Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

After running (which was really exhausting and made my right leg hurt), I laid down in bed for a while (internet and just sort of resting). Then after dinner (fries and a salad, yum!) I played more Zelda multiplayer; it's annoying how people disconnect when they are losing though. =(

Now Troy is on tv (urgh) and we're waiting for my sister's boyfriend to arrive so we can all watch Ratatouille (hopefully). =D

And yeah, like I thought, I seem to be getting sick again. Nose is all sniffly and I keep having to clean it, plus I'm constantly sneezing or having the awful feeling of having to sneeze. D:

After running (which was really exhausting and made my right leg hurt), I laid down in bed for a while (internet and just sort of resting). Then after dinner (fries and a salad, yum!) I played more Zelda multiplayer; it's annoying how people disconnect when they are losing though. =(

Now Troy is on tv (urgh) and we're waiting for my sister's boyfriend to arrive so we can all watch Ratatouille (hopefully). =D

And yeah, like I thought, I seem to be getting sick again. Nose is all sniffly and I keep having to clean it, plus I'm constantly sneezing or having the awful feeling of having to sneeze. D:

Played Zelda in multiplayer the other day, disconnectors are really annoying. You should still get a win if you're winning when they quit.

Also, I hope you feel better soon.

Played Zelda in multiplayer the other day, disconnectors are really annoying. You should still get a win if you're winning when they quit.

At least you still get the points you collected (at least I think so), but yeah, this way I'm never going to get any wins to my name. XD

And thanks, I hope so too. It's typical for me to get sick during my break. :indeed:

We had some great games this evening! :grin:

My day has got better having had a delicious Pizza for dinner! :D

Hope you get better Eenuh! :)

I hate it when my dad likes the same music as me its been happening alot recently. Today, we both went out music shopping today (seperately) and we came back with the same album. How weird is that. Aparently my Gran used to turn up at punk gigs when my dad was younger and embarress him, just glad he's not like that eh.

I peed and crapped at the exact same time just now.

And i'm sure iw as told it wasn't possible.

What? I do that all the time. It's pee-ing with a full erection that isn't supposed to be possible.

Pretty sure I've done both of those, I do the former all the time.

And yes, the latter should be impossible.

I hate it when my dad likes the same music as me its been happening alot recently. Today, we both went out music shopping today (seperately) and we came back with the same album. How weird is that. Aparently my Gran used to turn up at punk gigs when my dad was younger and embarress him, just glad he's not like that eh.

My mum likes a lot of the bands i like, which is good, because she takes me to gigs :P

Guest Stefkov
Pretty sure I've done both of those, I do the former all the time.

And yes, the latter should be impossible.

I'm not sure if I've ever done the first but the second's been done plenty of times. In the shower, for no reason whatsoever.

Srsly, who does a number on in the shower? It's like the water aggitates you to need to go.

Went out to friends bday, drank a fair amount, talked a bit, came home. Still feel like ass.

My brain age is now a constant 20, yet I still can't handle some of the advanced soduku's there. I'm so constantly bored and I have no idea what to do about it, when masturbation's lost it's fun, and you're fucking lazy.

it's fine by me- my dad likes The Who, Richard Hawley, Four Tet and Amy Winehouse from my collection, all of whom kick ass immeasurably.