Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I want to adapt To The Lighthouse into comic form, as it wouldn't translate to film (evidenced by the rubbish film that exists) faithfully, yet it could work in comic form, if it were painted really beautifully.

However, it would feel so pointless...people should just read the book. :P

:o

Ron Howard has confirmed that a movie adaptation of Arrested Development is "going ahead" as planned.

The feature film version of the Fox TV show was announced last year but fans were left concerned about its status after star Michael Cera described the project as "hypothetical".

Speaking to MTV News at Sunday night's Oscars, the sitcom's executive producer insisted that the movie is still happening and is gaining momentum.

"I had a great meeting with [series creator] Mitch [Hurwitz]. Things are going really well. He's writing," said Howard.

Discussing speculation that Cera (George Michael Bluth) is "holding out" on reprising his role, he added: "We've been asked to no longer divulge anything or get into the game of who's in, who's out. People are going to have to see."

Arrested Development aired on Fox from 2003 until 2006.

Life = complete

Hmm considering Hurwitz said he wouldn't begin writting until things were definate, and im sure at some point he/someone has said its all or nothing, I'm guessing Cera is in. They may just give him a relatively small role to work around everything else.

Although George Michael and Maebe have blatantly got to have sex.

night out lastnight was pretty sweet, had some bird grifing me and a mate, but after the observation she must be on her period she pissed off.

made anouther £70 today selling stuff on amazon, though wa out so missed my psp delivery, goingt to town tommorow

also, foubnd out sheep and goats have wierd, rectangular pupils. that was freaky.

Back from a good night of Dubstep! Declined pancakes, and had an in-depth conversation with a friend about her relationship. It's quite hard to give unbiased advice to a girl without sounding like I'm interested in her.

Now! I have a burger to eat and need stuff to watch during.

What's the best way of building your pecs/biceps without doing press-ups?

I think I'm doing press-ups wrong somehow, because I always get a weird rush of blood to my head, and start feeling a bit faint.

Well for one thing pushups work your triceps, not biceps. Your straightening you arm with the weight.

Back from a good night of Dubstep! Declined pancakes, and had an in-depth conversation with a friend about her relationship. It's quite hard to give unbiased advice to a girl without sounding like I'm interested in her.

Now! I have a burger to eat and need stuff to watch during.

Are you? :heh:

Hmmm, I'm not thrilled. Work have stealthily slipped more Saturday shifts onto me. When I started working here it was 1 in 6 weeks....which is fine really, but now they're pissing all over my shop giving me 3 in 8 weeks WTF, including one on the 4th April aka EEVILs birthday, aka Epic Weekend, which I can't be having. They havn't told me we have to work more!

So I wrote this, do you guys think its okay?

Has the amount of Saturdays we have to work changed, as I have not been told this. I was happy working one Saturday every six weeks, but I now look on Total View and I've got three Saturdays within the space of eight weeks, which I am not comfortable with, I believe the contract states "Occasional Saturday shifts"

Please let me know, thanks.

Its an email. Yeah. I've been told maybe I should do it in person....so I think I'll wait till the resource dude comes back.

It sucks though ffs. Don't want this shit. Cos like you get 1 lie in and 1 evening where you don't have work a week if you do that, because instead of working all Saturday and then getting all one day off you do two half days.

Grrrr. Am big cry. If SFIV trading in doesn't end well at lunch this day will have been bad crabs.

Its an email. Yeah. I've been told maybe I should do it in person....so I think I'll wait till the resource dude comes back.

It sucks though ffs. Don't want this shit. Cos like you get 1 lie in and 1 evening where you don't have work a week if you do that, because instead of working all Saturday and then getting all one day off you do two half days.

Grrrr. Am big cry. If SFIV trading in doesn't end well at lunch this day will have been bad crabs.

You may want to remind them that you signed a contract saying you agreed to do one saturday in every six weeks and have yet to sign another contract (unless you have...) or unless you're contract does state it could change without requesting your permission...

You may want to remind them that you signed a contract saying you agreed to do one saturday in every six weeks and have yet to sign another contract (unless you have...) or unless you're contract does state it could change without requesting your permission...

Word. I checked my contract the other day, but can't see anything more specific than "Occasional Saturday" I think I'll have to check again tonight for that change without permission line.

Things = never easy.

Enjoy college life kiddies. Best days evaaar. I just should have worked harder.