N-Europe

Sexy and unsexy names

Fields

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Zoriana is a cool name. Names like Abigail and Catherine don't cut it for me, past experiences with girls with that name. By experiences I mean they just annoyed me, I didn't know them. I never spoke to them, they just annoyed me.

I seriously can't believe some of you. Yeah some names are hot and others aren't. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't have a serious relationship with them. That's incredibly shallow.

I think you're hot, Moogle! :heart:

Missed you, honey!

Rebecca has always done it for me, and Jason is pretty manly.

I seriously can't believe some of you. Yeah some names are hot and others aren't. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't have a serious relationship with them. That's incredibly shallow.

Damn right. It's all about the size of her rack.

I have to go with the older image, purely because she's a redhead.

Fuckin' love redheads...

Michael Hunt is a sexy name.

Where hacve you been all this time. Iun is a sexy name. It sounds like Ian but a lot sexier.

Yeah, but with a lot more "Yunn" in it than Ian. And it has the unmistakable benefit of being (a) Foreign (b) One of several of my actual middle names © Native American.

But MoogleViper is pretty hot with the soft sounding "oooo" and the "Viper" bit at the end which adds just a hint of danger.

*shiver* oooh...

And sadly I have been very unwell. And am likely to remain that way for some time :(