Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My day wasn't bad. I played snooker then walked home in the rain. :)

Looks like my car has been tried to have been broken into :( Theres a gaping hole where the part to put the key in to open the boot is gone. No scratches on the metal or anything near it =/

Bad times :(

Damn it. Don't you just wish you were there when this stuff happens. With a baseball bat.

Looks like my car has been tried to have been broken into :( Theres a gaping hole where the part to put the key in to open the boot is gone. No scratches on the metal or anything near it =/

Bad times :(

Oh, that sucks! Hope it gets fixed soon/the buggers get caught.:(

--

My day was boring! I only had one lessons and then the rest of the day was spent doing bugger all. Sorted out my work experience, which is great and got a little work done.

--

Also, I just got sent a gold card through the post from lovefilm (I just cancelled my subscription) with a free months subscription code on it. Anyone want it?

I watched a documentary that made me cry my eyes out. ='(

Mentally and physically disabled children (some merely blind or deaf) in Bulgaria who are abandoned in institutions, where they just sit or lay on their bed all day long, with nothing to do (they never even go outside). They barely get anything to eat and are so thin you could snap their bones (one girl had a broken leg and no one did anything about it).

They are basically left to die there. =(

I watched a documentary that made me cry my eyes out. ='(

Mentally and physically disabled children (some merely blind or deaf) in Bulgaria who are abandoned in institutions, where they just sit or lay on their bed all day long, with nothing to do (they never even go outside). They barely get anything to eat and are so thin you could snap their bones (one girl had a broken leg and no one did anything about it).

They are basically left to die there. =(

We had a documentary like that on over here back in november/december time. Maybe it was the same one? It was horrible. You wouldnt even treat animals like that.

We had a documentary like that on over here back in november/december time. Maybe it was the same one? It was horrible. You wouldnt even treat animals like that.

Think it's the same one, "Bulgaria's Abandoned Children" by the BBC. Seriously, I don't get how the people who are supposed to take care of these children don't seem to care at all about anything. =(

*sad now*

Having a gig-in-a-house night round ours. Kind of an open night evening that happened last Friday as well. I don't really feel too up for it, so I'm drinking a lot of vodka and listening to music deafeningly loud to get in a more upbeat frame of mind.. doesn't help that one of my housemates has only three settings,

1. Whining

2. Hippy eco-warrior

3. Pissed off and full of snide comments

all of which annoy me greatly.

Alright, apart from that one documentary making me awfully sad, the rest of my day has been okay.

Didn't get up till noon, at which point I surfed the net, then read the newspaper while I ate some lunch (yay bread!). After that I think I played some more Heroes of might and magic and finally finished the first campaign thingie. =D

Then I worked for school a bit which was boring. Have to do a realistic painting of some really old object (gallo-roman) and it's taking ages. D:

But I also got to watch another episode of Desperate Housewives and then play on Link's Crossbow Training for a really short time (like, only finished two levels). And then more HoMM till now.

And now I think I'm going to figure out what I'm going to put on my birthday list before I go sleep. =D

Guest Stefkov

I felt so tired in work I felt like lying on the floor and not serving anyone.

I'm still feeling that now. I want to go to bed but I'm too bored to.

I'm singing that song from the old 3G advert, the one with the cherry or another fruit singing.

Yesterday was a very mixed feelings sort of day.

I felt so tired in work I felt like lying on the floor and not serving anyone.

I'm still feeling that now. I want to go to bed but I'm too bored to.

I'm singing that song from the old 3G advert, the one with the cherry or another fruit singing.

Yesterday was a very mixed feelings sort of day.

I was feeling like that in school this week. Staying up late to watch Australian Open and getting up early to watch it as well, not a good idea when I have school all day.

On a related note, watched an epic match at the Aussie Open today. Nearly four hours long, Roddick lost 8-6 in the fifth! Disappointed with the result but the match made up for it. And if anyone here's interested, Murray lost in the first round after being mega-hyped. lol

Hmm, not too bad. Had an awesome lecture in the morning - it was so good everyone applauded at the end. The provisional subject was genetics, but it was actually about all sorts of obscure things like Aristotelean theores and the like. And we have this guy for another 6 lectures! :smile:

Then I spent ages in a bookshop (Heffers) waiting for my friend to be ready for lunch, ended up buying Nabokov's Pnin and a book about linguistic misconceptions. Had Pizza Hut buffet, talked about a load of crap as per usual. Then I played some online go, which was awesome as ever.

Then we had a bop (party thing) in the evening, which was fun despite being unable (read: not bothered) to procure an 80's costume. Got pretty pissed, ended up playing ssbm on a projector until about 2am.

So yeah, bit hungover now... have decided to miss out on the always fun optional maths lecture. :heh:

Woke up at the stupid time of 5pm yesterday.

So annoyed was I, that I decided to stay up all night last night. Fuelled by the caffeine from Pepsi, and having woken up so late. I spent the night and early morning playing on the 360 and doing random stuff (and a bit of that).

I declared victory by watching Soccer AM.

I've entered Hour 21 without sleep now.

:zzz: <-nah.

Yesterday was pretty good, most of it was spend with Vicar.

Went too see AVP2 which was pretty Ok. Only low point of yesterday was Vicar calling me a midget :Þ

Also the weirdest thing happened too me last night, i woke up in the middle of the night and put my T-Shirt on and went back too sleep. So when i woke up the first thing i thought was "Why the hell am i still in my t-shirt!?!"

Well, i just spent the last half hour sorting out the mess in the kitchen left by my two flat mates. Not happy.

I've got no food and no insentive to go out and get any because i'm really, really poor untill the 26th when i get paied. Even then, thats a Saturday so i wouldn't get paied till the Tuesday or Wednesday!

Gah ever since that boyfriend of hers(sister) has been here, so far 4 times the toilet has flushed, another 3 times going to the bathroom, and frankly it's annoying the hell out of me cause they're doing something.

They just have weak bladders and runny noses right :blank: