NEurope
Fields

Sexy and unsexy names

What names do you think are sexy and unsexy?

And would you go out with someone who you deem to have an unsexy name? Like Doris or Margaret? Even if she was really fit?

Serious question, I've got a major dilemma on my hands here. I would love to know your thoughts.

Discuss.

You probably think I'm really odd now

Yeah I would go out with someone if there name was Fred, Bob, Charles, aslong as they were hot...

And I already though you were really odd, so don't worry.

I was seeing a girl last week called Miriam. I can't decide whether I like it or not.

Imogen is a hot name though.

Imogen is a hot name though.

Oh god yes!

I can't decide about Miriam either :hmm:

When you hear some names, you associate with older people ie: Margret, Laurel, Betrice (yes, i can't spell names for shit).

I mean, Letty's full name isn't particularly sexy (at all) but you know, she hot 'n all that.

Adele is a bad one IMO.

Rebecca is quite sexy as long as they shorten it to Becky or something.

And sometimes 'older' names have a certain element of retro chic about them, don't you think? For example, I think Grace is a hot name, although I'm sure I'll get laughed at for that.

The Last Grace I knew was an Albino..

And the two Adeles I know I would literally rub my face in between their Breats and Knock one off while doing it...

I've allways liked the names Mimi and Amy, best names on the planet.

any girl named after the place they were born should stay 50 feet away from me atall times

I was seeing a girl called Chantelle, a deeply unsexy name. Thankfully, it wasn't relevant.

A personal favourite of mine:

Jessica

Not too sure why.

And the two Adeles I know I would literally rub my face in between their Breats and Knock one off while doing it...

I'm sure I would too. In fact, I'd probably do a lot worse. But the point of this thread is, would you want anything long term with an Adele? I'm not so sure I would. This is the problem I'm having.

What names do you think are sexy and unsexy?

And would you go out with someone who you deem to have an unsexy name? Like Doris or Margaret? Even if she was really fit?

Serious question, I've got a major dilemma on my hands here. I would love to know your thoughts.

Discuss.

You probably think I'm really odd now

Let me guess, you like this girl but she has a horrible name and you are being all shallow and are wondering whether to get with her? Am I right?

I'm always drawn to girls with the name Emily, or alternatively Emilie. I don't know what it is about it but the majority of the girls I end up liking have this name.

Sexy :

Ryan (M)

Erica (F)

Jenna (F)

Joel (M) (Don't even start ash.... I do generally like the name, aside I've go so much to tell you)

Not :

Paul (M), Would have to be very hot in order for me to do him.

Alex (M), Too generic.

Polly (F), Sounds like a dog's name.

Miriam always makes me think of that TV show with the tranny. Gives me shivers.

I seriously can't believe some of you. Yeah some names are hot and others aren't. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't have a serious relationship with them. That's incredibly shallow.

There are so many sexy names and so many very un-sexy names it's hard to just think of a few. Erm *thinks*

I seriously can't believe some of you. Yeah some names are hot and others aren't. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't have a serious relationship with them. That's incredibly shallow.

Totally agree. If you don't want to be with someone because of their name, something they can't choose, that's incredibly wrong.

People are just saying what names they think are sexy and what names they don't think are...whats wrong with that?

Thats like saying (moria) that you should still find someone attractive even if you don't think they are because they can't help how they look can they?

Or am I being mental here?

Triforcemario is a sexy name... Really. I can't keep the lasses off my cock whenever I'm at school/anywhere that isn't home. The same goes to Hellfire... And Beardy Man.