Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Timesplitters 4 announced!

jammy2211

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wahey! i loved TSFP. still playing it multiplayer with my friends actually....

cant wait for TS4....

NINJA MONKEY FTW!!

The 2nd one's better overall.

I've never really liked the TS series. If i do buy it, it'll be tough to decide between sexy HD graphics with great analouge control and perfect Wii control and alright graphics.

Hmph.

Yeah...But like all the games so far it'll probably end up best on the 360/PS3.

I've never really liked the TS series. If i do buy it, it'll be tough to decide between sexy HD graphics with great analouge control and perfect Wii control and alright graphics.

Hmph.

youd choose graphics over controls? we all know wii shooters are going to have better controls.

but im so excited for this game.

I was literally dreamed this last night.

Seriously. *I swear if Burnout Wii gets announced I don't know what I'll do*

I second that burnout comment :D.

This is fantastic news, I was a huge TS2 fan and to see TS4 coming to Wii brings me nothing but joy. It looks like they are rolling out :grin:

That's not coming out for any system ever.

Too right. The embarrassing thing about that game is it still keeps getting picked up by publishers and money keeps getting thrown at the development team. I mean imagine if you came up with an idea, never showed anything off to do with it for years, no screens, no vids, no release date and yet people kept throwing money at you.

It's truly pathetic. 3D Realms are a joke. They even have a very silly forum on their site where deluded fans discuss what the final product will be like - they'll be discussing the issue until it is officially canned, which sadly will only be when gullible publishers finally pull the plug on its funding.

• 1 month later...

I can't find any notes on the Free Radical homepage which says "Available for Wii". Only thing is TimeSplitters 4 (NextGen Platforms) - TBA. And from my knowledge NextGen Plattforms mostly means PS3/360 and NOT Wii. Any other proof that its coming to the Wii?

IGN:

NOTE: This project has been officially announced but not confirmed for any specific platform -- the game may or may not be released for this platform. Please check back for official info.

I'd get it for the 360 even if it did come out on the Wii; it'd have a decent online system, better graphics and would add to my gamerscore.

But it'll have analogue sticks for guns. And as such (in my opinion), it'll suck compared to the Wii version, even if the latter were in 8 bit. ;)

Timesplitters 2 is probably my favourite FPS ever. But I could never design single player levels that were challenging enough for me.

Multiplayer rocked, especially capture the flag in that base set in a ravine with two buildings at either end. Man.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!