Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

How the heck did you spend that much money?

So alot's happened

- found out I'm getting lotsa monies for the birthday

- finding out where I'm living at uni

It's quite scary to actually think if I get this work all done by friday and then a few weeks after that I'll be at uni by september eee.

Can I just ask...wtf is audiosurf?

Audiosurf is an puzzle/rhythm hybrid game created by Invisible Handlebar. Its track-like stages visually mimic the music the player chooses, while the player races across several lanes collecting colored blocks that appear in sync with the music. The player controls a levitating spaceship-like craft similar to those found in F-Zero. The player then maneuvers it down a colorful multi-laned highway, collecting blocks in a manner similar to Klax. The ship is controlled either by a mouse, the arrow keys, the number keys, or a Gamepad.

Audiosurf is an puzzle/rhythm hybrid game created by Invisible Handlebar. Its track-like stages visually mimic the music the player chooses, while the player races across several lanes collecting colored blocks that appear in sync with the music. The player controls a levitating spaceship-like craft similar to those found in F-Zero. The player then maneuvers it down a colorful multi-laned highway, collecting blocks in a manner similar to Klax. The ship is controlled either by a mouse, the arrow keys, the number keys, or a Gamepad.

However, Its almost impossible without a mouse :D

However, Its almost impossible without a mouse :D

haha letty is right.. I tried to play this with a keyboard at the beginning... its hard to say the least.. Mouse movements are far more fluid!

But seriously guys, i'm not a pure gamer by any means, this game has me so well and truly addicted.

It works cause it has that flexibility in that you can use your own tunes!

:yay:

Call his bluff mate, ask for his insurance details aswell and make sure you give him his. It will be his insurance that goes up aswell as yours, did you take photos after it was done?

I'm going to take him down to the garage so we can see how much it will cost. To be fair, I couldn't care less about insurance since I have a special insurance thing since its a company car sort of. His will go up, but his dad is probably just trying to get more money seeing as he already sponges off benefits even though he could get a job and he owns 2 properties.

Oh well. I love my mate so hopefully he won't keep annoying me too much.

Guest Stefkov
and it scrobbles to last.fm!

Say what. It really scrobbles? Well I never.

That game is too good though.

You can play it with a 360 pad aswell but I havn't tried it/won't try it. Mouse works fine.

Today I spent time in the Dark room developing photototoros. The sun was out today, man was it hot. Cooped up on the third floor for 6 hours is not a nice feeling.

I've been wearing polo shirts recently. I <3 polo shirts.

And now after typing this I need to get work done.

I had a land law examt today! finished at 11:30 so I decided to hit the bar with a few friends which I havent seen for a few weeks caus we have been hiding revising and played bit of pool.

Somehow I lost my skill *interesting* skill that I never had Xd

Then I gave my housemate a call and we strolled into central Oxford and did some shopping for summer clothes! came back and chilled in the garden with a coke watching/ sunbathing with family guy!

good times.

Tis a little muggy out, but not bad enough so that i can't get a nights sleep. Thankfully, got an insect repellent thingy so can leave my window open without fear from the little blighters.

Played a few hours on GTA and getting right into the story and loving it very much at the moment. Was hoping to go out, but as there is no-one to go with shall stay in with a movie and a beer.

Well the weather here today has been totally shit (no suprise there!)

It was like, complete Silent Hill style fog the whole day, the bus nearly missed me because of it :(

I then proceeded to hand over my broken motherboard to my computing teacher (sob!) - and later bought a bee costume.

Now Im going to search for food, then play Phantom Hourglass!

Yes you can its in the options!

It scrobbles! Win! :awesome:

I was eating some cereal tonight when half way through i wondered why it was taking so long and realised I was using a Teaspoon to eat it with. :p

This is the second time I have done this!

So tonight i went to some higher edcuation evening at school! which quite interesting. :)