as before. Though it's left me with some fetching ginger roots. Great.

Do it once more, with feeling.

I have a thing of hair bleach sitting and waiting for me, I'm tempted to just have a go, though I know I can't do it properly by myself. I might dye a little bit tonight to see what happens.

There's a cake on my boot.

Apparently today is the most depressing day of the year. Enjoy it folks! I'd imagine mine is going to be largely average. However finding out that today is the most depressing day of the year was done so in a jolly manner thanks to The Boy Least Likely To's blog;

next year i think i might start celebrating it just in case it's not so nice. it might cheer everyone up. i could send cards to my friends with pictures of sad puppies on wishing them a happy most depressing day of the year. and i could give them depressing presents, like a copy of 'unknown pleasures' or a bunch of dead flowers or something. and we could have fancy dress parties where people had to come as an icon of misery, like morrissey or eeyore or geoffrey palmer and put black balloons up everywhere. and then we could sit around and comfort eat, listening to miserable songs like 'waiting round to die' by townes van zandt. except i don't really find sad songs depressing. i love listening to 'waiting round to die'. i think it actually makes me happy. i've started thinking about the mixtape i'll have to make for my most depressing day of the year party. i'd have to put 'blue hat for a blue day' by nick heyward on it and 'heaven knows i'm miserable now' by the smiths, and some colourfield and some leonard cohen. and 'rainy days and mondays' by the carpenters and 'glad to be unhappy' by the mamas and papas. i think it sounds fun.

Had an odd dream last night. A load of us (few hundred?) were sent to this huge school to act out something. You know when schools send students on activity days or whatever and there are people on hand to help? That was us. I forget most of it except it went on for hours and we became bored. Had to go to some classroom to do some finishing off and we all wanted to leave. Then we had to sit outside on this huge field with hills while someone gave us a talk but it was all muddy. One of the teachers threw some mud at some of us to liven things up and then Eliza Dushku and I had a little mud fight. Odd.

Edited by Ashley

Most depressing day of the year? Think that gives me an excuse to skip class today? =P

Yeah, I'm not in school at the moment. I slept horribly (again) so I decided to stay in bed longer, until about half an hour ago. And now I just can't be arsed to go to school so I'm just staying home. I know the teachers will hate me for this but oh well!

I wonder if calling it "the most depressing day of the year" adds to the depression, and if we simply stopped calling it that, things would improve vastly and it would lose its title.

I don't think it adds much, because most people don't know about it. Its just a 'formula' based upon christmas dept, time until next christmas, the weather, the short days, the fact Eastenders is on etc etc that apparently means the 3rd Monday of January is the most depressing day of the year.

This month has gone really quickly, didnt even realise that its my Birthday next week. Need to figure out what to get my mum for hers, might go for a DS game as I just gave her my original DS.

This is undoubtedly the earliest I've gotten up without actually "needing" to ever - I only have a lecture at noon, as this is my revision week. As, however, I am not a morning person, I'm not doing any revision until I've woken myself up a bit, which will achieved by strolling to the student Mecca that is Tesco. I have plans for a stir fry tonight, and whilst typing this I realised I've forgotten to put noodles on the list - this could end badly...

I wonder if calling it "the most depressing day of the year" adds to the depression, and if we simply stopped calling it that, things would improve vastly and it would lose its title.

I can imagine positive thinking would help, yes.

Last couple of days have been abit of a mind blag, did uni work friday, got it all in. Applied for a job and got a call back the next day.

This job at cineworld amuses me muchly, not because of the job, but because somebody at work applied for it to, given he hasn't even got a call he keeps going round telling people he's leaving, which is stupid if he doesn't get the interview like I have.

Been playing wow alot again with my uni friends, doing triple xp, its actually quite fun and a good chance to catch up with them.

DRINKING TIMEEEE, well later. I is excited.

It's been a sore day. Had physio first thing on my knee and I swear german people have no comprehension of pain. I'm sitting there almost going blue in an attempt to act manly as she bends my leg into places shouldn't be and she then decides to ask me if that's comfortable. I probably should have said no like but I had to keep some man points. On a good note though, she said my range of motion has increased which means I'm recovering a little quicker. Should now be around 5-6 weeks.

And as I type this, a song called sympathy comes on.

My face hurts.

Managed to bite all the way along my left cheek in my sleep the other night, effectively turning it in to a wholly accurate denture mold for several teeth. Swelling and ulcurs ahoy.

fnnuugghh.

Harsh stuff dan, I'm just getting over that now - most unpleasant.

Been t'uni, picked up finance form, found out my graduate account only lasts 3 years so I'm going to be getting charged 1.4 interest (or something like that) which is effectively £20 a month. Forgot to ask them what happens when the overdraft is maxed out - I'm guessing the due amount keeps increasing but any money I put in won't be available for me to take out. Time to move all transactions to my new account methinks!

Got a bottle of cider so I'm going to live up to my reputation for another day.

Girls can't catch, but boy they can sure look pretty trying.

Most depressing day of the year? Think that gives me an excuse to skip class today? =P

Yeah, I'm not in school at the moment. I slept horribly (again) so I decided to stay in bed longer, until about half an hour ago. And now I just can't be arsed to go to school so I'm just staying home. I know the teachers will hate me for this but oh well!

I had a really crap nights sleep too, went to bed before 12 and I just couldn't sleep, just as I felt myself falling my tv turned itself off (sleep timer ftw) and it woke me up. Managed to fall asleep around 2:30, which was crap because I had to get up at 8:30 for my driving lesson. That went meh, I should be at the stage of tidying it all up but I keep making stupid mistakes.

On the plus side I am meeting up with friends tonight for a few drinks in town, though the plan is a bit sketchy at the minute. I can't be the only one who finds going out after 8 or 9 just a bit odd. I guess it's because I live on the edge of town and it's a mission to get anywhere without public transport at that time.

Went to college, handed shit, did my presentation/talk, then came howm to start taking photos/drawing of what I'm doing. Excitement!

Found out today redundancy isn't actually confirmed to be 1 month for each year we've been there, but could be 1 week for each yeah. (I swear they told us it was 1 month but meh.) But they havn't decided yet. So I've got no reason whatsoever to believe they'd pick the higher amount.

So that was good news. And it was generally a shitty day at work.

But my mate booked off time for a holiday which made me happy, I've just got to organise it now which is the hard part. Cos of stuff. Etc. Blehm.

Also headache so thats good too. :)

My day hasn't been depressing at all. Had an odd, yet nice dream this morning. And after my excercise at the weekend, I'm feeling hopeful for losing some poundage.

Fuck all the miserable bastards, I'm positively smashing.