Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so my pan of strolling into town at lunch time picking up a LE copy and paying for it worked fine. Except I had to open 4 copies before finding a disc that hadnt been destroyed. Needless to say I have taken the discs out of the tin and left them in my Cd wallett in my car. Roll on 5:30....

I think the LONG chapter is chapter 7.

So many times i thought the chapter had finished, and then there was more.

Fucking epic still

2 hours till i gotta get ready for my interview, and 2 chapters to go. Peice of piss.

Starting to feel this shit now, been playing non stop since 8:18 (on the computer clock)

Sorry I had to drop out of the co-op game earlier. The girl phoned and wanted to meet-up, I couldn't say no. :heh:

I'm up for some multiplayer ownage tonight though if anyone wants to play some ranked matchmaking with me. I think my sisters playing too, so we need 2 other good players. Will be at about 10:30 I think.

Juts played this at my mates.

It is indeed awesome.

The controls are soo much better in my opinion, much more refined and easy to control. I love the turrets you can pick up in third person view and the multiplayer maps, especially valhalla, are awesome.

So much better than Halo 1 and 2.

Box is huuuge, lol

Innit.

The cover for the box has some art work inside, I think you could actualy use that as a poster. Shame my box is all smashes and ripped. The helmet is huage.

Seriously, I think it could fit on the cat.

I thought you got the Limited Tin box with the Legendary, you just get a normal game case which is a bummer.

Innit.

The cover for the box has some art work inside, I think you could actualy use that as a poster. Shame my box is all smashes and ripped.

Took me like 5 minutes opening the box, didn't want to ruin it at all (I blame the sticker sealing thingies). I've got to find somewhere I can put it so it won't get ruined. :S