N-Europe

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

Retro_Link

I've just been finishing the latest series of 4400, and it's a shame not many people have seen this show - it started a couple of years before Heroes, and shares many similar ideas, mostly the whole super-abilities thing. If anyone is bored waiting for the next episode of Heroes then I whole-heartedly recommend the 4400 for viewing!

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About who killed Hiro´s dad...

Anyone think it could be that flying kid that Claire knows? The whole killer disappearing after throwing himself and Hiro´s dad down that building and again him being able to fly

Didn´t really think off it until my friend pointed it out

Anyone think it could be that flying kid that Claire knows? The whole killer disappearing after throwing himself and Hiro´s dad down that building and again him being able to fly

Don't think so!

He knew his killer... it's most likely one of the 'old group'.

I think one of Isaac's eight paintings will bring the answer.

Just watched the 2nd episode now and again it was great viewing.

I agree with whoever said they get bored when the Mexicans storyline comes on, too early to make anything of it really.

I was happy I was kind of right with Hiro and Kenshi being the same person, if only for a little while and I was quite shocked that Kenshi himself has got powers.

I very interested by the whole 8 paintings storyline that looks to starting, aslong as Noah features heavy in that storyline then im a happy man :)

Finally, Peter using his abilities in any episode is an instant win for me.

Yeah. What country is it they are from again anyway? It's not Mexico, they just snuck into Mexico on their way to America.

They seem to be the new DL and Nikki. The boring ones.

I think they from Venezuela

And i like Nikki, in the sense that with her super strength i wouldn't mind being dominated by her :indeed:

After watching tonights episode... it could be a BIG possibility. : peace:

Guest Jordan

Those pictures of Claire and Niki.

We haven't even seen Niki yet in the new series have we? Anyone else we haven't? I mean, who are actually still alive.

I just wanna get home and watch episode 3 >_>

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!