N-Europe

what did Jay do? etc etc. If either of them want to share the details they will.

He's pretty much expressed an intention to share more. I don't believe he expects us all to blame him on such limited information.

[i could be wrong Jay, either way my heart still beats for you.]

Guest Jordan
I was talking more about the "ooh wheres Nightwolf, what is she up to? why has she left? what are the details? what did Jay do?" etc etc. If either of them want to share the details they will.

Ashley... Let the people gossip. It's not doing any harm. Besides, it is really shit when someone just doesn't say what happens. I mean, its like a conversational cock block or something.

Ashley... Let the people gossip. It's not doing any harm. Besides, it is really shit when someone just doesn't say what happens. I mean, its like a conversational cock block or something.

Ooooh classic. I've not used that in ages. Thanks for reminding me.

Guest Jordan

Urgh, the ups and downs...

I had a talk to "the guy". To be honest, I was glad it was him rather than some arsehole and at least they didn't sleep together or something. I feel like a bit of a cunt right now. One day at a time I guess. I do still love her, so much. I would actually take my own life if that's what she wanted. For all the shit she used to give me, I didn't care. I'm a fucking push over I guess.

Ah well, tomorrow is another day... I need to chill out and play Mass Effect.

I do still love her, so much. I would actually take my own life if that's what she wanted.

Jordan I want this to come out in the nicest way possible. Sort. it. out.

You either a) don't need to say that on here. b) need to not be so miserable, especially not THAT miserable. She is a girl and yes she's obviously special to you. But to have said something about suicide because of her if pretty sad.

I don't even care what response I get to this. Maybe just keep some things to yourself? A couple of your posts regarding Letty haven't really been needed. If you really loved her so much why are you posting stuff on here that you know is going to hurt her or at least bother her?

Guest Jordan

I don't even care what response I get to this. Maybe just keep some things to yourself? A couple of your posts regarding Letty haven't really been needed. If you really loved her so much why are you posting stuff on here that you know is going to hurt her or at least bother her?

Because not once since we broke up has she even bothered to reach out to me and see how I was. Not once. She shattered my life and now i'm expected to pick up the pieces on my own? A little harsh maybe?

Jordan I want this to come out in the nicest way possible. Sort. it. out.

You either a) don't need to say that on here. b) need to not be so miserable, especially not THAT miserable. She is a girl and yes she's obviously special to you. But to have said something about suicide because of her if pretty sad.

Glad you got there before I did...my post was gonna be a lot less "nice".

Like he said, man up for God's sake!

Because not once since we broke up has she even bothered to reach out to me and see how I was. Not once. She shattered my life and now i'm expected to pick up the pieces on my own? A little harsh maybe?

Dude it's life for christ's sake - she's not gonna reach out to you, she dumped you. I'm not trying to be harsh but it's the same for everyone. My last girlfriend went off after everything turned into a huge pile of shit, only to then return a couple of months later, tell me that at the time we broke up she'd been pregnant and then had the courtesy to tell me it was aborted without me having any say in it! People are selfish in love, it's a selfish thing!

You don't have to pick the pieces up on your own, that's what you have friends for, to help you afterwards! She's not gonna help you "rebuild" for lack of a much better word, that stage in your life is gone and you need to move on, without her.

Excuse the abrupt language - it's just a little frustrating, coming here and blurting everything out, all this suicidal crap, it's ridiculous! It's happened, the best way to get over it is to get on with it. You will love again, trust me!

Note to Letty: I'm not taking sides or what-not, I'm just trying to say that this sort of personal stuff doesn't belong here!

Edited by Pookiablo
Automerged Doublepost

I say this with total love and compassion for you.

man the fuck up!

You may still have feelings, thats only normal, what you have to do is accept that they arnt shared. you can either sit around moping, crying over your lost love, or you can get on with life.

sounds like you arnt ready to get with anouther girl right now, so learn to love your self abit more. you say going out reminds you of her cos you end up talking about her, so dont talk about her. if you sit agonising over everything that happened then of course your going to get depressed. she gone, you lost her, accept it.

like people say, do outher things then sit and think. video games and exercise are both very good at distracting, as are films with friends, trips to the pub (probly best not to get bloto mind) and just taking pleasure in being alive.

i sympathise that a broken heart hearts like hell, but what your doing right now is torturing yourself. lifes given you lemons, you can either sit and squeeze the juice into your wounds or you can break out the tequila.

Last time I checked [it was some time ago], there were other people on the Earth than Letty. I'm sure there are many who know you and you would consider them within the bonds of friendship. Utilise these people.

None of this is "harsh".

Jordan man, you need to fill that hole in your life with something.

No penis gags.

Invincible mein fruend. Buy teh comic and see the light.

Always advertising that bloody comic! If I didn't know any better, I'd say you worked for their publishers! It's a conspiracy!

I'd have probably killed her by now Jordan......I kid!!!

But in all seriously you moved hundreds of miles away to be there, got a fucking mortgage in the middle of nowhere and you're dropped like a fly. Fuck that shit. I'd be reaching for the nearest Uzi.

In all serious man, it ain't worth killing yourself over. Some of us have been there and it does sound very cliched but there's plenty more out there (maybe not in Shetland though). Now is the time for some drunk rebound sex.

in order to break up the tension... shuush!

i made potato and leek soup yesterday (damn yummy!).. learnt how to make cheese on toast (i kid you not), nando came over today to have said soup and then LEFT... to play snooker and watch football.. i feel so used :( (but he did buy me dr pepper and cookies.. so woo!)

now im gonna tidy my room, find some blue tac.. post my room video aaaaaaand attempt to do some of the 3 essays, 1 portfolio and edit the hell out of my project!

I'd have probably killed her by now Jordan......I kid!!!

But in all seriously you moved hundreds of miles away to be there, got a fucking mortgage in the middle of nowhere and you're dropped like a fly. Fuck that shit. I'd be reaching for the nearest Uzi.

I agree...several people seem to have missed the point that it's not as simple as a dumping; they had sacrificed a lot to make it work, including moving far away and even taking out a mortgage. I can only think that if Letty had known she hadn't loved you for a while, letting you take out/continue with a mortgage is pretty ridiculous. It sounds as if she liberally cut her ties to the entire lifestyle, leaving you very much stuck there.

The best thing to do is to forget about her. If indeed what I just posted is true then she probably isn't worth caring about. I know she's a forum member here, but observing the circumstances I don't see how I could come to a different conclusion. Time is an excellent healer; as the days go by you will gradually forget about her. Attempt to get friends round to play games with you, as I always find this takes my mind off anything else.

Good luck with it.

A thread-rip could would probably be the usual state of play, but to be honest we're all talking about two fellow members and while sharing our problems with each other generally the respected thing to do, we shouldn't be taking sides.

Jordan, my last piece of advice is perhaps harsh; keep it to MSN or another forum that Letty doesn't go on. This is turning into a bit of a soap opera -- where knowing about the Jordan/Letty saga is a piece of entertainment.

Not yet! : peace::heart::heart:

Finally got an article up on Gringo and I's spectacular new blog located here it is awesome and I will be upset if no one reads our posts. :(

I've been checking it daily via your sigs - you need to get more on there!

Today nami tickled my feet to wake me up! It was 2:30 and our landlord had told us to prepare for some flat inquirers at 3... and of course by 4 they still weren't here. Scags.

Got my 4200 microsoft points today! Wahey! Went to town, bought some post-it notes for a soppy gift idea that I have, some selotape. Awesome story :|

Bought two games and three books, and refused to look at my bank account. Got my glasses 'sorted', but an hour later I think this pair is still too tight because MY EAR IS ON FIRE. Manged to get to the record store five minutes after closing time, so I gotta go back in tomorrow for some Zeromancer tickets. Mate Jed is coming up thursday thru monday! Fuck yeah! She's ace. nami's birthday on friday and shorty is taking her to disneyland to the moon... erm, somewhere til sat, and on sat we're gonna actually go to the restaurant downstairs and then rock band/wii-it-up at night woop woop!

I've been checking it daily via your sigs - you need to get more on there!

Awesomez. I think EEVIL is a genius, and my articles are somewhat entertaining, so hopefully it'll be good. :)

(keep up the good work btw, Eevil's post about the Glade advert had me in stitches!)

Same here.

Claire arrived home today. She has got me some freaking sweet pressies including David Off Advenzue and these...I havn't started eating yet but they look like the coolest coolest coolest things ever.

jewels.jpg

Also those peanut butter flavour crisp things...if anyones been to Greece/and stuff you'll know what I mean. Best things ever.

Edited by ReZourceman

Guest Captain Falcon
in order to break up the tension... shuush!

i made potato and leek soup yesterday (damn yummy!).. learnt how to make cheese on toast (i kid you not), nando came over today to have said soup and then LEFT... to play snooker and watch football.. i feel so used :( (but he did buy me dr pepper and cookies.. so woo!)

now im gonna tidy my room, find some blue tac.. post my room video aaaaaaand attempt to do some of the 3 essays, 1 portfolio and edit the hell out of my project!

Now no offence Buttons, but what is there to learn exactly? It's just toast with cheese on it. It's not something you need to learn in the same way no has to teach how to make cheese and crackers.

So...

Hi, first off i guess i should apologize for not reading any of the thread, and just jumping in (blame Raining_again, its her fault =D lol). anyway, normally i would read through a thread before posting.... but damn this one is long, so ill be honest and say i wont even start!

Im Xiviliai, or Xivi for short. My name comes from a demon in Elder Scrolls - Oblivion, i added a silent "i" - havent yet come across anybody else using the same screen name =)

I dont currently own a ds, i gave mine away a few years ago, i signed up here because Raining_again twisted my arm, when that didnt work, she bribed me with cookies... which worked right away, of course!

not entirely sure what else to put for an intro, ill take a flick through the last couple of pages to see whats been going on!

Speak soon perhaps! :yay:

:bowdown:

-Xivi